剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
我只是想确保她没事
I'm just making sure that she's okay.
想确保大家的安全
That everyone's safe.
没有人是安全的
No one is.
除非你杀了艾米
No one is until you kill Amy.
伙计们
Guys.
黛比需要我们帮忙
Deb needs us now.
-你把它放哪了 亲爱的 还记得吗 -怎么了
- Where did you leave it, sweetheart? Do you remember? - What happened?
她把吸入器弄丢了
She lost her inhaler.
要是找不回来 她会无法呼吸的
She can't breathe if we don't get it back.
否则会有其他人送命
Or someone else will die.
弗朗茜 你会不会把它落在
Hey, Francie, do you think you might have left it
我们之前歇脚的地方了
where we stopped earlier?
-是吗 -我去找
- Yeah? - I'll go get it.
-我跟你一起去 -不用
- I'll go with you. - No.
你待在这
You stay here.
可能艾米一起去比较好
Hey, listen, maybe Amy should go.
你最近有点不在状态
You've been a little out of sorts lately.
不 我去就行
No, I can do this.
一定要我去
I have to do this.
这个你带上
Here, take this.
以防万一
Just in case.
你还有其他事要做
You have something else to do.
不 她不会死的
No. She's not dying.
谁都不会死
No one is.
你以前知道你♥爸♥来过这里吗
Did you know your dad had been here before?
我几天前才知道这个木屋的存在
I didn't even know this place existed until a few days ago.
你觉得他来这里是干什么
What do you think he was doing here?
鉴于我们找到这东西的地方
Considering where we found this,
他应该和我们在做同样的事
he was doing the same thing we are.
我的光明使者们
My bright ambassadors of morning!
是时候带来和平了
It is time to make peace.
卸下你们的负担
Lay down your burden.
这个人就是霍利奥克吗
Is that him -- Holyoke?
服下药水 宁静地步入下一个阶段
Take the potion and step through quietly.
药水
Potion?
我觉得他是要他们自杀
I think he's telling them to kill themselves.
相信湖水的力量
Believe in the power of the lake,
真♥相♥将会浮现
and it will reveal the truth.
他是个魔鬼
He was evil.
但他的追随者们
But his followers?
他们对他言听计从
They did anything he told them.
不论善恶
Anything.
服下药水 步入下一个阶段
Take the potion and step through.
不
No.
不
No.
你到底是谁
Who are you?!
你到底想怎样
What do you want from me?!
就和我想让迈克尔做的一样
The same thing I wanted from Michael --
我要你听命于我
for you to do what I say.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我担心你
I was worried.
你不该一个人来这里
You shouldn't be out here alone.
杀了她
Kill her.
快动手
Do it.
就现在
Now.
乔尔
Joel?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
她死 还是别人死
Her, or someone else.
她死 还是别人死
Her, or someone else.
她死 还是别人死
Her, or someone else.
她死 还是别人死
Her, or someone else.
乔尔
Joel.
乔尔
Joel.
把刀放下
Put down the knife.
-快动手 -不
- Kill! - No.
杀了她 杀了她
Kill her! Kill her!
他永远都不会放过我
He'll never leave me alone.
谁 这里没有别人
Who? There's no one here.
乔尔 住手 快住手
Joel, stop! Stop!
杀了她
Kill her!
这里没有别人
There's no one here.
这里没有别人
There's no one here.
一切都会好起来的 深呼吸
Everything's gonna be okay. Just breathe.
没事的
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
-给你 路上小心 -好
- Here you go. Get home safe. - Okay.
肯尼还好吧
Is Kenny okay?
他不好
No, he's not okay.
你把他的鼻子给打断了
You broke his nose,
他也不信你的烂借口
and he didn't buy your lame excuse, either.
我是真的喝醉了
I was drunk.
你就在车里喝了半瓶啤酒
You had half a beer in the limo.
到底怎么了 乔尔
What's going on, Joel?
-跟我说实话 -我说的就是实话
- Tell me the truth. - I already told you.
我也认识迈克尔 你现在跟他当时一模一样
I knew Michael, too, and you're acting just like him.
迈克尔就是什么都憋在心里 才被逼上了绝路
Michael kept everything inside, and it killed him.
要是他能寻求帮助...
If he'd asked for help --
是人们的异样眼光把他逼上了绝路
What killed him was being seen as a freak.
从他告诉爸妈的那一刻起
The minute he told my parents,
爸妈就以为他是个疯子
they looked at him like a crazy kid.
他们看他的眼神再也没有正常过
They never looked at him the same.
我绝对不会那样看你的
I will never look at you like that.
在我面前你不需要掩饰 乔尔
You don't have to pretend with me, Joel.
你不用表现得很完美
You don't have to be perfect.
就告诉我吧
Just talk with me.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
我们结束了
We're done.
弗朗茜的呼吸正常了
Well, Francie's breathing normally again.
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
大家都去睡觉吧
Now, everybody, get to bed.
今天大家都累了
It's been a long night -- for all of us.
看来我也该走了
Guess that's my cue, too, right?
所以你要去见他吗
So you're gonna go meet him?
总得给他个机会嘛
Got to give it a shot.
我真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
等看看结果再骄傲不迟
Hold the pride till we see how it goes.
那个...布莱尔
Uh, hey, Blair?
说吧 没事的
Go ahead. It's okay.
我有话跟你们说
I need to talk to you guys.
一直以来 我都努力想要坚强
My whole life, I've tried to be strong.
假装一切都很好
You know, act like everything was fine,
但其实我一直有所隐瞒
but I haven't been honest about who I really am.
我曾经有个哥哥
I used to have a brother.
他叫迈克尔
Michael.
他在我这个年纪的时候自杀了
When Michael was my age, he killed himself.
他看到过...不存在的东西
He saw things that...weren't there.
迈克尔病了
Michael had a sickness.
现在我也得了这种病
And now I have that sickness, too.
我的摄像机曾是我唯一能信任的东西
My camera used to be the only thing that I could trust
能让我看清现实
to show me what's real.
它从不说谎
It never lied.
但现在摄像机也没用了
But now the camera's not working,
我的情况也越来越严重了
and I'm getting worse.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
有一个人
There's a man.
我来营地之前就经常看到他
I started seeing him before I ever came to camp.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表