剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
别跟他计较
Oh, sorry about that.
没事的
That's okay.
舞会的舞伴吗
Prom date?
你们看起来很开心
You guys look happy.
那是以前了
We were.
你在用功读书吗
Studying up?
总没有坏处啊
Couldn't hurt, right?
再说 你之前似乎很担心我
Plus, you did seem worried about me earlier.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
大概是我有点疑神疑鬼了吧
Guess I was a little paranoid.
那你现在没事了
You're good now, though?
没事了
Yeah.
让我们看看 你烤得怎么样了
Okay, let's see. How you doing?
今晚...杀死...艾米
Kill... Amy... tonight.
否则会有其他人死去
Or someone else will die.
布莱尔
Blair.
克里特最喜欢哪首歌♥
What's Cricket's favorite song?
为什么要问
Why?
你管我为什么
What do you care why?
是不是一般直男被女孩拒绝后
Is this that thing that straight guys do
要做的那种事
when girls reject them?
快说 最爱的歌♥ 多简单一问题
Come on, favorite song -- easy answer.
布洛特已经给她做了一个混音带了
Blotter already made her a mix tape.
我知道 我是希望他漏掉了一首歌♥
Yeah, I know. I was hoping maybe he'd forgotten a track.
其实他有漏
He did, actually.
回声与兔人的《迷人的月亮》
"The Killing Moon," Echo & the Bunnymen,
这是她最喜欢的歌♥
her all-time favorite.
《迷人的月亮》
"Killing Moon"?
好吧
Okay.
你那有《迷人的月亮》吗 德鲁斯基
Hey, you got "Killing Moon," Drewski?
去我帐篷里拿
Grab it from my tent.
还有 别再叫我德鲁斯基
Also, never call me Drewski again,
否则我就杀了你
or I will end your life.
好吧
Fair enough.
你可真霸气
That was really cool of you.
听着 我不怪你生我气
Look, I don't blame you for being mad at me.
我只是想说...
I just wanted to say --
好了 你已经有过一次机会了
Okay, you had your chance.
我还想再要一次
Well, I'm asking for another one.
你的表现让我看清了你的为人
You showed me who you are.
我也告诉了你我的曾经 还有什么可说的
I showed you who I was. What's left to say?
天啊
Oh, God!
有人忘了在里边放冰
Someone forgot to put ice in there.
好吧 没事的
Okay. It's okay.
营地那里还有热狗
Um, there's hot dogs, uh, down at the camp.
不去
Not it!
我去吧
I'll go.
谢谢
Thank you.
杀了她
Kill her.
艾米 别去
Amy, don't go.
为什么
Why not?
她不熟悉这林子
She doesn't know these woods.
那就跟她一起去
So go with her.
跟着她 趁她一个人的时候 杀了她
Follow her. When she's alone, kill her.
不
No.
不
No?
好吧 艾米 你和孩子相处得比较好
Okay. Uh, Amy, you're better with the kids.
我和杰茜可以去
Jessie and I will go.
没错
Exactly.
你来做选择
It's your choice.
要么她死 要么别人死
Her... ...or someone else will die.
看到了吗 劳拉 我要走复古风
Do you see this, Laura? I went old-school.
我叫了白色豪华轿车 带了兰花
I got the white limo. I got the...orchid.
我还贿赂了DJ
I'm even gonna bribe the DJ
让他放你喜欢的宝拉·阿巴杜那首歌♥
to play that Paula Abdul song you love.
今晚一定会很完美
It's gonna be a perfect night.
你到底想怎样
What do you want?!
你在哪里
Where are you?
我要把这个给警♥察♥看
I'm showing this to the cops!
-爸爸 -你没事吧 我听到你在喊
- Oh, Dad. - You okay? I, uh -- I heard you yelling.
没事 我只是...
Yeah, uh, I was just --
这个东西 我就是弄不好
this thing is -- I can't figure it out.
搞得我很烦躁
I got frustrated.
就出来呼吸点新鲜空气
I figured I'd just come outside and get some fresh air.
来 我帮你弄
Here, let me help you out.
你最好开始适应穿晚礼服
Now, you better get used to wearing a tux.
今晚是毕业舞会 明天就是艾美奖
Tonight the prom, tomorrow the Emmys.
奥斯卡 电影奖是奥斯卡 爸爸
Oscars. It's Oscars for movies, Dad.
管它是什么呢
Yeah, well, whatever it is,
我会在最前排的正中间 为你欢呼
I will be there front row and center, cheering you on.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
今晚的舞会
About tonight?
我一直在想迈克尔
I'm just thinking about Michael.
舞会之夜
Prom night.
他有没有告诉过你他看到了什么
Did he ever tell you what he saw?
没有
No, he never would.
我们不知道他看到了什么
We didn't know what he was seeing
也不知道他为什么这么害怕
or why he was so -- so scared of it.
我也是
Me and him.
这都不重要 对吧
I mean, it doesn't matter, does it?
不管他看到了什么 都不是真的
Whatever he saw, it wasn't real.
他只是精神有些失常
Just a sickness in his mind.
感谢上帝 你不用...
I thank God that you will never—-
不用面对那样的噩梦
never have to face that nightmare.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
不管什么事
You know, whatever it is,
你都可以跟我说 知道吗
you know you can tell me, right?
也许我是有点紧张
Maybe I'm a little nervous.
我不想让劳拉失望
Don't want to disappoint Laura.
你不会的
You won't.
怎么了 孩子们都还好吗
What's up? Kids okay?
嗯 他们挺好的
Yeah, kids are okay.
但我不太好
But I'm not.
我就觉得有事不对劲
I had a feeling something was up.
怎么了
What is it?
这事我从来没告诉过别人
I've never told anyone this before.
-没事的 -好的
- It's all right. - Yeah.
我觉得我跟你有种心灵相通的感觉
I feel like I have a connection with you.
是啊
Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我以为...
I thought...
你以为什么
You thought what?
我想帮你 乔尔 真的
I want to help, Joel, I do,
但我仍然是你的上司
um, but I'm -- I'm still your boss.
你在说什么 你仍然是我的上司
What are you talking about, you're still my boss?
那昨晚是怎么回事
What about last night?
你不能就这么当做什么都没发生
You can't just act like that didn't happen.
当做什么没有发生
Act like what didn't happen?
我们去散了个步 我跟你说了基思的事
We went for a walk. I told you about Keith.
没别的了
That's...it.
告诉我到底发生了什么
Why don't you tell me what's really going on.
我...我想我只是...
Um, I -- I -- I guess I just...
想多了
I read more into it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
我先走了
Uh, I'm gonna go.
你无法令我消失
You can't make me go away.
除非你先杀了艾米
Not here, not until you kill Amy.
记住 你才是老大
Remember, you're the boss, okay?
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表