I hope tuna's all right.
希望金枪鱼的味道还可以
Mmm, love me a little mercury.
不如给我点毒药
That's Dexter's.
是德克斯特的手♥机♥
Oh, he's out stealing garbage-can space from the neighbors.
他去偷偷把垃圾扔在别人的垃圾箱里
Criminal -- I like it.
犯罪...我喜欢
It's the station.
是警局的
Morgan here.
我是摩根
Wait.
等等
Did I call the hot Morgan by mistake?
难道我误打给性感火♥辣♥的摩根了
Freudian.
弗洛伊德万岁
My subconscious has been exposed.
我的潜意识开始起作用了
Well, zip it up and tell me what's going on.
收起这一套 赶快说什么事儿
I got the results.
我有结果了
On Doakes' shooting?
道克斯枪杀的结果么
Has he been cleared?
已经澄清了吧
On the DNA test.
DNA测试的结果
What DNA test?
什么DNA测试
You trusted dad your entire life,
你一直都很信任爸爸
so why question him now?
为什么现在怀疑他
Am I missing something?
我错过什么了
DNA test?
DNA测试
Masuka called?
玛稣卡打过电♥话♥了
Your biological father was dead.
你的生父早就死了
Dad told us that.
爸爸跟我们说过
I remember.
我记得很清楚
So, the DNA came back negative?
那DNA结果是阴性的么
It was a match.
是匹配的
Joe Driscoll was your bio dad.
乔·德里丝科尔是你亲生父亲
Interesting.
有意思
Do you think dad...
你觉得是爸爸...
lied?
撒谎了么
I think he might have known Joe was here...
我想他一直知道乔住在这儿...
...Five hours up I-95 my whole life.
沿着I-95公路往北5小时车程
Well, he must have had a damn good reason.
那他肯定有很重要的原因
And I'm not gonna let some guy you didn't even know
我不会让你随便质疑爸爸
draw him into question.
更别说是为了一个陌生人
Deb, I'm not questioning anything.
黛比 我没有质疑什么
That's why you got a tox screen, too.
所以你才要求做毒性测试 是吧
I need to clear my head.
我需要清醒清醒
Where are your car keys?
你的车钥匙呢
Deb, I ordered the tox screen because
黛比 我申请做毒性测试
Joe had no history of heart disease
是因为乔没有心脏病史
and the coroner's report was inept.
而验尸官的报告根本解释不通
You did it because,
你这么做是因为
for some reason, he is important to you.
他在一定程度上 对你很重要
It was professional curiosity.
这是职业好奇
Then you will be professionally glad to know
那从职业的角度你可能会很开心
that the only toxin in his system
他体内的唯一毒素
was a sedative,
来自于镇静剂
which he probably took to...
也许是他用来...
I don't know, sleep.
帮助睡眠之类的 我也不知道...
That would surprise me.
这很让我惊讶
Joe was 30 years sober,
乔戒毒已经30年
I haven't found anything stronger
他衣柜里面
than Advil in his medicine cabinet.
最强烈的药是布洛芬镇痛药
It wouldn't be the first time an addict fell off the wagon, Rita.
瘾君子又再次堕落 这很常见 丽塔
Or someone slipped him the sedative
或者是有人偷偷注入镇静类药物
so he wouldn't struggle when he was injected with something.
被注射以后他就不会挣扎了
Like?
比如说
Diabetic insulin.
糖尿病类的胰岛素
It can cause cardiac arrest.
会导致心脏衰竭
We've seen it before.
我们遇到过
It's nearly impossible to detect
这几乎不可能被发现
unless you can find a point of injection,
除非找到了针孔
which I wasn't looking for, but if I had a chance
之前我没有注意
to examinate the body, I... Jesus Christ!
如果有机会的话... 上帝啊
He's not even your family!
他根本就不是你的家人
Mom and dad were.
过去是妈妈和爸爸
I am.
现在是我
Are you gonna start questioning me now?
你现在连我都要质疑吗
You? Why would I...
你 我♥干♥嘛要...
Joe Driscoll was obviously bad fucking news,
乔·德里丝科尔显然他妈的不是个好人
which is why dad didn't want you to know anything about him!
所以爸爸才不愿意告诉你
Doesn't that matter to you?!
这样你也介意吗
I don't know what you want from me.
我不知道你想我怎么做
I want what dad wanted.
我想的跟爸爸一样
I want nothing to do with this guy.
不想跟这个家伙有任何关系
Let's just finish packing up this crappy house
我们赶快整理好这个讨厌的房♥子
and walk the fuck away!
快点他妈的走人 行吗
All right. That sounds like a good plan. Okay?
好 好 听你的 行了吗
I guess I understand why Deb is upset.
我理解黛比为什么难过
We both idolized Harry,
我们都崇拜哈里
lived by what he taught us...
在他的教导下生活...
Though Deb never had to be taught
但他没教导过黛比
not to kill innocent people.
别杀无辜的人
That's why she doesn't understand
所以她才不理解
why I need to know.
为什么我一定要弄清楚
Howdy, neighbor.
你好 邻居
Let me get that for you.
我帮您拣
Well, thank you.
哦 谢谢你
I was just wondering...
我想问问...
Did you happen to notice any visitors over at Joe's last week?
你有没有注意上周是否有人来找过乔
Visitors?
访客
Oh, I'm not sure.
我不确定
I'm just wondering
我在想会不会有
if he has any outstanding bills...
一些没有交的水电费之类的...
a gardener, maybe, or a delivery person, repairman?
或者是园丁 快递员 维修工什么的
Well, come to think of it,there was a, um,
我想起来了
cable repairman here last week.
上周来过一个修电缆的
He was polite.
他很有礼貌
But, you know,he couldn't fix my TV antenna.
但是 他不会修我的电视天线
You remember what he looked like?
记不记得他长什么样
Well, he had dark hair...
棕色头发...
average height...Normal, I suppose.
中等身材...非常普通
I did some checking on our suspect Jacques Bayard.
我查了一下疑犯雅克·贝阿德的资料
You lending I.A. a hand?
你交给检察院了
I just like to know what's going on in my department.
我只是想知道自己的部门发生什么事
And what is going on?
查到什么了
Turns out Mr. Bayard changed his name
发现贝阿德先生移♥民♥过来之后
when he immigrated here.
就改了名字
Used to be Rene Thibault,
过去是雷内·帝波特
a former officer in the Haitian military.
曾经是海地军队的指挥官
Didn't your tour in the army include some...
你在部队服役时是不是有在
special op in Haiti?
海地的特殊经历
Right.
对了
"Special" means you don't talk about it.
"特殊"表示你不愿提及
But I know you've heard as many horror stories as I have
但我知道你跟我一样听说了很多恐怖的事
about what went on down there
关于那里发生的
with those death squads.
大规模屠♥杀♥
What were they called?
叫什么来着
Tonton Macoute.
马库特兵团
Yeah, "the bogeymen"
没错 一群魔鬼
They did a lot ofterrible things,
他们做了很多可怕的事
killed a lot of people.
杀了很多人
They made mothers carry the heads of their dead sons,
逼母亲把儿子的头颅带在身上
forced fathers to rape their daughters.
逼父亲强♥奸♥女儿
They tied cinder blocks around people's necks and drowned them
把大煤块绑在人们脖子上然后沉入水底
and put mutilated bodies in trees
把受了重伤的人吊在树上
and killed anybody who tried to take them down.
谁敢救就杀了谁
This man, Jacques Bayard,
这个人 雅克·贝阿德
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表