剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
Come with me, sweetie.
是这个女孩吗
Is this the girl?
对 就是她
Yeah. This is her.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
我爸爸妈妈呢
Where's my mom and dad?
亲爱的 你家发生了事故
Honey, there's been an accident.
一氧化碳是一种毒气
Carbon monoxide...is a poison.
你家的壁炉烟道...意外关闭了
The fireplace flue...was accidentally closed.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
让我出去
Let me out of here!
大家都冷静点
Let's all try to stay calm.
冷静 这让我们怎么冷静
Calm? How the hell are we supposed to do that?
我明白你们的感受
Look, I know how it looks.
霍利奥克在我们面前变成血水了
Holyoke just turned into blood in front of us!
他当时在召唤灵魂之光
He called to the spirits of light.
他召来的肯定不是灵魂之光
Yeah, well, that's sure as hell not who answered.
看看这些窗户
Look at the windows.
我见过他弹这首圣歌♥ 就是这台钢琴
I've seen him play that hymn before on that piano.
钢琴好像被人动了手脚
It looks like the piano was tampered with.
有人想削弱霍利奥克的能力 让他无法成功
To weaken Holyoke so that it wouldn't work.
蜡筒
The cylinder...
我们在这发现过一个有霍利奥克声音的蜡筒
The wax cylinder we found here with Holyoke's voice?
里面就有那首圣歌♥ 他们在70年代播放的
That hymn was on the recording, played in the 1870s,
那时钢琴还没被动手脚
before the piano was tainted.
-就在我车的后备箱里 -你不能出去
- I have it back in my car. - No, you can't go out there!
杰茜 我们可以用它来召唤灵魂之光
Jessie, we can use it to call the spirits of light!
不能打开那扇门
We are not opening that door!
我们要成为灵魂之光
We have to be the spirits of light,
也就是说我们要负责完成净化仪式
Which means finishing the purification...ourselves.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你不找个驱魔师就要驱魔吗
You want to do an exorcism without the exorcist?
杰茜 我们根本不知道该怎么做
Jessie, we have no idea what we're doing.
大伙 你们听起来太疯狂了
You guys, you're talking crazy.
给我松绑 我们一起想办法
Untie me, and we can figure this out together.
我们需要知道的一切都写在这里了
Everything we need to know is in here.
不行 杰茜
No, Jessie, it --
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但如果你们能信任我
but if you guys just trust me,
我认为我能带领大家度过难关
I think I can lead us through this.
这事关艾米的生命
This is Amy's life...
她的灵魂
Her soul...
她的纯真
Her innocence!
本属于她的这些都被夺走了
They've been ripped away from her,
我们要帮她夺回这一切
and it's up to us to get them back!
霍利奥克已经不在了
Holyoke is gone.
现在她只有我们了
We're all she has now.
带头开始吧 驱魔人
Lead the way, exorcist.
这里写着想要开始净化仪式
It says here that the purification can only begin
我们必须先让恶魔现出真身
after we get the demon to reveal its true self.
按住她
Hold her down.
别让她跑了
Don't let her go.
在让你解脱前我们可能得让你遭点罪
This might get worse before it gets better.
杰茜 你不想这样做的
Jessie, you don't want to do this.
-是我啊 -对不起 艾米
- It's me. - I'm sorry, Amy.
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
-快住手 水烫得我好疼 -杰茜
- Stop! It burns! - Jessie!
玛法斯正试着将她从我们身边带走
Malphas is trying to pull her away from us.
我们得把她带回来
We have to pull her back.
对她说些什么
Talk to her.
让她记起真实的自己
Remind her who she really is.
艾米
Amy?
艾米 听我说
Amy, listen to me.
你还记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
You remember when we first met?
我一眼就看出了你的善良
I could sense that you were good right away.
这个夏天 你也证明了自己的善良
And this summer, you've proven that.
这里的人都爱你
People love you here.
我们都爱你
We love you.
这里是你的家 艾米
This is your home, Amy.
艾米
Amy.
是你害死了我 小子
I died because of you, kiddo.
我现在和希兰在一起
I'm here with Heelan now.
我们在等着你
We're waiting for you.
下地狱去吧
Go to hell.
不许背对我
Don't turn your back on me!
他出现了
There he is.
恶魔现身了
There's the demon.
怎么回事
What the hell?!
大家伙...
Everyone...
大家都冷静点
...J-just calm down!
冷静
Calm down!
我好害怕
I'm scared!
好了 没事了
Okay. It's okay.
冷静
Calm down!
我们到底撞到了什么
What the hell did we hit?
我下去看一看
I'll go check it out.
我什么都看不到
I can't see anything.
马文
Marvin!
玛法斯 这里不是由你主宰
Malphas, you have no dominion here.
这里是光的庇护所
This is a haven of light.
来给我松绑 阿列克谢
让我们来结束这一切
什么 她在说什么
What is it? What is she saying?
你想对我做什么都可以
别听她的 亚历克斯
Don't listen to her, Alex.
大家伙冷静
Everyone, calm down!
冷静
Calm down!
我们会没事的
Okay, we're gonna be all right.
只要我们呆在这里 就是安全的
As long as we're in here, we're safe.
外边那是什么
What's out there?
我不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, sweetie,
但我们不会让它伤害你的 好吗
But we're not gonna let it hurt you, okay?
它想要做什么
What does it want?
我不知道
I don't know.
放我出去
-外边那到底是什么 -我不知道
- What the hell is out there? - I don't know.
不管那是什么 如果我们
Whatever it is, it's gonna
不做些什么 它就会冲进来
burst in here if we don't do something.
我们得救这些孩子
We have to save these kids.
他们在这里很安全
They'll be safer here.
-我去给你们争取点时间 -黛比 等等
- I'll try to buy you some time. - Deb, wait.
一旦你们把这车启动了
The second you get this thing going,
不管发生什么都别停下来 保证
you don't stop no matter what, promise?
-黛比 -保证
- Deb. - Promise.
我下去以后把门关上
Close the door behind me.
你们都会死
You're all going to die.
玛法斯 我们知道你的名字
Malphas, we know your name.
圣水洗净你的污秽
The water washes your filth away.
净化吧
Be purified.
你怎么回事 艾米
What's the matter with you, Amy?
你怎么这么不听话
Don't you ever listen?
圣水洗净你的污秽
The water washes your filth away.
净化吧
Be purified.
圣水洗净你的污秽
The water washes your filth away.
净化吧
Be purified.
你♥爸♥爸妈妈不想要你
Mom and dad don't want you.
好痛 太痛了
It hurts. It hurts so much.
她这一生经历了很多痛苦
She's -- she's been through a lot of pain in her life.
现在都涌现出来了
It's all coming out now.
战胜它 艾米
Fight through it, Amy.
你能行的 你很坚强
You can do it. You're strong.
盖瑞特
Garrett?
艾米
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表