What about a costume for you? Maybe this one?
给你选一套怎么样 这个如何
No. No.
不 不了
I think I'll be Snow White again.
我想我还是会扮白雪公主
It's kind of tradition.
这像是种传统
Dexter, look. I'm a princess, too.
德克斯特 看 我也是个公主
Just like your mom --Two perfect princesses.
跟你妈妈一样 两个美丽的公主
Let me guess. You're gonna be a dwarf.
让我猜猜 你要扮小矮人
No way.
才不呢
I want to be Joe from "Blue's Clues".
我会装扮成《可爱小蓝狗》中的乔
I keep telling him
我一直说
that a rugby shirt is not a costume.
橄榄球衫不是万圣节服装
Another photo from my family album.
又一张家庭相簿的情景
He's re-creating my past
他在用托尼·托切的残肢
with Tony Tucci's body parts.
重现我的过去
He's forcing me to see this.
他在逼迫我观看
Nobody paying you to stand around and goddamn stare.
付你钱不是为了让你在这儿傻站着发呆
I thought Angel was working this case, Sergeant.
我以为是安吉尔负责这案子 警长
Sergeant?
警长
Friends of yours?
是你朋友吗
Don't worry about it.
别管那个
Worry about this.
管这个
The foot was severed between the tarsus and the metatarsus.
这只脚从踝骨和胫骨中间被砍断
The wound is circular --again, almost surgical.
环行伤口 同样 非常专业
And there's blood.
这里有血
Guy gives us body after body with no blood.
这家伙给的尸体一直是没有血的
Why he's making a switch now?
为什么现在变了
He's trying to send a message...
他在试图传达一个信息...
One that's more important than
一个比他
his ritual need to drain the blood and wrap the parts.
"抽干血液包裹残肢"仪式更为重要的信息
Okay, so what's the message?
好吧 那是什么信息
I'm not sure.
我不知道
Well, who's he sending it to?
他要把信息发给谁
I can't tell you that, either.
这我也不知道
What fucking good are you?
那他妈有什么用
No fucking good at all, apparently.
很明显 他妈一点用也没有
You okay?
你没事吧
He's mocking me.
他在嘲弄我
Don't take it personally.
他并不是针对你
Doakes hates all you lab geeks.
道克斯讨厌所有的实验室书呆子
Who? Oh
谁 哦
Relax, bro. Sorry.
兄弟 放松点 抱歉
I need to bag this photo under the ball. Do you mind?
得把球下边的照片装袋 帮把手
He knows.
他知道了
He's not corrupting the happy hallmark images of my youth.
他不是在败坏我童年的快乐留影
He's revealing the ugly truth behind them.
他是在揭露背后的丑恶事实
Come on, Simon. You want it? It's right there.
来啊 赛门 想要吗 它就在这儿
Over there. Oh, yeah.
这里 没错
Guys, give it back! Come on, Simon.
你们还给我 来啊 赛门
All right. Enough.
行了 够了
Get out of here.
离开这儿
What the hell is going on?
你到底在干什么
We're just having fun.
只是找点乐子
It didn't look like Simon was having too much fun.
我看赛门没什么乐子
You're always telling me to fit in,
你总是说要我融入
and I'm just trying to be part of the team.
我在努力成为他们中的一员
You can't be a bully, Dexter.
你不能做恶霸 德克斯特
First of all it's wrong.
首先 这样不对
Secondly, people remember bullies.
其次 人们会记住恶霸
People like me -- cops.
像我这样的人 警♥察♥
A bully is a felony waiting to happen.
恶霸最终会成为一个罪犯
So... Blend in.
所以 融入其中
Go on.
去吧
Officer Morgan, I have an assignment for you.
摩根警员 我有个任务给你
Yeah, I heard we found a foot this morning.
我听说今早发现了一只脚
You want me to head out to the crime scene?
你想让我赶到犯罪现场吗
No.
不
Look, we pulled these from security cameras around the beach...
我们拿到了这些海滩周围摄像头的录影带
Stores, hotels, ATMs.
商店的 旅馆的 提款机的
I want you to check every frame.
我要你检查每一祯图象
You are shitting me.
你想玩死我
If we're lucky,
如果我们运气好
we can see the ice-truck killer coming and going.
也许能找到冰柜车杀手的踪迹
We have techs who can do this.
我们有技术人员做这些
Not all techs have the skill to spot suspicious activity.
并不是所有技术人员都有发现可疑行为的能力
I'm taking a huge leap of faith that you do.
我对你有无比的信心
And keep your eye out for another box of surveillance tapes.
还要看另外一个箱子里面的监视录影带
It's on its way from the new crime scene.
那是从新犯罪现场来的
Hey, Doakes, what's up?
道克斯 近来如何
Fuck anyone's wife lately?
最近有泡谁的老婆吗
Thanks to your little chickenshit stunt,
谢谢你们这些胆小鬼的把戏
Guerrero's guys are tailing me everywhere I go.
格雷罗的手下一直在跟踪我
Did you know that?
你知道吗
That's not good, James. You should alert the police...
那可不太妙 詹姆斯 你该去报♥警♥
Unless, of course, for some reason the officers of Miami metro
当然 迈阿密警局的警♥察♥们也许会
wouldn't want to help you...
因为某原因而不想帮你
like, you know, you fucked one of their wives.
比如 你搞了其中一个的老婆
You think this is a joke.
你当这是个笑话
I'm gonna end up dead. It's just a matter of when.
我死定了 只是时间问题
You should have thought of that
在你用老二
before you stuck your dick in my sister.
插♥我♥妹之前就应该想清楚这些
You're right.
没错
I should have waited until the divorce came through.
我应该等到他们离婚的
Bullshit.
放屁
What? She didn't tell you?
怎么 她没有告诉你吗
She filed the papers, jackass.
她签了离婚协议书的 蠢蛋
You don't believe me, ask the Captain.
如果你不相信我 去问警监
He tried to pull Ricky out of his assignment,
他想把里基调出那件案子
but Ricky didn't want to come out.
但里基不想退出
Of course not.
当然不想
His job was to bring down Guerrero.
他的责任是把格雷罗缉拿归案
It was his job to protect his wife.
他的责任还有保护他的妻子
Ricky's the motherfucker who got her killed.
里基那狗♥娘♥养♥的害得她被杀
You backed the wrong cop, asshole.
你挺错人了 混球
Let's go, guys. Time for school.
我们走吧 孩子们 该去学校了
Guys? Come on.
孩子们 快点
You don't want to be in the Halloween parade?
你们不想去万圣节游♥行♥了吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up! Just --
闭嘴
I need to talk to you about your dog.
我要和你谈谈你家狗的事儿
I've already talked to your boyfriend.
我已经和你男朋友谈过了
My kids are exhausted.
我的孩子疲惫不堪
All right, when it comes to my kids,
关系到我的孩子
I stop being nice.
我不会扮好人
So I need you to bring him in at night,
所以 我要你晚上把它放进屋子
feed him on a schedule,
按时喂食
and take him for some exercise every now and...
而且经常带它出去溜溜
I'm sorry. Is this funny?
不好意思 这很好笑吗
No, no, no It's... it's sad.
不 不 不 这 令人难过
But you're funny. Look at you, all tough.
但是你很可笑 看看你 真强横
I'm gonna call the police. I can do that.
我会报♥警♥的 我可以的
There's nothing you can do.
你什么也做不了
The cops will tell me to keep him quiet,
警♥察♥会告诉我让它安静
and I'll say I will, and then they'll leave,
我会说好的 然后警♥察♥会离开
and he'll go back to doing what he does.
然后它会一切照旧
But you're funny.
但你很好笑
Unlike Harry, my new friend
跟哈里不同 新朋友的
doesn't place much value in blending in.
融入没有任何价值
He wants me to see who he is and what he does.
他想让我知道他是什么人 他做了什么
Everything about him is brazen, authentic.
他的一切都毫无顾忌 真实可信
What does that make me?
这对我有何影响
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表