Nice ambush.
伏击得不错
That was the perfect point of attack.
攻击时刻掌握得很好
I can't believe I finally got you.
我真不敢相信我终于制♥服♥你
I won.
我赢了
This isn't a game, Dexter.
这可不是游戏 德克斯特
No, I know.
是 我知道
It's not supposed to be fun.
这可不是什么好玩的事情
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it's just --
是的 是的 就是
You think I want to teach you these things?
你以为我想教你这些东西吗
This is the only way I
这是我所知道的让你
know how to keep you out of an electric chair!
免坐电椅的唯一方法
This is about survival, Dex.
是为了生存 德克斯
Nothing else.
不是为了别的
Got it?
明白吗
You've got a visitor, Perry.
有人来看你 佩里
You miss me?
想我吗
Don't flatter yourself.
别自以为是
I have to comb through your case before the trial,
在上庭之前我要整理一下你的案子
make sure I have my facts straight
确保我掌握了指证臭名昭著的
on the notorious ice-truck killer.
冰柜车杀手的所有证据
I confessed. What more do you need?
我都招供了 你还想要什么
The evidence to line up.
很多的证据
We haven't been able to match your prints against the partial
可你的指纹却无法和我们在废旧医院里
on the lozenge wrapper we found at the abandoned hospital.
发现的喉糖包装纸上的那部分指纹吻合
Liquid nitrogen -- I use it to freeze the body parts.
液体氮气 我用它冷冻尸体肢块
It's extremely effective,
非常的有效
but it burns like a bitch.
却会把人灼得够呛
Or you knew your prints wouldn't match,
或者是 你知道你的指纹不相符
so you purposely burned your fingertips to hide it.
所以你故意灼伤手指来隐藏
Are you suggesting that I'm a liar?
你是在暗示我在说谎吗
Just covering my bases, Neil.
我不过是在回顾所掌握的资料 尼尔
We both want the same thing.
我们想要得都是一件事情
10 minutes alone with Angelina?
和安吉莉娜相处十分钟
To see you convicted.
为了证明你有罪
What's in it for me if I help you do your job?
如果帮你完成工作我有什么好处
How about immortality?
不朽的名声 如何
We found your mother's body under your house.
我们在你房♥子下面找到你母亲的尸体
Now, you can go down as a pathetic loser who killed mom
现在 你或是杀死母亲的失败者
or...
或是
the most heinous killer
佛罗里达历史上
in Florida's history --
最可怕的杀手
Your choice.
你自己选
If I'm going to become a legend,
如果我成为传奇
I need to be memorialized.
我需要被人记住
I want a reporter here to interview me -- Front page.
我要记者对我专访 上头条
You're not allowed to talk to the press before the trial.
不允许在上庭前向媒体透露内♥幕♥
If you want me to cooperate,
如果你想我合作
I'm sure you'll find a way.
我想你会找到办法的
Meridian had one thing right.
默里迪恩说对了一件事
I do crave control.
我的确喜欢控制
The longer the ice-truck killer maintains radio silence,
冰柜车杀手销声匿迹的越久
the less control I have.
我的自控力就越少
Craigslist -- It's desperate, I know,
够绝望的 我知道
but apropos.
但是还算是个办法
Personal ads are filled with desperation.
个人广♥告♥里充满了人们内心的焦虑
"Tyler from Key West,"
"来自基韦斯特镇的"
"speedos tanning on the beach,"
"正在海滩日光浴的运动男"
"touched your tits on Friday night"
"周五夜晚我的手爬上你的胸"
At least these folks
至少这些人
aren't just standing by waiting for something to happen,
都没有坐以待毙
and neither am I.
我也不会
"Dear Ken,"
亲爱的肯
"I'm in pieces."
我已经支离破碎
"Why the cold shoulder?"
为何你如此的冷淡
"Love, Barbie."
爱你的芭比
Hey, I got it.
嘿 我来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, I know you
嘿 我认识你
Monday night at Meridian's.
星期一晚上在默里迪恩诊所
You're always leaving your 7:00
你通常七点开始
when I'm arriving for my 8:00.
我是八点开始
You missed last week, right?
上个星期你没去 是不是
No, I was there.
不 我去了
I don't remember ever seeing you, though.
但是我不记得我见过你
How do you like him? Meridian?
你觉得他如何 默里迪恩
Best thing that's ever happened to me
简直是上天给我的赏赐
So far.
目前为止
How about you? You finding him helpful?
你呢 你觉得他有帮助么
I'm a sociopath.
我有交际障碍
There's not much he can do for me.
他帮不到我什么
Cute and funny.
可爱而且幽默
Let me guess -- Taken.
让我猜猜 名花有主了
Girlfriend.
女朋友
Lucky girl.
幸运的女孩
Well, thanks for the help, but I can handle it from here.
谢谢帮忙 我能自己搞定了
All right.
好的
So Meridian has an alibi for the time of death.
命案时间默里迪恩有了不在场证明
My sexual hang-ups and control issues aside,
先把我的性焦虑和偏执狂问题放一边
I need a follow-up appointment
我需要继续预约
to dig a little deeper.
摸索深入
Isn't that what therapy's all about?
那不就是心理辅♥导♥的核心所在么
Oh, my god.
我的天
I love your body.
我喜欢你的身体
I love your legs.
我喜欢你的腿
I love your arms.
喜欢你的手臂
I couldn't have made them better myself.
我都无法造出如此美丽的躯体
Are you crying?
你哭了
I'm fine.
我没事
Then what?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm sure this is really hot, crying after sex.
性♥爱♥之后的哭泣 肯定很性感
Everything about you is hot.
你的所有 都是那么性感
Tell me what you're feeling.
告诉我你的感觉
It's...
是...
It's just...
就是...
Every time I've ever been naked with someone...
每次我赤♥裸♥面对一个人...
...we just fuck.
我们之间就只是性
But not this time?
但是这次不是
This is different.
这次不同
It feels like...
感觉起来...
I hate saying this. It sounds so fucking cheesy.
我不想这样说 听起来肉麻
It feels like making love.
感觉好像在做♥爱♥
Ew...
嗯
Yes.
是的
But, ew, promise me you'll never say that again.
但是保证你永远不会再那么说
What if I do?
要是我说了呢
Are you gonna cry about it?
你会为此哭么
You're so fucked up.
你真让人受不了
What's up, rock star?
怎么样 摇滚明星
Look at you.
看看你
What you doing?
你在干什么
Where's the supervisor?
监督员在哪里
Oh, she called on my cell and canceled.
她打电♥话♥给我 取消了
Who wants to play monster tag?
谁想玩魔鬼抓人游戏
I do! You?
我要 我要
I'm coming after you.
我来抓你们
You better run.
你们最好快点跑
Paul,
保罗
you know you're not allowed unsupervised visits.
你知道没人监督你是不可以看孩子的
I know. Big bad Paul needs a babysitter.
我知道大坏蛋保罗需要个保姆
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表