剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
Good. That's good.
艾米 我要问你一件事
Amy, I need to ask you something.
你在山洞里的时候...
When you were in that cave...
听到有人说"玛法斯"这个词了吗
did you hear anyone say the word "Malphas?"
你说什么
What did you say?
玛法斯...
Malphas...
那些疯子试图唤醒的恶魔就叫这个名字
is the name of the demon those psychos were trying to raise.
没有 我...我没听到
No, I -- I didn't hear it.
你肯定不想再次经历那些痛苦
The last thing you need is to reopen old wounds.
所以我觉得应该把这个给你
Which is why I think you should have this.
你为什么要给我这个
Why are you giving that to me?
这是我妈的项链
It was my mom's.
她把项链给了我 用来保护我
She gave it to me to wear for protection.
我只是觉得你比我更需要
I just think you need it more than me.
我...我真的不能收
I -- I really can't take that.
你还是拿着吧
We insist.
谢谢你
Thank you.
恶魔测试 你们没毛病吧
A demon test? Are you serious?
盖瑞特 他在说什么
Garrett, what is he talking about?
我让你别插手了
I told you to stay out of it.
他们认为你被附身了 他们在测试你
They think you're possessed, and they're testing you.
什么
What?
这不是真的 对不对 盖瑞特
That isn't true, right, Garrett?
杰茜
Jessie?
她经历了那么多痛苦 你们还这样
Especially after everything that she's been through.
我那么信任你们
I trusted you guys.
你说错了
You are wrong.
恶魔不在艾米体内 这都是骗局
It's not in Amy. This is all a trick.
恶魔就希望你这样想
That's what it wants you to think.
你必须相信自己
You have to trust yourself.
你才是在骗我
You're the trick.
不 你必须要相信我
No, you have to believe me.
杰茜 不要看
Jessie, don't look.
不要看
Don't look.
那就是即将降临的恶魔
That is what's coming.
如果你没在日落前把尸骨扔进湖里
And if you don't put the bones in the lake by sundown,
大家都会死
everyone will die.
宝贝 实在是太抱歉了
Baby, I'm so sorry.
我和卡尔出去玩了
Carl and I were out,
然后不知不觉地我们就...
and then one thing led to another and --
我知道今天对你来说有多重要
I know how important today was to you.
你很恨我吧
You probably hate me, don't you?
-妈妈... -恨我也应该
- Mom... - You should.
因为我不配有你这么好的女儿
'Cause you are too good to me.
妈妈
Mom.
他们说我完全符合要求
They said I'm a perfect fit.
等等 你说什么
Wait. What now?
那个招生代表
The admissions rep.
他说如果我继续保持这水准
He said that if I stay on track,
秋天就能去埃文斯顿上大学了
I'll be in Evanston in the fall.
妈妈 这是好消息啊
Mom, this is huge!
-这真是...真是... -妈妈 别难过
- Oh, that's...that's... - Mom, don't be sad.
妈妈 我要上大学了 我梦寐以求的大学
Mom, I'm going to college! My dream school.
我不是难过 宝贝 我是太开心了
No, I'm not sad, baby. I'm -- I'm happy!
这真是...
It's just -- It's just so --
我宝贝女儿要去上大学了
My baby's going to college.
我宝贝女儿要去上大学了
My baby's going to college!
我们一起去庆祝吧
Well, let's celebrate.
-好啊 -走吧
- Okay. - Yeah.
我们走
Let's go!
包里装了什么
What's in the bag?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
无论包里是什么 你都可以相信我
You know you can trust me, whatever this is, right?
我不敢相信任何人了
Doesn't feel like I can trust anyone anymore.
我明白那种感觉
Yeah, I know that feeling.
我刚到这儿时和你现在的处境一样
I was in that exact same boat when I first got here.
怎么就变了
So what changed?
说实话吗
Honestly?
是你
You.
知道自己可以相信你
Knowing I could trust you
使我对身边一切事物的看法都不同了
made me think about everything completely differently.
就听自己的 你脑海中的声音
Just listen to yourself, to that voice in your head.
如果你能相信那声音 你就走对路了
If you can trust that, you're on the right track.
你还好吗
You okay?
我只是想谢谢你刚才护着我
I just wanted to thank you for sticking up for me.
他们也许只是...
Yeah. They probably just...
我也不知道 我不知道他们怎么想的
I don't know. I don't know what they were thinking.
他们应该是吓坏了 不知该相信谁
I think they're scared, and they don't know who to trust.
你还愿意那么做吗
So does the offer still stand?
在我们离开之前带我四处转转
Show me around before we have to go?
当然 没问题
Yeah. Of course.
你想去哪
What'd you have in mind?
我听说鹰溪挺美的
I heard Eagle Creek was beautiful.
我知道去那远足是静水营的传统
I know it's Stillwater tradition to hike out there.
既然是传统 那我们确实该去那里看看
Well, tradition calls, and we should definitely do it.
黛比
Deb?
我想知道发生了什么事
I want to know what's going on.
赛克斯究竟为什么来这里
Why is Sykes really here?
-他... -他应该是还有些疑惑
- Uh, he -- - I just think he's confused.
想确保一切都真的彻底结束了
He wants to make sure everything is really over.
我也在想同一件事
I was wondering the same thing.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这次日食 我感觉它释放出了什么
This eclipse, I think it unlocked something.
我认为1970年的时候
I think some things happened
这营地里发生了一些事
at this camp, back in 1970,
那些事被我遗忘了 或者说是我不愿想起
things that I -- I forgot or maybe I tried to forget,
而我看到这个夏天发生的一些事
and I have seen some things this summer,
这些事都...
things that...
令我恐惧...
scared me...
一些意料之外的事
things that I wasn't prepared to see.
我们在这个夏天都有不寻常的体验
I think we've all had strange experiences this summer.
但我们可以选择带走哪些回忆
But we get to choose which memories we take with us.
对吧
Right?
没错
Yeah.
我要带她去鹰溪看看
I'm gonna show her Eagle Creek.
这是夏令营的最后一天 她还没去过呢
It's the last day of camp, and she's never seen it before.
那里很美
It's beautiful there.
杰茜
Jessie.
杰茜 你干什么呢
Jessie! What the hell are you doing?
杰茜
Jessie!
乔尔 别碰她
Joel, leave her alone!
这是骗局
It's a trick.
相信我
Trust me.
不 是你该相信我
No. Trust me!
你不知道你在干什么
You don't know what you're doing.
放开我
Hey, let go of me.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我们在哪
Where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们看不见我们
They can't see us.
不要恐惧 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Do not be afraid, my brothers and sisters.
进去吧
Step across.
不
No!
住手 这是洗礼
Stop! It's a purification!
不要
No!
民兵队很快就要到了
The militia will be here soon,
他们会认为这是你干的
and they will believe you did this.
走吧
Come on.
杰茜
Jessie.
我们得看看到底是怎么回事
We have to see this through.
不论真♥相♥如何
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表