100%.
百分之百吻合
That puts Cervantes at both crime scenes.
那证明塞凡提斯在案发的两个现场都出现过
Let's nail his coffin and ship it. Hang on, sergeant.
去抓他 等会 警长
We get him to roll over on Guerrero and we own them both.
我们可以用他抓到格雷罗 一箭双雕
You're talking about throwing him a deal?
你是说和他做交易么
And then, what? He walks?
然后怎么样 让他逍遥法外么
If he does, we pick him up on other charges.
如果那样 我们可以以其他罪名逮捕他
If he gets us Guerrero, it's win-win.
如果他帮我们抓到格雷罗 那就是双赢
Gets us Guerrero?! We can't catch the guy.
替我们抓到格雷罗 我们不能指望那家伙
He's un-fucking-touchable!
他是不会被感动的杂种
Come on, lieutenant. We already got a win.
拜托 警督 我们已经胜券在握了
It's not about your win. It's about the big picture.
这和你认为的胜利不一样 这关系到大局
I've seen this before.
我以前也见过这样的情景
Whenever a cop is killed,
无论哪个年代有警♥察♥被杀了
it's like everyone's life has been stopped in mid-sentence.
貌似每个人的生活都会被打乱
Davey Sanchez was a fearless and dedicated cop.
戴维·桑切斯是一位勇敢而又有乐于奉献的警♥察♥
Davey Sanchez was a son,
戴维·桑切斯是一个儿子
a husband, and a father.
是一位丈夫 是一名父亲
Davey Sanchez was my partner.
戴维·桑切斯是我的好搭档
Davey Sanchez was my hero.
戴维·桑切斯也是我心中的英雄
That was great.
说得很棒
What, dad?
怎么了 爸爸
Ever since Davey was killed,
自从戴维被杀以后
my world feels out of control.
我感觉我的世界失去了控制
How do you fix it?
那你怎么调节
Two ways, I guess...
大概有两种方式吧
Honor Davey's memory...
珍藏和回忆与戴维在一起的的时光
...and catch the bastard who did this to him.
并抓到害死戴维的那个混♥蛋♥
It's not about vengeance.
这不是报仇
It's not about retaliation...
也不是反击
...or balancing the books.
更不是伸张正义
It's about something deep inside.
而是来自内心深处的呼喊
My father had more than his share of pain.
我父亲心中的痛已经超出了他所能承受的极限
But he didn't deal with it the way most people do.
但他从不像大多数人那样做
Happy hour...
美好时光
Now, there's a misnomer.
用在这时候 是胡言乱语
I'll have what he's having.
我要他一样的
Wise choice.
明智的选择
You celebrating?
你是在庆祝吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Hey, have we met?
我们以前见过面吗
I doubt it. I just moved down here.
应该没有 我刚搬到这里
I needed a new start.
我需要一个新的开始
Girlfriend or boyfriend?
女朋友还是男朋友
Ex-wife. She said I drank too much.
前妻 她嫌我喝酒太多了
Hence the "ex" part.
所以她就成了过去时了
Fuck her. Man, she was all over me to change,
去她的 老兄 我一直在为她而改变
like she never done anything wrong in her life...
就像她一生中从未做错什么
besides marrying me.
除了嫁给我
We all make mistakes.
我们都在犯错
Unfortunately, mine usually involve lawyers.
不幸的是 我通常是卷入官司当中
God! Damn it!
我的天 该死的
I thought I was the only one who hated the Hurricanes.
我还以为我是唯一讨厌哈里堪斯队的人
I take it you didn't grow up in Miami.
我猜你不是迈阿密本地人
No, I've had to move around some.
对 我不得不搬走了
Say no more.
为什么啊
But home is where my ass is.
人在哪家就在哪
I'm getting mine out of town.
我正在远离城市
Enjoy Miami.
享受迈阿密吧
Remember
记住
there's nothing a new city can't cure.
新城市是疗伤的不二之选
You got that right.
你说得很对
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢 老兄
Next one's on me.
下次我请
You sure you're good to drive?
你确定你开车没问题么
Been a lot worse.
喝再多也试过
I sure hope he doesn't go out there and kill himself.
我真不希望他被撞死
That would be...tragic.
那样就太...悲剧了
Matt Chambers is accused of committing a crime in Florida.
马特·钱伯斯在佛罗里达被以犯罪起诉
He was arrested in Florida,
然后被拘留
and he's being tried in Florida.
被人告上法庭
So the good people of Florida
佛罗里达的善良的人们
only went as far as validating their own assumptions
都只会想到
that Matt Chambers is a Florida bad guy.
马特·钱伯斯是佛罗里达的坏小子
"Nothing a new city can't cure."
新城市是疗伤的不二之选
My father taught me one thing above all others...
我父亲告诉我一点 它比任何东西都重要
to be sure.
确认一切
And I am.
而我做到了
Matt Chambers, Miami is your last stop.
马特·钱伯斯 迈阿密将是你的最后一站
If God is in the details, and if I believed in God,
如果真有上帝而如果我也信上帝
then he's in this room with me.
那么他一定和我同在
I just wish he'd brought an extension cord.
我希望他拿着更长的绳子
It's James.
我是詹姆斯
We're gonna get the bastard who did this to you.
我们已经抓到那个伤害你的混♥蛋♥了
This guy is just toying with us,
那家伙纯粹就是耍我们
and LaGuerta's too fucking dumb to see it.
而洛格丽塔又蠢的看不出
Yeah, Deb was saying that this psycho guy
黛布说那个变♥态♥家伙
cut off that chick's fingertips?
砍掉了一个女孩的手指
Man, that's got to suck, right?
真有够变♥态♥的 不是吗
Guerrero taking home lobsters to boil alive.
格雷罗今天买♥♥了龙虾回去生煎
That's not his style.
不像是他的作风啊
He usually leaves the killing to someone else.
他通常都是将杀生这一环交给别人的
So, how long have you two been going out?
那么 你们两个在一起多久了
A couple weeks, I guess.
我想有几个星期了吧
Deb never mentioned how you met.
黛布从来没跟我提过你们是怎么认识的
Well, she brought her car into my shop, and...
有一天 她开着她的车冲进了我的店里
You have your own place?
你自己开店的么
No, but I wish I did.
没有 我也想有啊
Some day, huh?
总有一天会有的
Dex, enough with the Inquisition.
德克斯 别再盘问了
No, it's all right.
没关系的
If I had a sister with legs like yours,
如果我也有个像你一样的好妹妹
I'd be checking out the dude she was seeing, too.
我也会盘问和她交往的人的
Is this guy a keeper or what?
你是怕我跑了还是怎么的
Come on. I'll get you another drink.
好了 我再去给你买♥♥杯喝的
Are you guys good?
留你们两个在这一下可以吗
Seems like a nice guy.
看起来人还不错
They could barely keep their hands off each other.
他们的手都不离开对方的
I can kill a man, dismember his body,
我可以先杀掉一个人然后肢解
and be home in time for "Letterman."
接着准时回家看《莱特曼秀》
But knowing what to say
但是当我女朋友不自在的时候
when my girlfriend's feeling insecure...
我却不知道该干些什么
I'm totally lost.
我真的很迷惘
Off your ass, Cervantes.
挪下你的屁♥股♥ 塞凡提斯
Hands behind your back. Walk backwards and assume the position.
把手放在身后 走到铁栏后面
Step away.
后退点
Exit the cell.
出来
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪
The call came down.
上面来命令了
They want you moved to a more secure block.
要带你去更安全的监狱
You think the call to take care of me came down from the warden?
你觉得是狱长下的命令吗
Who the fuck do you think the warden listens to?
你觉得狱长他妈的该听谁的
Get used to it.
试着去慢慢习惯吧
That's from Mr. Guerrero.
这是格雷罗先生的命令
Every time a woman tries to do this to me, it...
每当女人对我做这个动作的时候
...tickles.
我都感觉很痒
Still, it's not entirely unpleasant.
现在还是让我感觉很不自然
What?
怎么了
The kids.
孩子们
They sleep through thunderstorms.
他们睡着以后雷打不动的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表