There's a party tonight.
今晚会有个聚会为他庆祝
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
But I don't want to go, either.
我也不想去
The guy lost body parts,
但他被人截肢的
and we get to tell him we caught the guy.
我们得去告诉他凶手已经落网了
Come on, what else you got going on?
来吧 不然你去干嘛
Wouldn't you like to know?
你干吗要知道
There will be hookers there.
今晚那儿可有妓♥女♥
All right. Fine, Mr. Grumpy Head.
好了 好了 坏脾气长官
Have it your way.
你自己看着办吧
Did he threaten you?
他恐吓你了么
No.
没有
Nothing like that. He was just marking his territory.
一点儿都没 他只是重申了自己的地盘
Fucking bastard!
混账王八蛋
Only you could make those words cute.
这些词从你嘴里说出来真可爱
Stop it.
别闹了
Paul said he owns this house. Is that true?
保罗说这房♥子是他的 是真的么
Yeah. Yeah. He had it before we met.
嗯 没错 我们在一起前他就有了
I think he got it in a drug trade.
我想是他做毒品交易换来的
Dex, what am I gonna do?
德克斯 我该怎么办
I'd start by getting a divorce.
要是我的话 会坚持离婚
God, this is such a mess,
天啊 一切都糟糕极了
and I've dragged you into it.
现在又把你牵扯进来
There, there.
别这样
I just wish -- I just wish he'd go away.
我只希望 我只希望他赶紧离开
Why can't he just go away and disappear forever?
为什么他就不能离开 永远消失呢
He can do that --
他完全可以
Very easily.
非常容易
Oh, shit. Fuck.
我靠
We -- we need to talk.
我们...我们得谈谈
Yeah.
好
Just let me grab my heart up off the fucking floor.
先让我把心脏从地板上捡起来
Holy fuck, Rita.
我靠 丽塔 吓死我了
Come on in.
进来吧
No! No, I'm good right here.
不了 我在这儿说就行
Aw, come on.
进来吧
Don't be that way. Come on in.
别那样 进来吧
I got a six-pack chilling in the cooler.
我冰箱里有半打冰纯嘉士伯
No. No more.
不要 别再来了
What?
怎么了
No more surprise visits to the house,
别再在我家里突然出现
no more intimidating my friends, and especially
别再威胁我朋友 特别是
no more Disney dad.
别再扮演带孩子去玩迪斯尼的爸爸
You lost your right to be a father
当你殴打孩子们的母亲时
when you beat your children's mother.
你就失去了做父亲的权利
You want to get to know Astor and Cody,
如果你还想见到爱斯特和科迪
you're gonna have to work for that privilege.
你得自己争取这个权利
Whoa, whoa, babe, can I get a word in here?
哇哦 我能插一句么
No.
不能
Divorce papers.
离婚协议书
They're the ones you refused to sign in prison.
就是你在监狱里面拒绝签的那份
Sign them now,
现在签了
and I'll agree to supervised visits twice a week.
我允许你一周探望两次 在我监督下
Show me you can do that for six months, and then maybe --
如果你能坚持半年 也许
maybe -- I'll think about a nonsupervised schedule.
也许我会考虑取消监督
Is this some kind of joke, Rita?
你是在开玩笑么 丽塔
You think you can really make me back down?
你觉得这样就能让我放弃
No, I don't. But what else am I gonna do, Paul?
我想我不能 但我还能怎么办 保罗
A judge put me in control.
法官判给我监护权
I'm in control now,
我现在是监护人
and I have the power
所以我有权
to make sure you never see your children again
让你再也见不到孩子
unless you do exactly as I tell you.
除非你完全照我说的做
Goddamn, you are fine when you're mad.
天啊 你生气的时候看上去美极了
I love the new you.
我喜欢现在的你
I do. My ass is yours to kick.
真的喜欢 你这样对我我不怪你
I deserve it. Here -- Look.
我罪有应得 好吧 你看
Rita,
丽塔
I'm a changed man.
我已经改过自新了
I swear to God, I am going to prove it to you.
我对上帝发誓 我要向你证明这一点
All right. There she is.
好了 他进去了
Anybody bring any popcorn?
有人带爆米花来了么
You got him.
你抓到他了
Both of them.
两个都抓到了
Where's Perry's lawyer? He waived the right.
佩里的律师在哪儿 他弃权了
I can't hear a thing. Who's got the remote?
我什么都听不到 谁拿着遥控
There they are --
这就是他们了
My two... colleagues...
我的两个...伙伴
...technically speaking.
从技术上来说
Thankfully, one of them's a fraud.
谢天谢地 其中一个是冒牌的
...because you assume that.
因为是你假设的
So you can assume I killed them.
你假设人是我杀的
You can assume anything that you want.
只要你愿意 你可以假设任何事
The doer
凶手
is merely a fiction that's added to the deed
只是强加给事实的一种虚构
The deed. The deed is everything.
而事实 事实才是全部
At least I hope he's a fraud.
至少 我希望他也是冒牌的
Here's to my new hand.
这就是我的新手
Some say bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid.
有人说勇气就是只有自己知道自己害怕
But I've worked with a lot of amputees,
我给很多截肢病人做过手术
and I got to say
但我不得不承认
I don't think Tony knew he was afraid.
我觉得托尼自己都不知道害怕
Here's to one crazy bastard.
敬这个疯狂的小子
Kiss my atrophied ass.
敬我萎缩的臀部
Now for the main event.
现在该上演重头戏了
Medical marijuana?
药用大♥麻♥
You wish.
你想的美
Can you, uh, help me out here, Rudy?
鲁迪 能帮我掀开么
Look at that shit. Half human, half machine.
看这家伙 半人半机器人
But all man, baby.
但都是雄性的 宝贝
I got it.
我要起来了
Yeah.
好
May I have this dance?
可以跟我跳个舞么
Hey, buddy, you might have a chance with me, after all.
嗨 伙计 你本来可以跟我跳的
Oh, don't worry. There's still plenty enough of me to go around.
别担心 我会跟每个人都来一段的
So, you made that hand and foot?
那假手和假脚都是你做的
Delicate thing.
做得真不错
Tony lost a piece of himself, and...
托尼的身体少了一部分
I helped him... find it.
我只是帮他找回来了
I mean, how often in life do you get to...
一生中能有几次机会去
make someone whole?
让别人完整
I wouldn't know.
我不知道
It's like living art -- what you do.
你所做的 有点像人♥体♥艺♥术♥
It's funny you should say that, because
你这样说很有意思 因为
before I turned to prosthetics,
我在转去学修复术前
I, uh, studied the human form
研究的是人体构造
at the university of Paris -- Sorbonne.
在巴黎大学 也就是索邦神学院
Really? Yeah.
真的么 没错
Have you had dinner yet? I would love to.
你吃过晚饭了么 我很乐意跟你去
I thought I'd come and show my support.
我觉得自己该来表示一下
Bad timing? No. No.
来的时候不对 不 不
Have some champagne, sergeant.
来点香槟吧 警司
See, we got blogs. We got podcasts.
你看 我们有博客 还有播客
You know, the information won't stop.
信息源源不断
It comes into your head and bleeds out your eyes,
冲进你的大脑 割破你的眼睛
and it's all crap.
但都是些垃圾
You know?
知道么
See,
你看
you got to dare for greatness
现如今 你得有胆量做些艺术品
these days to get people's attention.
才能引起别人注意
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表