Fucking woman-hater.
去他妈的
I was on the street before him. Fuck it.
我出来混的时候还没他呢 妈的
I can get him, you guys.
我能抓到他 伙计们
You just got to give me something.
只要你们给我点线索
Did any of you all see Cherry with anyone the night before last?
谁看到樱桃前晚和谁在一起
Well, I saw her last night,
我昨晚看到她了
and then she got into a car and never came back.
她进了辆车然后再也没回来
But I was working all night, so...
但是我一整晚都在工作 所以...
You know the driver?
你认识那司机吗
No, but the car was, like, one of those
不 但那车象像那种
old station wagons that have, like, wood panels on the side.
老式的房♥车 两边用木头包着
This is good. This is good. This is a lead.
很好 很好 这就是线索
I should go get Laguerta to listen.
我得去告诉洛格丽塔
Who's Laguerta?
谁是洛格丽塔
She's my lieutenant. She hates me.
她是我的警督 她讨厌我
But I'm close with the Captain. I'll talk to him.
但是我会直接去找警监 和他谈
What? Never piss off your pimp.
怎么了 别惹怒拉皮条的
Laguerta's not my pimp. Is that right?
洛格丽塔不是拉皮条的 是吗
Bitch tell you what to do?
是不是她说什么你就做什么
Is your pussy taking all the grief?
你的一切都归她所有
Does she steal everything you earn?
她是不是偷走你找到的一切
Yeah, she definitely does that.
确实如此
Then she's your pimp, baby,
那么她就是拉皮条的 亲爱的
and she will mess you up if you play her.
你背地里搞她 她会要你好看的
I told you -- I'm not a fucking whore.
我说过了 我他妈不是妓♥女♥
What's wrong with being a fucking whore?
当妓♥女♥又怎么样
Hey. Bought you a present
给你带了份礼物
to celebrate your first official homicide case.
庆祝你进凶案组后接的第一件案子
Seriously? It's a cactus.
真的吗 仙人掌
You only have to water it three times a year.
你每年只需浇3次水
Gee, Dex, you didn't have to go out of your way.
天呢 德克斯 你不用专程这样
I didn't. I was at the swap meet.
没有 我刚好在旧货市场
So, any news on our frosty friend?
那么 有关于我们冰人朋友的消息吗
One of my contacts said she saw Cherry getting in
我的一个线人说看到
a wood-panel station wagon the night she died.
樱桃死的那晚上了辆木制车
Did you check the DMV database?
你查过车管所数据库了没
As we speak.
就像我们说的
There are thousands of registered station-wagon owners in Miami-Dade county,
有成千上万辆登记的这种类型的车
but guess who's not on the list?
不过猜猜谁不在名单中
The night watchman.
值夜班的那位
I knew Laguerta had her head up her ass on that one.
洛格丽塔这次肯定遭殃
She doesn't have shit on the real ice-truck killer.
她根本不了解冰柜车杀手
Good.
很好
Why good?
为什么很好
It's good for you.
对你来说很好
You're gonna be the one to apprehend that heinous murderer,
你会是真正了解那个凶手的人
not her.
而不是她
Thanks. All right. Good night, sister.
谢谢 别客气 晚安了 妹妹
Don't stay up too late. Okay.
别熬夜 好的
Thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你过来看我
Are you -- Is this a bad time?
现在是不是...不是时候
It's Rita.
是我 丽塔
No, it's fine. Hi.
不 没什么
I was just...reading a sad story. Is everything okay?
我刚刚在看一个悲情故事 一切都好吗
Yes, I'm...Look, the thing is...
是的 我...事实上
You need me to pick up Cody after school?
你是要我放学帮你接科迪
No. Colleen's gonna take him to karate with Hudson.
不是 科伦会他带和休恩去学空手道
What about Astor's piano?
那么阿斯特的钢琴课呢
Jen's got that covered.
简会照顾她的
Look, it's social services.
是这样的 有个社区服务
There's a caseworker coming by the house this afternoon.
有个调查员下午会来我们家
I should be home by 4:00, but with the buses...
我应该4点到家 可是公车...
I'll be there. Don't worry about a thing.
我会去的 别担心
Thank you, Dexter.
谢谢你 德克斯特
As you all know, a night watchman from the hockey arena is missing.
如你们所知 冰球场值夜班的人失踪了
Till now,
目前为止
we presumed he was abducted or murdered by the ice-truck killer.
我们推测他被冰柜车杀手绑♥架♥或者谋杀
However, we searched his apartment and found
然而我们搜查了他的房♥间时 发现了
a stolen surveillance tape from the night of the murder.
一盘当晚监控录象带
Chief of security at the hockey arena confirmed it.
冰球场的安全主管确认了这盘录象带
The man you're looking at is Tony Tucci, the missing night watchman.
你们要找的人是托尼·托切 失踪的值班人
And here's the best part -- Tucci has a record.
还有一个好消息...托切有前科
He pulled a knife at a party in '97.
97年的时候 他在一个派对上动了刀子
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
I give you Tony Tucci, the ice-truck killer.
托尼·托切 就是冰柜车杀手
Bullshit.
扯蛋
Captain Matthews is coordinating with the FDLE to launch
马修斯警监现在正在与司法厅协调
a statewide manhunt as soon as we get clearances.
一拿到批准就可以进行全州的搜索
Does he drive a station wagon?
他开的是小房♥车吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Tucci -- What kind of car does he drive?
托切 他开什么样的车
The last-known victim was seen
最后一次看见受害人的时候
getting in a station wagon.
受害人上了一辆小房♥车
I don't recall asking for any questions, Miss Morgan.
我并没有让你们提问题 摩根小姐
Thank you. Now, from this moment on,
谢谢 从现在开始
all our resources go to finding this man.
我们要全力找到这个人
Your individual assignments will be coming shortly.
你们每个人的具体任务随后分配
That's all for now.
今天就到这里
Doesn't make sense.
根本就说不通
After being so careful for so long,
他一直都这么小心谨慎
why would he leave recorded evidence?
又怎么会留下证据呢
Of course I agree with my sister,
我当然同意我妹妹的想法
but unlike her, I'm not upset.
但我不像她那么沮丧
He's still out there,
他仍然逍遥在外
and I'm waiting... breathless.
我在等待...屏息以待
You sure we can't get you anything?
你确定不要再等一会儿了吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Rita's usually home in time for the kids.
丽塔经常准时来家照顾孩子
I'm just backup.
我只是来帮帮忙
Her bus must be late.
她的公车应该晚点了
My file says Miss Bennett's supposed to have personal transportation.
我们的档案里记录本耐特女士有车的
Yeah, well, she did and will again very soon.
没错 她有 马上就会再有的
Probably next week.
也许下周就有了
Nothing to worry about. I just have to make a note of it.
不用担心 我只是做个记录
She's doing an exemplary job.
她做得够好的了
I wish all my home visits were this lovely.
希望我每次的家访都这么顺利
So why do you keep coming around, then?
那你为什么经常来家访呢
Routine follow-up for all domestic-violence cases.
有过暴♥力♥事件的家庭都需要例行跟踪调查
We need to ensure a stable home environment exists.
我们需要确保孩子们有稳定的家庭环境
It's a good thing. The system does work from time to time.
这样蛮好 这套系统挺起作用的
I was actually taken in by a wonderful family.
其实我小时候生活在
No abuse.
没有虐待
In fact, my foster father understood I had special needs.
事实上 我的养父还知道我的特别需要
Without him...
要是没有他
You're lucky.
你很幸运
Lucky.
幸运
I'm here! Hey, everyone, I'm here.
我来了 我来了
Sorry. It's okay.
很抱歉 没事
I am lucky.
我确实幸运
What do I know about abuse?
我又知道什么虐待呢
Without the code of Harry,
如果没有哈里的法则
I'm sure I would've committed a senseless murder in my youth
我早在十几岁时就会为了见血而
just to watch the blood flow.
犯下无谓的杀戮
Just try and keep him comfortable.
只是为了让他能舒服点
It's about all we can do for him now.
这是现在我们现在唯一能为他做的
I don't understand.
我不明白
A week ago, the doctor said he was getting better.
一周前 医生说他已经有好转了
He is getting better, sweetie.
他是在好转 亲爱的
A body cannot suffer in sweet repose.
没人会在熟睡中受苦
What does that mean? What the hell does that mean?
那是什么意思 那到底是什么意思
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表