剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
And yet the maintenance man didn't notice that in his own home?
你的言下之意是...
Uh, something you want to say to me?
我不认为这是起意外事故
I don't think this was an accident.
我在戴夫的木屋里发现了这个
Dave had this in his cabin.
这是一份这片湖的老地图
It's an old map of the lake.
只不过画地图的人
Only, the person who drew it,
他们看到的不止是这些
they saw something else in this place.
你看 这倒过来看就像头野兽
I mean, look at it. It looks like some kind of beast.
而心脏部分 就是这个营地
Right there, in the heart of it, that's the camp.
有人不想让我们找到这个
Someone didn't want us to find this.
谁会想要杀死他
Who would want to murder him?
自杀 绝对是自杀
Suicide. Definitely suicide.
不可能 戴夫为什么要自杀
No. Why would Dave kill himself?
因为他不过是个夏令营的看门人
He was a janitor at a summer camp.
不会的 那也太愚蠢了
Nah, that's ignorant.
-没错 -是啊
- True. - Yep.
你到底在看些什么
What are you looking for, anyway?
没什么
Nothing. Never mind.
戴夫的木屋里
Dave had these pictures in his cabin
有一些死人的照片
of dead people.
那些照片都很古老
They were old.
非常古老
Really old.
像锡版相片那样吗
Like tintypes?
那是什么东西 长发哥
What was that, Hair?
维多利亚时期的死人照片
Death portraits from the Victorian era.
那也太恐怖了吧
Oh, man, that's creepy.
你怎么会知道这个
And you know this why?
出了这种事我们就不开营了吗
Are we really not gonna open camp over this?
你希望营员都落得和戴夫和那头鹿的下场吗
Would you rather the campers end up like Dave or the deer?
不是所有事都和电影里演的一样
You know, not everything's a movie, all right?
这又不是《魔鬼怪婴》
This isn't "Rosemary's Baby."
不 这倒更像是《异教♥徒♥》
No, it's more like "The Wicker Man."
1973年的英国惊悚片
British thriller, 1973.
一个警♥察♥去一座岛上调查一个失踪女孩的下落
Cop goes to an island to investigate a missing girl.
可一切都是骗局
Only that's all just a con.
警♥察♥发现那座岛上的居民原来是邪教教♥徒♥
Cop realizes that the islanders are actually cultists
要用他献祭 举♥行♥什么仪式
who want to use him as a human sacrifice for some kind of ritual.
最后结局呢
What happens in the end?
后来他们把他绑在巨大的柳条人雕塑上
Well, they put him in this gigantic wooden statue -- a wicker man --
给活活烧死了
burn him alive.
你是不是有病啊
What the hell's wrong with you, man?
她自己问的
Well, she asked.
她刚刚也差点被火烧死
Yeah, she was also just in a fire.
我只想知道她为什么会和警官单独在木屋里
I want to know what she was doing alone in the cabin with the deputy.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你说呢
You tell me.
冷静点 伙计们
Hey, hey, chill out, you guys.
喂
Hello?
杰茜
Jessie.
你妈打来的
It's your mom.
我抽嗨了
Way too baked.
跟她说你不知道我在哪儿
Tell her you can't find me.
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
-谁有手电筒 -我没有
- Anyone got a flashlight? - No.
有人得去弄一下断路器
Someone's gonna have to go flip the breakers.
-不是我 -不是我
- Not it! - Not it!
我猜...这次又是我
Guess I am...again.
你还真就猜对了
You guessed right.
你和她一起去吧 亚历克斯
Why don't you go with her, Alex?
别让她迷路了
Make sure she doesn't get lost.
为什么要让新来的去
Why should new girl have to go?
把手电筒给我
Give me the flashlight.
必须是她 这是静水营传统
Has to be her. Camp tradition.
好吧 传统说了算
Well...tradition calls, right?
好了
Here we go.
小心头
Watch your head.
好了 应该就在...那边
All right, should be...right there.
拿着手电筒
Um, hold the flashlight.
我能行的
I can do it.
应该是我来 不是吗
I am "it", right?
天哪
Oh, man.
幸好有我在这
Lucky you have me here
保护你不受野兽的袭击
to protect you from the beasts of the wild.
如果你不想的话 没关系的
If you don't want to, it's fine.
静水营 放飞真我
静水营
Camp Stillwater?
五年来第一次重新开放
It's reopening for the first time in five years.
"放飞真我"
"Be who you want to be."
这是我们一直想要的啊
It's what we've been looking for.
夏令营到底做些什么啊
What do you even do at camp?
搭篝火 去湖里游泳 和男孩接吻
Build fires, swim in the lake, kiss some boys.
想干什么都行
We can do whatever we want.
玛尔戈 你应该在学习才对
Margot. You're supposed to be studying.
你父母赞成你去夏令营吗
Are your parents in favor of this camp idea?
当然不赞成
Of course not.
我考虑一下吧
I'll think about it.
只是感觉...有点吓人
It's just all...a little scary.
所以我们才要去啊
That's exactly why we should be doing this.
有时候你就得做点让自己害怕的事情
Sometimes you got to do things that scare you, right?
玛尔戈
Margot!
玛尔戈
Margot!
艾米 艾米
Amy. Amy.
你怎么了
What is it?
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 过来吧
It's okay. Come here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
距夏令营开幕还有1天
有什么需要帮忙的吗 警官
Something I can help you with, Deputy?
我只是来四处看看
Just having a look around,
确保不遗漏任何线索
making sure I didn't miss anything.
你具体是在找什么
What exactly are you looking for?
我也不太清楚
Not entirely sure.
只是有种感觉
Just a feeling that I have.
就因为你有种感觉
And this feeling
就要让我的辅♥导♥员们陷入恐慌吗
is worth creating a panic with my counselors?
恕我直言 卡彭特女士
All due respect, Ms. Carpenter,
我宁可说出自己的想法 即使犯错
I'd rather speak up and be wrong
也好过自己明明是对的 却保持沉默
than say nothing and be right.
对了 昨晚艾米怎么了
So, what happened to Amy last night?
她为什么自己跑了
Why'd she just run off?
我也不知道
I don't know.
她...好像是吓坏了
She, uh -- she got freaked out.
换是我和你独处 我也会跑回家的
If I was alone with you, I'd run home, too.
这话说得可真狠啊
Burn, dude.
是不是发生什么事了
Did something happen?
没有
No.
她都没来吃早餐
Now she's skipping breakfast.
我猜她肯定是在坐巴士回家的路上
Bet you she's on a bus home.
不得不说 你看起来好性感
I got to say, you look pretty hot.
这手链你是从哪弄来的
Where did you get this?
是斯宾塞的
Spencer's.
对了 夏令营的事 你决定了没有
Hey, what did you decide about camp?
去的话要递交申请
You got to get your application in.
玛尔戈 晚饭好了 你们...
Margot, dinner's ready. Are you guys...
你们在干什么
What's going on in here?
不过就是个派对啊 妈妈
It's just a party, Mom.
万一受伤了怎么办
And if it were to get broken up?
万一喝酒被警♥察♥抓了呢 你就完了
If you were to get caught drinking? That's it.
麦迪逊会撤回你的录取
Madison revokes your admission.
你为什么总是要这样
Why do you always do this?!
接下来的四年 你就都只能睡在这里
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表