Previously on "Dexter"...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
So if you or that skinny bitch try to screw with what's mine,
要是你和那个臭婊♥子♥想抢走我的孩子
I swear to God, I don't care who I have to hurt.
我对天发誓 伤害谁我都不在乎
Let's face it, Paul.N
保罗 让我们面对现实吧
You've been a problem.
你有麻烦了
It's time for you to go away.
是你消失的时候了
It's Paul. He...
是保罗
He violated Florida's three-strikes law.
他触犯了佛罗里达州的三振出局法
The cops picked him up totally strung out on heroin.
注射毒品的时候 被警♥察♥抓个正着
He's back in jail.
又被送回监狱了
Holy shit! They're fucking fingertips.
他奶奶的 该死 这是手指尖
He started getting all rough with me until he saw this.
他动作很粗暴 直到看见这个
Then what?
然后呢
Then he changed his tune, got all turned on.
然后他就改变了节奏 变得非常兴奋
Told me to take my fake hand off.
让我把假手拿下来
He takes all my nail polish
他把每个指甲都磨光
and paints each nail a different color.
上了颜色各异的指甲油
Menthol? Like cough drops.
薄荷糖 就像止咳药水
I could hear them clicking
我能听到他牙齿咀嚼时
against his teeth when he...
咯吱咯吱的声音
Son of a bitch loved those fucking lozenges.
狗♥杂♥种♥ 他喜欢吃止咳糖
I was confused because I love you.
我很困惑 因为我爱你
What did you say?
你说什么
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What happened to your lip?
怎吗了 嘴唇怎么搞的
No, it's -- I had an incident with a tool at the workshop.
没事 只不过在工作间被工具弄伤了
I need an ambulance
我需要一辆救护车
at 1228 Calendar Street.
卡兰登大街1228号♥
A guy's been stabbed.
有人被刺伤了
I've never had much use for the concept of hell,
我一向不喜欢地狱这个词
but if hell exists, I'm in it.
但如果有的话 我一定是身陷其中
The same images running through my head over and over.
我的脑海中反复出现同一个画面
I was there.
那时我在场
I saw my mother's death.
眼看着妈妈被杀害
A buried memory,forgotten all these years.
多年来被封藏了的记忆
It climbed inside me that day.
突然复苏
And it's been with me ever since --
经常浮现于我眼前
My dark passenger.
我的黑暗人格
You should be focusing on me, socio.
你应该专心帮我 伙计
Seriously want to get the motherfucker that did this to Batista.
真想抓住那个刺伤巴蒂斯塔的混♥蛋♥
Hey, you all right?
嗨 你还好吗
Yeah. I'm okay.
当然 很好
I'm just, you know, distraught about Angel.
只是 你也知道 为安吉儿的事儿闹心
How's he doing? Do we know?
他怎么样 有消息吗
Still in surgery.
还在动手术
Laguerta's there.
洛格丽塔在医院
God, I hate feeling so helpless.
上帝啊 我讨厌这种无助的感觉
What, no jokes about providing gross sexual comfort
怎么 在这种时候不说点黄色笑话
in a time of crisis?
调剂一下
Our friend was stabbed...
我哥们儿被刺伤了
and he might die.
还可能会死
Officer Morgan.
摩根探员
What do you think, Dex?
你怎么想 德克斯
He put up a fight. There was a struggle.
他反抗过 有搏斗的痕迹
Attaboy, Angel.
好样的 安吉儿
Here, this trail --
看这儿
steady stream of drops.
血迹是连续的
He had a few seconds. Tried to move away
说明他坚持了几秒 想要离开
until --
直到...
till he fell.
倒在地上
So much blood.
这么多血
What's happening to me?
我到底怎么了
No way.
不可能吧
You're the one I'm supposed to meet.
想不到我还能见到你
In the flesh.
如假包换
You know, I was just talking to someone about you.
知道吗 我才跟别人提起过你
That tickles.
很痒
Don't stop.
别停下
I wouldn't dream of stopping.
我从没想过停下
You're so different this time --
你跟上次完全不同
Gentle.
很温柔
Are you gonna try and get all pervy
我还以为你是想要我的假手
with my stump again?
再做些怪异的事儿
Actually, your...
实际上 你的
...imperfection is what saved you the first time.
残肢上次救了你
Saved me from what?
怎么救了我
True artistry.
成为真正的艺术品
The message of my work is --
作品的意义
not in the product itself, but
不在于作品本身
rather the presentation.
而在于展示给世人
That wrinkled flesh
你手腕径切面的接合处
on your radial carpal joint is far from perfect.
还有赘肉 不太完美
It's quite unsightly, actually.
实际上蛮难看的
Hey, you don't have to be an asshole about it.
喂 你不用说这些混帐话
Hey, hey, no, no, no. Shh, shh, shh.
不是 不是 嘘
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to offend.
我无意冒犯
Truthfully...
事实上
I'm thankful for you.
我很感激你
You're my escape plan.
你是我躲避计划的一部分
Escape from what?
躲避谁
The police.
警♥察♥
Because of you, I've had to speed up my...
因为你 我的计划
project.
不得不提速
I need something to distract them by.
我得制♥造♥点情况 让他们分心
And I always found
而我发现
a freshly chopped-up body always does the trick.
一具碎尸总能达到这种效果
Wait, wait! No!
等等 不
Don't struggle.
别挣扎了
That never helps.
根本没用
I'm compressing your carotid artery,
我压紧了你的颈动脉
and that is cutting off oxygen to your brain.
切断了提供给脑部的氧气
In about 10 seconds,
只要十秒
you'll be unconscious.
你就会失去意识
Hey, it's Rudy. Leave a message.
嗨 我是鲁迪 请留言
Okay, I guess you went to bed.
好吧 我猜你是睡了
Or you fell asleep on the couch
或者是躺在沙发上看《战士西娜》续集
watching "Xena" reruns,
结果睡着了
which I still think makes you a dork.
你这个笨蛋 总是这样
Either way, call me when you get this, okay?
不管怎样 听到留言后电我 好吗
Miss you.
想你
He's still in surgery, but
手术还在进行
I don't know when we'll hear anything.
不知几时能有消息
So I guess you won't be coming over tonight.
我猜你今晚不过来了
No. I mean, I can't.
是啊 我没办法过去
Alright. I understand.
我理解
You need to be there for your friend.
你得在医院陪朋友
I haven't told the kids yet.
我还没跟孩子们说
Told them about Angel?
跟他们说安吉儿的事
No, about Paul...
不 保罗的事儿
Being back in prison?
又进了监狱
I hate breaking their hearts.
我不想伤他们的心
They think so much of their dad now.
他们对爸爸期望那么高 结果却...
Right.
是啊
You know what?
不如这样
Focus on Angel. We can talk about this later.
你全心照顾安吉儿 这事儿以后再谈
Thanks.
谢谢你
They're actually coming out right now. I got to go.
他们出来了 我先挂了
Angel sustained severe internal injuries.
安吉儿受到严重的内伤
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表