No. Oh, god.
不 天啊
Talk to me about Jane Saunders.
和我谈谈简·桑德斯
Okay. I did her.
好吧 是我♥干♥了她
How? In a movie snuff film.
怎么干的 在电影里 色情电影
But I'm not sorry. Of course not.
但我并不感到愧疚 当然不
No, I'm not sorry, either.
我也同样不会愧疚
Hello? Hey. I'm I'm sorry.
你好 我 我很抱歉
I mean, I'm sorry about the other night,
我是说我对那晚感到很抱歉
but... look, Dex,
但...听着 德克斯
I really, really need to see you.
我非常非常想见你
So can you -- can you come by later,
所以你...晚点能过来吗
you know, just for, like, a little while?
只要...就一小会儿
I mean, I'm really --
我的意思是我真的...
All right. What are you doing now?
你现在正在做什么呢
I'm just finishing up a little project,
我在做个小项目
but I'll come by later.
但我等会会过来的
Okay, bye.
好的 拜
All in all, it was a good night.
总的来说 这是个美妙的夜晚
One less amateur filmmaker polluting the internet.
又少了个污染因特网的业余电影拍摄者
No way !
不是吧
Give us a minute.
让我们单独谈谈
Hanging in there?
还能坚持吗
This will teach me to tailgate.
这也给了我个教训 凡事都得跟紧点
Let's go over this again.
让我们再覆述一次事情的经过
I'm all yours.
悉听尊便
So all the ice trucks in Miami --
迈阿密有这么多的冰柜车
bit of a coincidence, don't you think?
你不觉得未免太巧了吗
Sure, during business hours.
当然 如果是在上班时间的话
But this time of night,
但是晚上在这个时间
a truck like that sticks out.
一辆像这样的车太显眼了
And you followed it.
然后你就跟着它了
That's right.
没错
You never saw the driver?
你从头到尾都没看到司机
Just high beams and a flying head.
只有刺眼的灯光和飞来的头颅
So then he must have already had the head with him
那他一定预先带着那颗头
in the front seat.
坐在前座了
That's weird. Why would he keep it there?
那有点奇怪 为什么他要把头在那里
I don't know,
我不知道
so he could use a carpool lane?
也许这样他就能在共用车道上行驶了
It just seems odd.
只是听起来有些怪异
Your sister has this ice-truck theory,
你妹妹也有这个冰柜车的理论
and then here you are to back it up.
然后你就帮她印证了这个理论
She's good, lieutenant.
她挺优秀的 警督
You should give her a chance.
你该给她个机会
You know, you should call me Maria.
你该叫我玛丽亚的
But I'll tell you who's good -- you are.
但我来告诉你你才是最棒的
Doakes picked up the killer in the cokehead murders.
道克斯在吸毒犯里找到了凶手
You were right. It was her boyfriend.
你是对的 是她的男朋友干的
Of course, Doakes still hates you.
当然 道克斯还是讨厌你
Of course.
当然
Tell me, Dexter,
告诉我 德克斯特
how did you get to be so smart?
你怎么会这么聪明的
Lots of sleep.
睡得多吧
Is it okay if I fill out that report tomorrow?
如果我明天再写报告 可以吗
Sure thing. You're tired.
当然可以 你也累了
Good night, lieutenant. I'll catch you later.
晚安 警督 明儿见
Dex. It's been a while.
德克斯 等你好久了
I'm sorry. I was worried.
对不起 我还在担心
I didn't know what to do. I called in sick.
我不知道该做什么 我有点不舒服
I mean...
我的意思是
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine. I was just --
是的 我挺好的 我只是
I'm sorry. There was another... you know.
抱歉 又有另一桩 你知道的
Look... The kids slept over next door.
孩子们今晚在邻居家过夜
Okay.
好的
Would you like to come in? Okay.
你不进来吗 好的
I don't want to lose you, Dex.
我不想失去你 德克斯
Okay, sure.
当然不会
And... well... I want you.
还有...我要你
I mean...
我是说
Okay. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢
You're welcome.
你不用道谢
Do you mind? No.
你介意吗 不
It could be the kids.
可能是孩子们打来的
Better get it, then.
那你快去接下
Hello?
你好
Cody.
科迪
Cody, stop crying, sweetie.
科迪 别哭了 宝贝
All right. I'll come get you.
好的 我过来接你
Cody just threw up all over Colleen's couch.
科迪刚吐得柯琳的沙发到处都是
I got to go get him.
我过去接他回来
Tell me we're okay.
跟我说我们已经合好如初了
Better than.
比之前更好了
Go be a good mom.
去做个好妈妈吧
Okay, that was close.
好吧 我们已经很亲密了
I'll admit, making out with Rita was...
我得承认 和丽塔在一起
interesting.
实在是太有趣了
But if I don't keep a lid on this,
但如果我不隐瞒这些
it could be the end of us.
我们之间可能就完了
I suppose I should be upset, even feel violated,
我该感到焦虑 甚至该感到被侵犯了
but I'm not.
但我没有
No.
完全没有
In fact, i think this is a friendly message,
事实上 我相信这是条友好的信息
kind of like, "hey, want to play?"
有点像是说"嗨 想一起玩吗"
And, yes, I want to play.
对 我想一起玩
I really, really do.
我真的真的很想
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表