Crap.
该死
You okay, man? No.
你还好吗 伙计 不好
Hey, don't let this bastard get to you.
不要让那混♥蛋♥影响你
You're the best blood expert in the state,
你是全州最好的血迹分♥析♥专家
and we need you to stay with this, my friend.
我们需要你保持状态 朋友
I'll be all right.
我会没事的
Wait. Before you get back to work, check this out.
等等 在你回去工作之前 看看这个
What is that, a butterfly?
这是什么 蝴蝶
No, socio, it's a diamond-studded four-leaf clover.
不是 伙计 这是个四叶镶钻的苜蓿
I'm...
我
I'm giving it to Nina
我明天晚上要把它
for our anniversary tomorrow night.
作为结婚纪念日礼物送给尼娜
Congratulations. How many years?
恭喜 多少年了
10 years she's been my lucky charm now.
10年来她一直是我的幸运符
Tin is the traditional gift, but
锡器是我们的传统礼物 但是
I didn't think she'd want a tin clover.
我想她不会喜欢锡制的苜蓿首饰
No. It's probably a good plan.
不 这想法可能不错
Are you sure that's not a butterfly?
你确定那不是蝴蝶
Well, it does kind of look like a bug.
看起来确实像虫子
This can't be right. What's up?
这不可能 怎么了
You see that? You see it?
你看到没 看到了吗
I don't know. What do I see?
我不知道 我要看见什么
The blood flow in the hand suggested
血液流动表明
the heart was still pumping when it was severed.
当这只手被切断时心脏仍在跳动
Mean son of a bitch, no doubt.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 毫无疑问
But look at the foot. It's the same blood flow,
看看这只脚 相同的血液流动痕迹
plus the lividity.
加上点青灰色
Look, it's the same bruising, same ashen color,
看 这和我们那天找到的手伤口相同
same level of decomposition as the hand the day we found it.
相同的青灰色 相同的解肢手法
But... we found them a day apart.
但是...我们是一天前找到的
I know.
我知道
Dios santo.
上帝保佑
L.T., you got to listen to him.
副队 你得听听
It's the guard, Tucci... I think he's alive.
那个警卫 托切 我想他还活着
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The ice-truck killer is keeping him alive to perform amputations.
冰柜车杀手是活生生对他进行截肢的
Tucci's alive?
托切还活着
Both limbs were taken from a live body,
两个残肢都是从活人身体上切下的
and we found them 24 hours apart.
而我们找到的时间有24小时间隔
That's not all.
还不止这些
Tell them, Dexter.
告诉他们 德克斯特
If the hand came off yesterday at 7:00 A.M.
如果手是在昨天早上7点被截下来的
and the foot this morning at 7:00...
脚是今天早上7点截下的...
We get another body part first thing tomorrow.
我们明天早上还会收到另一块肢体
But he's alive.
但是他还活着
Put together a task force.
马上把特别小组集中起来
I want all available personnel on this,
让所有能来的人员加入这案子
and put a priority status on all forensics related to this case.
给所有负责此案的法医优先权
Captain Matthews, please.
请让马休斯警监接电♥话♥
Have him call me back immediately.
让他尽快联♥系♥我
Mrs. Tucci?
托切夫人吗
Maria LaGuerta.
我是玛利亚·洛格丽塔
I have some amazing news for you.
我有个好消息要告诉你
We believe your son is alive.
我们认为您儿子还活着
No. No. We haven't,
不 不 我们还没找到
but I promise we will.
但我保证我们会找到
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢你
Yes. Yes. Okay, we'll be in touch. Bye.
是 是的 好 保持联♥系♥ 再见
We've got a live body now, people.
现在我们收到的都是活人的肢体 各位
We want to find Tucci while he's still breathing.
我们得在托切还活着的时候找到他
That means trying to figure out where tomorrow's drop is
也就是说 得弄清楚明天肢体会放在哪里
so we catch our man in the act.
以便可以当场抓到凶手
Any ideas?
有什么主意
Don't forget the photos. They're new.
不要忘了那些照片 它们是新拍的
Thank you, officer Morgan. We're doing just fine out here.
谢谢你 摩根警员 我们正在分♥析♥它
Why do we think he's taking photos?
想想他为什么要拍照
He wants to be remembered.
为了被记住
You use photos to record memories.
用照片来记录回忆
I almost feel sorry for them,
我几乎为他们感到遗憾
trying to put together a puzzle
他们努力拼图
when they don't know pieces are missing from the box...
但却不知道盒子里面已经缺了几块...
...pieces he gave me.
那些已经给了我的几块
He wants me to play the game his way.
他想我按他的方式游戏
Okay, what else could it be?
好的 还有吗
Change.
变化
You got something to say, speak up.
你有话就说
The beach changed names.
海滩改过名字
The office park used to be a soccer field.
公园曾经是足球场
He's dumping the body parts in places that used to be something else.
他弃肢的地方都是些变化过的地方
Okay. Places that have changed.
好 有过变化的地方
Let's make a list,
列个表吧
assign surveillance to each location for the morning.
对这些地方监视到明天早上
South beach used to be a mangrove swamp.
南部海滩曾经是红木林沼泽地
Homestead park was originally an air force base, right?
大沼泽国家公园最初是空军基地 对吧
They turned Versace's mansion into a hotel.
瓦西斯大厦变成了宾馆
Thank you, officer Morgan.
谢谢你 摩根警员
The whole city of Miami reinvents itself every 5 years.
整个迈阿密每5年就会彻底改变一次
Then we'll stay up all night until our list is complete.
那么就熬通宵把清单列完整
**I once was lost*
*我曾经迷失过
**But now I'm found,*
*但现在我找到了回家的路
**Was blind but now I see*
*曾经被蒙蔽了双眼但现在我能看见
Lieutenant.
警督
Anything?
有消息吗
Well, I am so glad you could make it.
我很高兴你能来
Well, I just came by to show my support.
我只想来表示支持
It's been a long time since I've been to church.
好长时间没来教堂了
Excuse me, everyone. Excuse me.
打扰一下 各位
I would like to introduce you to someone very special.
我想向你们介绍一位特别的人
This is Maria LaGuerta.
这是玛利亚·洛格丽塔
She's the policewoman looking for Tony.
她就是一直在寻找托尼的警♥察♥
Not just me.
并不是我一个人
Actually, there's a lot of us looking.
事实上 很多警♥察♥都在寻找
You brought us all here together by giving us hope.
你用希望使我们大家聚到一起
May the Lord bless you and guide you, Maria.
愿上帝保佑你并指引你 玛利亚
This is Saint Anthony,
这是圣徒安东尼
patron Saint of The lost.
守护神 失踪者的守护神
Find him.
找到他
I tried to apologize, but I couldn't get a word in edgewise.
我想道歉 话在嘴边却说不出来
And you wanted to apologize why?
你为什么想要道歉
You don't think I should,
你不认为我该道歉吗
the way I went after her son?
我对他儿子所做的
Yeah, you did fuck that up.
没错 你确实搞砸了
Yeah. I crucified him without having all the facts.
没错 我没有实证就直接给他定了刑
I need to tell her that I'm sorry.
我应该向她说抱歉
I need to let her know that I'm sorry.
我应该让她知道我很抱歉
I need to tell her.
我应该告诉她
Who is that gonna make feel better,
如果那样 谁会觉得好受一点
you or her?
你还是她
Leave that woman alone with her candles and "kumbaya".
让那女人自己拿着蜡烛唱圣歌♥祈祷吧
So, where we at?
现在进展如何
I added additional patrols at Dolphin Stadium,
我在海豚球场增加了巡逻队
Bayside marketplace, and Casa Casuarina.
还有海湾购物中心 卡萨·凯瑟瑞纳酒店
That's everybody we have out in the field --
我们所有的人都出去了...
Homicide-Robbery,
凶杀组 抢劫组
off-duty patrol.
不值班的巡警
So what's next?
接下来怎么办
What's next is you should go home.
接下来你该回家了
You've had the shit kicked out of you all day.
你已经被这破事折腾一天了
I like it here with you.
我挺喜欢和你在一起
You're the only person people hate more than me.
你是唯一一个让人感觉比我还讨厌的人
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表