That's why I had the I.T.guys check our firewall.
我让专人查看了我们的防火墙
The DMZ was breached. You read all our police reports.
网络隔离区被侵入 你看了警方报告
You even got yourself a nice paneled car last month.
上个月你还给自己搞了辆镶边的车
Nice touch, by the way. Why are you doing this?
做的够全面啊 为什么你要这么做
Because you're not a killer.
因为你并不是个杀手
You're a coward and a fake, aren't you?
你是个胆小鬼 是个骗子 不是吗
Maybe you need another look.
可能你还需要再看一眼
No, take it away.
不要 快拿走
All right, I lied, okay?
好吧 是我说谎了 好吧
Just, I need you to take it away from me...
你让它离我远点
Please.
求你了
So, what's on your mind, lieutenant?
那么 你怎么想 警督
We got a lot to get done before Perry's trial.
在佩里出庭之前我们有很多事情要做
Yeah, about that trial --
是的 关于出庭的事
I've got some bad news.
我有条坏消息
Perry recanted his confession this morning.
佩里今早撤消了他的口供
What are you talking about?
你说什么
I was going over some details with him at county,
当时我在州立监狱询问他些细节的问题
and he admitted that he gave us a false confession.
他承认给我们的是假口供
He's a wannabe, Tom.
他不过是个想出名的人 汤姆
Just wanted his 15 minutes, that's all.
不过就是想要出出风头而已
How do you know which time he was lying?
你怎么知道他两次中哪次是在说谎
All due respect, Maria,
我不得不说 玛利亚
if we dropped charges
如果每次一有人推♥翻♥口供
every time someone recanted his confession,
我们就撤消控诉的话
our jails would be empty.
我们的监狱就会成空的了
We're going to trial.
我们就要上庭
All due respect, Captain, that's really not up to you.
恕我直言 警监 这事你说了不算
It's up to the D.A.
是由地方检察官决定的
I understand your frustration, Maria,
我理解你的顾虑 玛利亚
but I reviewed the D.A. work sheets.
但是我看过地方检察官的笔录
The evidence is compelling.
证据确凿
We'll move forward with the trial as planned.
我们要依照计划准备上庭
Fair enough.
很好
If that's what you two want, I'm fully behind it.
如果你们二位希望如此 我全力支持
I was really worried about you. You sure you're all right?
我真的很担心你 你确定你没事么
I kept calling your house,
我不停的打电♥话♥到你家
but I think the number you gave me didn't work.
但好象你给我的号♥码不对
You wouldn't have reached me anyway,
你怎么都找不到我
'cause I was at my girlfriend's.
因为我在我女友那
I spent the night.
我在那过夜了
Face-to-face.
面对面的
Sean.
肖恩
That's very good.
那很好啊
It's all good, doctor.
一切都变好了 医生
I even stopped worrying about
我甚至不再担心
that friend of mine who's been out of touch.
我那个失去联♥系♥的朋友了
You can't control other people, you know?
你不能控制其他人 你明白么
This is a real breakthrough. You should be proud of yourself.
这个是突破 你该为自己而感到自豪
I am proud.
我的确感到很自豪
Truth be told, I never expected to...
说实话 我从未指望
make progress in therapy.
在辅♥导♥中能让我有所改善
That's not true.
那是不可能的
If that were true,
如果那是真的话
you never would have come in here in the first place.
一开始你就不会来这里了
What do you want to focus on today?
今天你想谈些什么问题
Glad you asked that.
我很高兴你会这么问
I'm gonna tell you something
我想告诉你些
that I've never told anyone before.
我从未和别人说过的事情
Okay.
好的
I'm a serial killer.
我是个连环杀手
Oh, god!
噢 上帝
Oh, that feels so --so amazing to say out loud!
大声说出来感觉真是好极了
Well, you must be letting go,
看来你真的放开了
because I've never heard you make a joke before.
因为我以前可从未听你讲过笑话
I'm not joking. I kill people.
我不是在说笑 我杀过人
There it is again.
又来了
You should try it.
你应该试试
I know.
我知道
Your big, bad wolf
你的大恶狼
has racked up a tidy little death toll.
已经堆积了一小撮死人
I'm just kidding.
开玩笑
I disabled the cameras, and I copied the files.
我拆了摄象机 复♥制♥了那些文件
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说些什么
Then focus on your breathing,
那么集中呼吸
maybe you'll remember --
可能你会记起来
Meghan, Carolyn, Vanessa.
梅根 卡洛琳 瓦内萨
Those sessions are confidential!
那些都是保密的
I'm a control freak, I know.
我知道我是个偏执狂 我知道
But I watched your home movies. It's amazing stuff --
但我看你的自♥拍♥电影 有意思
Drugs, guns, and a crazy psychiatrist.
药物 枪♥支♥ 疯狂的精神病专家
No wonder you're so well versed in control issues.
难怪你在偏执症状上有如此造诣
You got quite the God complex.
真是独一无二的综合体
This session's over.
辅♥导♥到此结束
Not so fast, doc.
别这么快 医生
You're awake.
你醒了
Shall we analyze your dreams?
要分♥析♥下你的梦境吗
No. That's right.
不能 没关系
You've already told me everything I need to know,
所有我想知道的事情你都告诉我了
except...
除了
why powerful women?
为什么选择那些女强人
You took powerful women
你选那些女强人下手
and made them powerless.
把她们变的无力
They left behind families, children.
使她们丢下家人 孩子
I have to confess, I'm a little conflicted.
我得承认 我是有些矛盾
You've helped me make a major self-discovery.
你帮我进行了一次自我发掘
The fact that I'm a killer...
我是杀手这个事实
...that's something I can't control.
是我无法控制的事情
You helped me to accept what I really am.
你帮我接受了真正的自己
I'm grateful for that.
我很感激
But...
但是
I was raised with a certain set of principles.
我是在特定的环境下长大的
I'm sorry, doc.
对不起了 医生
Actions have consequences,
行为带来了后果
and this is yours.
这就是你的下场
I'm gonna have to let you go.
我不得不让你死了
Hello? Is that Eric Carmen?
嘿 是艾瑞克·卡门的歌♥吗
No. What's up?
不是 怎么了
I'm running late. I'm in the middle of some housework.
我要迟到了 还在做家务中
If I don't get it done before we see, it's gonna drive me crazy.
如果我做不完 肯定会发疯的
I never knew you were so anal.
我还不知道你这么偏执
And I'm a neat freak.
我还有洁癖
You're just full of surprises, huh?
你总是让人吃惊呀
Oh, you have no idea.
是啊 你想都想不到的
I'll be there as soon as I can, okay?
我会尽早到的 好吧
Okay.
好的
Barbie, be patient.
芭比 请耐心等待
One day we'll share a cold one.
早晚我们会共享一份冰冷
曾经对这部剧做出非凡贡献的诸位:
特别鸣谢
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表