剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
那都是很久以前的事了 我都记不清了
Look, it was so long ago, I don't even really remember.
我也很喜欢这里
Well, I loved it, too.
也许和你喜欢这里的原因一样
Probably for the same reasons you did.
我在家里过得一点也不好
My...home life sucked.
估计你也差不多
And I'm guessing yours did, too.
小的时候 夏令营是唯一一个
Look, when I was a kid, um...camp was the only place
不会让我感到恐惧的地方 我可以做我自己
where I was never scared, where I could be myself.
你知道你也可以的 对吧
You know you can, right?
你不懂
You don't get it.
我不是想掩藏自己
Like, I'm not trying to hide who I am.
我是想要做我自己
I'm try-- I'm trying to be who I am.
我说的不是你改名的事
I'm not talking -- I'm not talking about being "Drew."
而是你现在的混♥蛋♥样子
I'm talking about being a jerk.
我记得你之前的样子 德鲁
I remember you, Drew.
现在这个又跩又冷漠 假仁假义的人
This cool, aloof, like, holier-than-thou guy?
不是当年那个德鲁
That's not the kid from '83.
你不是说我是个贱♥人♥吗
Thought you said I was a bitch.
你欺负我了啊 记不记得你在我床上恶作剧的事
To me. You short-sheeted my bed, remember?
你好欺负啊
Mm. Well, you were an easy target.
我不能逼你回去
I can't make you come back.
但是...
But...
我希望你能回来
...I hope you do.
怎么了
What is it?
黛比把乔尔领进树林了
It's Joel. Deb was leading him into the woods.
大家都别紧张
Okay. Everyone take it easy.
回去参加舞会吧 这里交给我
Back to the party. I got this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别客气
It's all right.
我知道这听起来很扯淡 黛比和这事...
I know it sounds crazy, Deb being involved --
我不知道黛比跟这件事有没有关系
I don't know if Deb's involved or not.
但我知道这里肯定有什么不对劲
But I do know something is going on here.
回去吧
Now, get back.
你都知道些什么
What do you know?
-艾米 别这样 -不 你绝对知道什么
- Amy, please. - No, you know something.
你在看的那张地图 还有那本日记...
The map, that journal you've been reading --
它们都说明了什么
They all mean something.
那些疯子到底想干什么
What are these crazy people trying to do?
我能拼凑出的最为合理的解释就是...
The best that I can piece together, I...
他们想唤醒某个恶魔
They're trying to awaken some sort of demon.
但是我更关心的是要怎么阻止那群疯子
But I worry less about crazy people's motives
而不是他们的动机
than I do about stopping them.
你觉得会不会...
You ever think it's possible...
真的有恶魔
that maybe some of it could be real?
我不会排除任何可能性 艾米
I don't rule out anything, Amy.
但我不会被鬼故事吓倒
But I don't let the ghost stories scare me.
那你怕什么
Does anything scare you?
相信恶魔的人
People who believe them.
回去参加舞会吧 我会找到乔尔的
Now, go back to the party. I'll find Joel.
黛比 你为什么把我带到这里来
Deb, why are you bringing me out here?
把摄像机关掉
Turn off the camera.
你想知道真♥相♥是吗
You wanted to know the truth?
《达摩流浪者》
"Dharma Bums"?
这是一个我曾经深爱的人给我的
It was given to me by someone I loved very much.
我给你看是因为你让我想起了他
I wanted to share it with you because you remind me of him.
他教会了我很多
He taught me a lot.
他说过...
Said, um...
"人生就是一连串的瞬间
"Life is a series of moments,
但那瞬间并不是源于你被动的等待
moments that don't happen to you
而是要你鼓起勇气
but moments that, if you are...
自己去创造这些瞬间"
brave enough... you can create."
鲍威
这是要干什么
What the hell is this?
亲爱的 我们得谈谈
Honey, we need to talk.
我请了马丁医生来帮忙
I brought Dr. Martin in to help.
我...我之前不该辞退她的
I was -- I was wrong to fire her.
我们需要她的帮助
We need help.
我穿着裙子呢
I'm wearing a skirt.
一切都很正常 不是吗
I mean, everything is fine, right?
一点都不正常
Everything is far from fine.
听你妈妈说完 她有话跟你说
Listen to your mother. She has something to say.
她还能有什么可说的
What? What could she possibly have to say?
我知道你昨晚偷偷跑出去了
Last night, I know you snuck out.
我去了你房♥间 可你不在
I went into your room, you weren't there,
我就跟踪了你
and I followed you.
我看到了你的样子
I saw you.
我都看到了...德鲁
I saw you...Drew.
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
你的名字 德鲁
Your name. It's Drew.
我现在明白了
I know that now.
你是个男孩
You're a boy.
你确实是个男孩
You are a boy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
想不想离开这儿
You want to get out of here?
盖瑞特
Garrett!
喂
Hey!
艾米
Amy?
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Amy.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
怎么回事...
What...
发生了什么
What happened?
导师会很高兴的
The teacher's gonna be happy.
我...我得去...
Uh... I -- I have to go.
上趟厕所
To -- To the bathroom.
妈妈 我回来了
Hey, Mom, I'm home.
妈妈
Mom?
"很抱歉 德鲁
"I'm sorry, Drew.
"我接受了你真实的样子
I accept that's who you are.
"却无法接受我的女儿安德莉亚并不真实
But I can't accept that my daughter Andrea wasn't real.
"她原本是真实的
She was.
"现在却彻底离开了
And now she's gone.
"我无比地想念她
I miss her with all my heart.
"而每天看到你只会提醒我 我失去了她
And seeing you every day is a reminder of what I lost.
"我真的难以承受
It's too much.
"希望有一天 你能够理解"
I hope one day you'll understand."
够了
Enough!
你没事吧
Hey, is everything okay?
你还...你还记不记得你说过
Do you -- Do you remember when you told me
感觉我们好像早就认识
you felt like we knew each other before?
我们确实认识
We did.
你送给我的这盘磁带
This tape that -- that you gave me?
是我六年前给你的
I gave it to you six years ago.
不 那是安德莉亚给我的
No, Andrea gave me that tape.
没错 那时候的我就是她
Th-That's right. That -- That's what you knew me as.
什么
What?
那就是我
It was me.
但我不是安德莉亚 我是德鲁
But I wasn't Andrea. I was Drew.
抱歉 你是疯了吗
I'm sorry. Are you crazy?
不 我没疯
No, no. No, I'm not crazy.
我必须向你坦白
Look, I -- I needed you to know.
这么说你是...
So you're...
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我就是我
This is who I am.
也就是说 安德莉亚不在了
So, Andrea's gone?
不 从来就没有安德莉亚
No. No, there was never an Andrea.
从以前到现在 这才是真实的我
This is who I always was.
你说过 无论如何
Look, you -- you said you could accept me,
你都会接受我
no matter what, and...
布莱尔
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表