剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
亚历克斯 怎么了
Alex? What is it?
没事
Nothing.
你们有人看见安东了吗
Hey, have you guys seen Anton?
没有
No.
我弹得好烂啊
Wow. I suck.
这样
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
之前有人劝我要提防你
You know, people warned me about you.
我本来不打算来的
I wasn't going to come.
那你为什么来了
Why did you?
想看看他们说得对不对
To see if they were right.
他们说得对吗
Were they?
不对
No.
布洛特 你在搞什么
Blotter, what the hell, man?
那个苏联小孩 他不见了
The Russian kid. He's gone.
你是在拍纪录片吗
Are you making a documentary?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是我每次见到你
It's just every time I see you,
你都在录像
you seem to be filming something.
俗话说得好
Oh, you know what they say.
镜头从不会说谎
Camera never lies.
我这人比较注重隐私
I'm kind of a private person.
一般人们说他们注重隐私
You know, usually when someone says they're private,
就意味着他们有秘密
it means that they have a secret.
你有什么秘密
What's yours?
如果我告诉你 那就不是秘密了
Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret.
怎么了
What?
看 谁在那儿
Look. Who is that?
-安东 -安东
- Anton? - Anton.
-安东 -安东
- Anton. - Anton?
你们干了什么 又把他弄丢了吗
What did you do? You lost him again?
他可能只是去找厕所了
Look, he probably just wandered off to the bathroom or something.
可能 如果你俩...
Probably? If you two had...
安东
Anton.
他昨晚做了个噩梦
He had a bad dream last night.
说他总是看到一个高个子男人
He said he kept seeing a... a tall man.
高个子男人
A tall man?
对 那是他的假想朋友
Yeah, uh, it's his imaginary friend.
他是个孩子 孩子都会做噩梦
He's a kid, okay? Kids have nightmares.
那不是单纯的噩梦
It's more than just nightmares.
他...他会梦游 还画了些东西
He's... He's sleepwalking. He's drawing things.
他有说过什么吗
Did he say anything?
快想啊
Think!
他说那个高个子男人让他去找他
He said that the tall man told him to find him
否则会有人死
and that someone's gonna die.
-你们为什么没告诉我 -我们不想你担心
- Why didn't you tell me this? - We didn't want you to worry.
所以你就编了个假想朋友来骗我吗
So you make up some lie about an imaginary friend?
算了 我们得搜索树林
Never mind. We have to search.
好 分头行动 行动要快
Okay, split up. Move fast.
他才八岁 又受了惊吓 走不远的
He's 8 and scared. He can't get far.
他在这儿
He's here.
他在这儿
He's here.
他在这儿 他在这儿
He's here. He's here.
他在这儿 他在这儿
He's here. He's here.
他在这儿 他在这儿
He's here. He's here.
他在这儿 他在这儿
He's here. He's here.
他在这儿 他在这儿
He's here. He's here.
他在这儿 他在这儿
He's here. He's here.
他在这儿 他在这儿
He's here. He's here.
他在这儿
He's here.
找到他了
Found him!
有人带走了他 这全都怪你
Someone took him, and it is your fault.
亚历克斯说的是实话
Alex is telling the truth.
我那天在树林里看到安东了
I saw Anton in the woods the other day,
他当时在自言自语
and he was talking to himself.
周围并没有人
There was no one there.
小两口妇唱夫随 多甜蜜啊
Isn't that sweet? The love birds stick together.
-别这么冲 牙套妹 -她就是牙套妹
- Easy, Braces. - She's Braces?
-你告诉她了 -牙套妹又是谁
- You told her? - Who the hell is Braces?
听着 树林里根本没有人
Look, there was no one in the woods.
只是一场噩梦而已
It was just a bad dream.
这么说 你们都没看到有人在营地里晃悠
So, no one's seen anyone wander onto the camp?
镇上有个毒贩子
There's a drug dealer in town.
达蒙·克劳利那小子
The Crowley kid, Damon,
之前在树林里贩毒被抓了个现行
he's been busted selling drugs in these woods before.
他就是个变♥态♥
He's a real creep.
-个子也很高 -找到他
- And he's tall. - Find him.
把他赶出我的营地 让一切重回正轨
Get him out of my camp. Let us get back to normal.
达蒙·克劳利 你确定吗
Damon Crowley. Are you sure?
需要我跟你一起去吗
You want me to come with you?
不用 我能搞定 我知道去哪找他
No, I got it. I know where to find him.
我等会儿再跟你们两个算账
I will deal with the two of you later.
你们谁让那个孩子跑掉了
Someone let him out of their sight.
谁就要为此负责
One of you is going down for this.
找我有什么事吗 亚历克斯
Can I help you with something, Alex?
我就是想跟你说一声
Yeah, uh, I just wanted to let you know
今天会是我最后一天在这里工作
that today will be my last day working here.
原来是你
It was you.
两面三刀的家伙
Two-faced.
我劝你还是不要报♥警♥ 汤姆
Not so sure I would do that, Tom.
在这里还轮不上你说话
Yeah, well, you're not the one calling the shots here.
我还真就说了算
Actually, I am.
你还记得我们的朋友娜迪亚吧
You remember our little friend Nadia, right?
她现在就在你家门口
Yeah, well, right now she's in front of your house,
也就是你老婆女儿住的地方
where you live with your, uh, wife and daughters?
她手里有盘录像带
And she's got a video tape.
监控录像里记录了你们在这间办公室里
Security footage of what went down with you guys
做的苟且之事
right here in this office.
你不会这么做的
You wouldn't.
那就要看你了
Well, that all depends on you.
是这样 我刚找了一份新工作
You see, I just got a new job
就在我之前参加的夏令营
working at my old summer camp.
我想回去时让大家觉得我过得很好
And I want to present an image of success when I go back.
这就需要我们互相帮助一下了
So that's where we could help each other.
我让娜迪亚什么也别说
You see, I keep Nadia quiet,
作为回报 你就让我时不时地
and in return, you let me come in
到这里来拿点衣服
and peruse the racks from time to time.
你这是敲诈
This is extortion.
不 这是我的美国梦
No. It's my American Dream.
还有 娜迪亚的工作你也要还给她
Oh, and Nadia, she's gonna need her job back.
没有这份工作 她就没法改国籍
She needs it to get her citizenship.
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me? Huh?
有个人曾经对我说过
You know, someone once told me
在这个世界上 如果你想要什么
that if you want something in this world,
就得去夺
you have to take it.
他说得很对
And he was right.
冷静点 哥们
Hey, calm down, man.
别跟我说冷静
Don't tell me to calm down.
我们把他看丢了 我们都要负责
We let him go. We're both going down for this.
我们完了 彻底完蛋了
We're screwed, man. We're screwed.
我好害怕 我睡不着
I'm scared. I can't sleep.
一切都会好的 伙计
Uh, everything's gonna be okay, buddy.
好吗
All right?
你想要什么
就得去夺
你在看什么
Hey, w-what are you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
你还真是喜欢这个地方啊 达蒙
You always did love this spot, didn't you, Damon?
你还记得 真贴心啊
You remembered. How sweet.
问题是 现在营地重新开放了
Well, trouble is, now that the camp's reopened,
你这就是非法闯入私人领地
you're trespassing on private property.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表