剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
Hey, how's it going, L.L. Bean?
刚从杰里斯通公园回来吗
You find your way back from Jellystone?
老忠实间歇泉怎么样了[位于黄石公园]
How was Old Faithful?
别这样
Stop.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨 德鲁
Hey, Drew.
我们谁也不认识他
No one knows anything about him.
也许他真来过 只是我们不记得了
I mean, maybe he was a camper we just don't remember.
他这样的性格 我们肯定会记得
I think we'd remember.
是也非也
但愿他是同性恋
Well, here's hoping he's gay.
-他肯定是 -真的吗
- He's definitely gay. - Really?
他都没跟我调情
He hasn't hit on me.
克里特
Cricket.
克里特
Cricket!
你们听说过阿道夫·康斯坦索吗
You guys ever hear of Adolfo Constanzo?
他不是在大都会队打一垒的吗
Doesn't he play first base for the Mets?
他是连环杀人犯
He's a serial killer.
刚杀了几十个人
He just killed two dozen people, so...
文章里说他曾以邪恶仪式
It says here that he murdered his victims
杀害了很多人
in a Satanic, ritualistic fashion.
我妈觉得我家那条街上
My mom thinks that there are Satanists
住着撒旦崇拜者
living on our block back home.
你杰拉尔多的节目看多了吧
You've been watching too much "Geraldo."
杰拉尔多·里维拉
电视新闻记者
律师
作家
脱口秀主持人
我又没说我相信
I didn't say that I believed it.
你们想听真正的恐怖故事吗
You guys want to hear something really scary?
说吧
Oh, do tell.
好 看看我们在哪儿
Okay, well, look where we are.
我们在深山老林里
We're in the middle of the woods --
没有电♥话♥ 没有车 也没有武器
no phones, no cars, no weapons.
木屋也没门锁
No locks on the cabin doors.
任何人都可以从树林或者湖上过来
Anyone could come in through the forest or on the lake.
穿过主干道上的小破门
Through that one little gate on the main road,
有人就能进来
someone could just stroll in
把我们都杀个精光
and kill each and every one of us.
尸体估计要很久才会被发现
They wouldn't find the bodies for days.
吓到她了
Dude, I totally got her.
是啊 你赢了
Yeah, you got me.
行了 燕麦棒
All right, granola bar.
你可以走了
Now shoo.
麻溜的
Come on.
好了
All right.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
篝火要熄了
Well, fire's dying down.
咱们是添柴火呢 还是回去睡觉
Should we get more wood, or are we calling it a night?
当然不行
No.
我们才刚开始呢
We're just getting started.
那你去找吗
So, you going?
我不去
Not it.
不去
Not it!
看来新人遭殃了
Looks like it's new girl.
去吧 野营妹
Go get 'em, Jellystone.
加油 你可以的
Come on, you can do it.
就当为集体献身了
Take one for the team.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
赶紧离开
Leave now.
你待得越久 后果就越糟
The longer you stay, the worse it'll be.
你根本不知道这是什么地方
You have no idea what this place is.
起床了 小伙子们
Wake up, boys!
天啊
Man.
你下次还是先从水枪玩起吧
Maybe you should start with a squirt gun.
我们不是第一批在这木屋里
We're not the first guys
被小淘气们吵醒的男生
that our, uh, chirpy little friend woke up in this cabin.
看我发现了什么
Look what I found.
"克里特的手会让你爽翻天"
"Cricket lets you stick it in her hand."
这是马克·霍尔登的床
This was Mark Hordon's bunk.
你帮他撸了 你那时候才13吧
You gave hard-on a handy? You were like 13.
我知道 当时太天真了
I know. I was so innocent then.
早上好 辅♥导♥员们
Good morning, counselors.
还有两天营员们就到了 我们还得干活呢
Two days till campers arrive, and we have work to do.
让我们挥洒汗水 享受美好的一天
Let's go out there and make it a great day.
好了 都快走吧
Okay, let's go.
杰茜 大学生活怎么样
So, Jess, how's college?
距夏令营开幕还有2天
还行吧
Mm, it's all right.
你和布莱尔还是那么形影不离
I see you and Blair are still attached at the hip.
是啊
Yeah.
有些事情永远不会变
Some things never change.
不像你
Unlike you.
你不也一样
Or you.
当初说好要保持联♥系♥
I guess we, uh, kind of dropped the ball
咱俩也没做到
on keeping in touch, huh?
常有的事
It happens.
接下来你们能处理好吧
You guys got it from here, right?
能
Yeah.
你们之前在夏令营的时候是朋友吗
Were you two friends at camp?
她是我的死党
Best friends.
应该是哪个猎人干的吧
It's probably a hunter.
走得太远 跑来了我们的营地
Wandered too far onto our property.
什么猎人会把一头鹿开膛破肚
What kind of a hunter guts a deer
还把尸体留下来
and leaves the carcass behind?
别想太多
Let's not get carried away.
我找戴夫来把它清理了
I'll have Dave clean it up.
没什么好担心的
It's nothing to worry about.
不不 这就是戴夫干的
No, no. This was Dave.
那个人有点不对劲
There's something wrong with that guy.
昨晚 他还恐吓了我
Last night, he threatened me.
他...他告诉我必须离开
He -- he said I had to leave.
-真的很吓人 -好
- He was scary. - Okay.
我知道戴夫有时候有些古怪
I know that Dave can be a little off kilter,
-但他不会伤害别人的 -是吗
- but he's harmless. - Is he?
你看到他是怎么对那只老鼠的了
You saw how he was with that mouse.
泰德·邦迪[美国连环杀手]
Ted Bundy.
他就是从动物开始下手的
Started with animals.
好了 大家伙 不会有事的
Okay, everyone. It'll be fine.
我们还有好多事要做呢
We have a lot of work to do still.
我们走吧
Let's go.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我们走
Let's go.
艾米 我给你安排了编绳的任务
Amy, I gave you the ropes course.
打结可不是那么容易 你需要帮助吗
The knots can be tricky. Need some help?
我可以让杰茜和你搭档
I could partner you up with Jessie.
没事 我能搞定的
That's okay. I'll figure it out.
玛尔戈 我们讨论一下实验任务吧
So, Margot, I thought we could talk about our lab work.
我觉得我们应该制定个计划
Maybe we should make a plan.
好啊
Sure.
太棒了
Great.
那个...艾米
So, Amy.
抱歉我刚才态度有点不好
Sorry if I came off a little harsh before.
没关系的 吃薯片吗
That's okay. You want a chip?
除非有人逼我我才会吃
Not unless it comes with a tongue depressor.
我们打算办个啤派对庆祝学年结束
Hey, look, we're about to have a big end-of-the-year kegger.
你想不想来
Want to come?
好呀
Yeah, cool.
好的 不过你要先做一件事
Great. Just one thing first.
把这个拿给你那个朋友
Go give this to your friend over there.
抱歉
我们不带
猪猪玩
你在开玩笑吧
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表