Are you trapped behind the couch again, Mr. Tinker-stinker?
你在和我玩捉迷藏吗 淘气汀克先生
The nurse was my first playmate.
这个护士是我第一个玩具
I'll always be grateful to her
我一直都感激她
for opening up so many magnificent new doors for me.
为我打开了一个神奇的世界
Things were a little messy in the beginning.
刚开始的时候还有点乱
Hey, perfecting a new craft takes time.
完成一项新技能需要点时间
But I was trained well.
但是我被训练得很好
Those who witnessed my early stumbles
那些有机会目睹我初学笨拙的人
never had a chance to tell.
已经没有机会讲给他人听了
I've just been looking through your photo album.
我一直在看你的照片夹
Hope you don't mind.
请勿介意
Are all your victims in here?
你的受害人都在这里了吧
I'm sorry. Let me help you with that.
抱歉 我来帮你吧
Scream and lose a tongue.
敢叫就割了你的舌头
I helped them...
我...我在帮助
All of them.
所有人
I took their pain away.
我只是帮他们带走痛苦
I understand.
我明白
Now it's time to take away your pain.
现在我也来帮你带走你的痛苦
It was messier than I anticipated,
比我想象的要糟乱的多
but it was still a special day.
但是那天仍然是特别的一天
But, of course,
但是 毫无疑问
it was really Harry who paved the road to my salvation.
是哈里帮我铺救了这条救赎之路
With the nurse put down, Harry lived another year
护士死后 哈里又挺过了一年
before hardening arteries squeezed the last bit of life from him,
之后被动脉硬化夺取了最后的生命
but his lessons have never failed me.
但是他给我的教导却让我从无失手
Harry taught me that death isn't the end.
哈里告诉我 死亡并不是终结
It's the beginning of a chain reaction
而是连锁反应的开始
that will catch you if you're not careful.
一不小心的话 就会覆水难收
He taught me that none of us are who we appear to be on the outside
他教导我 没有一个人能够表里如一
....but we must maintain appearances to survive.
但是想要生存我们就必须表现出另外一面
But there was something Harry didn't teach me,
但是有些事是哈里没有教我的
something he didn't know,
那些事连他自己都不知道
couldn't possibly know.
也不可能再知道了
The willful taking of life
想去夺人生命的意愿
represents the ultimate disconnect from humanity.
已经使你完全和人性脱节
It leaves you an outsider,
让你永远只能身处其外
forever looking in, searching for company to keep.
观其内在 寻找自己的栖身之地
Sweet ride! Is it yours?
好帅的车 是你的吗
It's yours, until your mom can get a new one.
在你妈妈找到新车之前就是你的
I borrowed it from impound right before auction.
是在被拍卖♥♥之前借来的扣押车
Dexter... Can we get in?
德克斯特 我们能上去吗
You better.
最好快点上来
All you can do is play along at life
你所能做的就是独自寻找人生之路
and hope that sometimes you get it right.
然后期待有一天能走上正途
Thank you.
谢谢
Score one for the little wooden boy.
小木人得到第一分
曾经对这部剧做出非凡贡献的诸位: 忽忽 小他 淼淼儿 JHLW
特别鸣谢
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表