Fuck!
操
I didn't tell you you could get up.
我没说你可以起来
Please, please.
求你 求你
Now you get up.
现在你可以起来了
You traumatize my little girl in church...
你在教堂伤害了我的女儿
break the knees of my best Turner.
打断了我伙计的膝盖
You're a wild dog, Sergeant.
你是条疯狗 警长
The only thing to do with a wild dog...
对付疯狗的唯一办法就是
Police! Hands in the air!
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Thought you could use backup.
觉得你需要支援
You could have filled me in, man. Shit.
你应该告诉我的 可恶
Got you going after a goddamn cop,
逮到你袭♥警♥了
motherfucker.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
We own your ass now.
我们现在吃定你了
So this was the plan all along...
这么说 这就是计划
to use me as bait to bring down Guerrero?
利用我来抓住格雷罗
Yeah, and now my sister can rest in peace.
是的 现在我妹妹可以安息了
We're done now, Doakes. We're even.
我们没事了 道克斯 扯平了
I'll call this in, bring the paramedics.
叫救护小组来
Get this piece of shit out of here.
把这混♥蛋♥带走
Please.
求你了
Just do it.
动手吧
Kill me.
杀了我
I'm ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Just don't cut me anymore.
不要再切我了
Please don't cut me anymore.
求你不要再切我了
Gift-wrapped and begging for death.
被包好的礼物 在乞求死亡
Tools at the ready.
工具已准备好
Just kill me. It's okay.
杀了我吧 没事的
He was left here so I would kill him,
他被留在这里 以便让我杀了他
but my new friend doesn't see me as clearly as he thinks.
但我的新朋友还没他自以为地了解我
I can't kill this man.
我不能杀他
Harry wouldn't want it.
这不是哈里想要的
And neither would I.
也不是我想要的
Are you Morgan?
是摩根吗
Message came through dispatch for you.
有你的急件
Who left this?
谁留下的
Who left it?!
谁留下的
Jesus, stop that. I'm getting bruises.
天啊 住手吧 我都被弄伤了
I'm sorry. I'm so excited.
对不起 我太兴奋了
Try a hug once in a while.
试试用拥抱的方式表达
I don't know who your contacts are, Morgan,
我不知道是谁联♥系♥你的 摩根
but you are my up-and-comer.
但你是我的新星
You saved a man's life tonight.
今晚你救了一条人命
I'm just the one who got the call, Sir.
我只是刚好得到了信息 长官
But you followed it up.
但你追踪到了
Right place at the right time, Sir.
天时地利 长官
Where we at? Morgan's tip was good.
怎么样了 摩根的线报是对的
They're taking Tucci over to county.
他们把托切送县里去了
Alive? Alive.
还活着吗 还活着
So, I suppose this gets Deb off
那么 我想黛布不需要
of surveillance-tape duty.
再查看录影带了吧
Really? Is that what you suppose?
真的吗 你就这么想的吗
I got your page, Lieutenant.
我收到信息了 警督
Doakes is caught up in the Guerrero bust.
道克斯牵涉到格雷罗的逮捕中了
You're taking point here. You got it.
所以要你来采证 好的
I'm tired of chasing this guy's shadow.
我受够了对这家伙捕风捉影
I want forensic evidence.
我要切实的证据
I don't care if you have to tear apart this building brick by brick.
你把这栋楼拆了我都不在乎
Entiende? Si.
明白吗 明白
Use Morgan here.
带上摩根吧
How did your wife like that necklace, Angel?
你妻子喜欢那项链吗 安吉尔
Oh, you were right. She loved it.
你说得对 她喜欢
You nailed that one.
你说的很对
Everyone hides who they are, at least some of the time.
每个人都在隐藏自己 至少有时候是
Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply
有时你把某部分自我埋藏得太深
that you have to be reminded it's there at all.
需要被提醒其存在
Good work, man.
干得好 伙计
I told you we'd get that piss-poor...
我说过 我们会抓住那混♥蛋♥
And sometimes you just want to forget who you are altogether.
而有时候 你只想完全忘掉自我
And what about me?
而我呢
Maybe I'll never be the human
也许我永远无法成为
Harry wanted me to be.
哈里想要我成为的人
But I couldn't kill Tony Tucci.
但我不能杀托尼·托切
That's not me, either.
那同样不是我
My new friend thought
我的新朋友以为
I wouldn't be able to resist the kill he left for me,
我无法抗拒他留给我的杀戮
but I did.
但我抗拒了
I'm not the monster he wants me to be.
我不是他想要我成为的怪物
So I'm neither man nor beast.
所以 我既不是人类 也不是野兽
I'm something new entirely,
我是个全新的物体
with my own set of rules.
有自己的一套法则
I'm Dexter.
我是德克斯特
曾经对这部剧做出非凡贡献的诸位:
特别鸣谢
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表