What was that, Morgan?
你说什么 摩根
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
I'll remind you people --
我得提醒各位
We arrested the ice-truck killer.
我们已经抓住了冰柜车杀手
His name is Neil Perry, and he's awaiting trial in county.
名叫尼尔·佩里 现在就关在郡里等候发落
Bullshit.
胡说八道
Neil Perry recanted his confession. He's a fraud.
尼尔·佩里已经推♥翻♥了证词 他是假的
Try to talk to the captain. I did.
跟局长说去 我说过了
Do we have any more evidence to support this theory?
你有别的证据么
When Masuka noticed the blood wasn't clotting,
玛稣卡注意到血液没有结块
I ran some tests,
所以我做了检验
and it was loaded with Coumadin and heparin.
发现里面有华法林纳和肝磷脂
One's an anticoagulant.The other's a preservative.
一个抗凝血迹 一个防腐剂
It means the blood's old.
就是说 血是经过存放的
Plus the blood spatters'all impact and castoff.
另外 血迹都很密集 喷射而出
There are no hand transfers or
没有任何手印
swipe patterns to indicate the presence of any actual victims.
或者搏斗的痕迹 无法证明当场有受害者存在
Masuka, run the DNA on all five vics
玛稣卡 对比一下当场血迹的DNA
and see if it matches the ice-truck killer's victims.
看跟冰柜车杀手的血迹是不是吻合
You two get out to the Marina View hotel.
你们两个马上去海景酒店
Retrace his steps.
推演他的足迹
Maybe it'll tell us something.
也许能找到些东西
And not a word to anyone about the ice-truck killer.
别跟任何认说冰柜车杀手的事
All right, Astor, just stand up straight.
好了 爱斯特 站直了
Now, do you have the emergency phone number list?
你带了紧急呼救号♥码表么
It's in my backpack. Do I have to show it to you again?
在我书包里 要再给你看看么
Just promise me you won't let your brother out of your sight.
你要保证不让弟弟离开你的视线
Rita?
丽塔
You're scaring them.
你吓到他们了
Yeah, well, they should be.
是 但他们必须当心
I didn't tell them what Paul did the other night.
我没跟他们说那天晚上的事
What'd you say when you dragged them to the neighbors'?
那你躲到邻居家时 怎么解释的
I smelled gas.
我说闻到煤气味儿了
I should have just thrown them in the car
我当时真应该带他们上车
and headed out of state,gone back to Michigan.
离开这里 回密歇根去
Remember what the lawyer said.
记住律师的话
You don't want to do anything rash.
你不能冲动
Just relax, the court supervisor will be with them the whole time.
放松 法庭的特派督导会一直陪着他们
Hey, buddy. Come on.Where's the love? Come on.
嗨 宝贝们 给我的拥抱呢
Daddy, what happened?
爸爸 出什么事了
Oh, nothing, buddy. Just a little bump on the head. That's it.
没事 宝贝 只不过撞了一下
Hey, we're going to the circus.
你看 我们这就去马戏团
We're going to the circus, 'cause daddy always keeps his promises, remember?
爸爸说话算话 是不是
Good.
好的
All right. Ready?
准备好了
Got your stuff?
东西都带上了
Let's go.
我们走
You ok?
可以么
I prefer the enchanting Rita over the worried one.
我更喜欢看丽塔迷人的笑容而不是恐惧的表情
If I can figure out a way to make her ex-husband my problem,
如果我能用我的方法处理她前夫
I can help her sleep much easier tonight.
今晚她就能高枕无忧
All I need is a little proof of his inner monster.
只要找到他人面兽心的证据就行
Harry would have insisted on that.
哈里肯定不同意我这么做
Harry didn't believe in preemptive killing,
他认为欲加之罪 何患无辞
but maybe I can bend the rules just this once.
但也许我能破例一次
After all, Harry wasn't perfect.
毕竟 哈里也不十全十美
He lied about my birth father.
关于我生父的事 他就撒谎了
The trifecta.
可以说是三重证据
Weapon, ammo, and impaired judgment.
武器 弹♥药♥ 比较差的判断力
Throw in a little domestic violence,
再加上有点儿家庭暴♥力♥
and you have the perfect recipe for a family slaughter.
足够证明你是个家庭杀手
Mommy!
妈妈
Hide your head, Dexter.
低下头 德克斯特
Close your eyes.
把眼睛闭上
No!
不
So, after he soaked the room in blood,
他把血喷满整个房♥间
he crossed to the desk...
他走到桌前...
And then over to the bedside table.
又去了床头柜那里
There's a clock radio and some smeared blood.
有个带闹钟的收音机上面有些血迹
Maybe he turned it on.
或许他打开收音机了
No, we're missing something. Let's go over it again.
我们肯定遗漏了什么 再来一遍
We've been over it three times!
都过了三遍了
Well, maybe the map's wrong.
也许是足迹图弄错了
Call your brother.
打电♥话♥给你哥哥
What?
什么
Why is everybody's first move to call Dexter?
干嘛每个人都让我找德克斯特
You don't even like him.
你甚至不喜欢他
What'd the freak do this time, boil your goldfish?
怎么这次反应如此强烈 他惹你生气了
No, it's just...
没有 只是...
It's Rudy.
是鲁迪
We had our first fight.
我们第一次吵架
Tiff. I don't know.Whatever you want to call it.
发生口角 我说不好 随便你怎么说
I thought we were talking about your brother.
我们在说你哥哥
We were.
曾经是
And we'll be back with Billy Joel, the Eurythmics,
让我们回到比利·乔尔 舞韵合唱团
and Devo on 103 fm,
德夫乐队的80年代金曲 这里是调频103
hits from the '80s. Turn that off.
在稍后的节目中一一献上 关了
No, wait. I want to hear it.
不 等等 我想听听
It's Devo.Turn that shit off.
这是德夫乐队 关上吧
He said 103 fm. This is room 103.
他说是103调频 这里是103房♥间
Leviticus 10:3
利未记 第十章第三节
10:3 103. Son of a bitch.
10:3 103 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You think he's trying to tell us something?
你觉得这是他有意安排的
"I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me,
"我在亲近我的人中要显为圣
"and before all people,
在众民面前
"I will be glorified."
我要得荣耀"
Deb's pissed at me. I need advice.
黛布生气了 我需要点建议
So you came here?
你来找我
You know you know her better than anyone.
你比任何人都了解她
Come on. I got two porterhouses
拜托啦 我带了上等牛排
and a sixer of microbrew.
还有六瓶小罐精酿
Well, one minute we're talking about her day,
前一分钟我们还在讨论她当天的工作
you know, the whole bloodbath thing.
就是大屠♥杀♥那件事
Right.
明白
And the next, she wants to... jump my bones.
后一分钟 她就跳到我身上想要
I mean, Deb's hot and all, but
黛布比确实很性感
sprinkle in a little conversationonce in a while, you know?
但要边谈话边抽动 你能想象么
She's my sister. I don't know.
不能 她是我妹妹 我怎么想象
Can I help you find something?
你找什么 我帮你
You wouldn't happen to have a good meat knife.
你可能没有好的切肉刀
Thanks.
谢谢
Anyway,
无论如何
the other half of the argument
我们争吵的另一个原因
was about you.
是为了你
Me?
为了我
Yeah. It was already tense enough, but
是啊 本来火♥药♥味就很弄了
when I brought your name,she lost it.
我一提到你 她就爆发了
So, what do I do?
你说 我该怎么办
Tell her it's all your fault.
跟她说 全是你的错
Seriously? You will eventually.
你说真的 你迟早得说的
Deb has a way of wearing you down.
黛布肯定能让你道歉的
Just start from there.It's easier.
不如你主动点 省得麻烦
I got to take this. You mind if I...?
这个必须得接 介不介意我...
Hey. Where are you?
你在哪儿
Still at work, chasing a lead.
还在加班 找线索
Let me guess --
让我猜猜
The bloodbath case.
大屠♥杀♥的案子
I don't want to talk shop right now.
我现在不想谈工作
Baby, I am so sorry.
亲爱的 对不起
You are totally right
你是对的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表