剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
他们会试图说服你这是骗局
They'll try and convince you it's a trick.
别听他们的
Don't listen to them.
只相信你自己
Only trust yourself.
这事只有你能做到 杰茜
Only you can do this, Jessie.
只有这样才能了结这一切
It's the only way to end this.
等等 为什么是我
Wait. Why me?!
克里特
Cricket?!
克里特
Cricket!
你看到...
Did you see...?
太酷炫了
That was nuts!
我们怎么就不知道会有日食呢
How did we not know that there was an eclipse coming?
太美了
It was so beautiful.
就好像静水营在跟我们道别
It's like Stillwater's saying goodbye.
今天我们要玩一个大家非常喜欢的游戏
Today, we are gonna play one of our favorite games --
瞎子抓人
Blind Man's Bluff.
太好了
Yes!
杰茜先来
And Jessie's up first.
准备好了吗
All right, ready?
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
躲起来
Hide. Hide, hide. Okay.
慢着
And -- Wait, wait, wait!
前面
Forward.
前面 前面
Forward, forward, forward, forward, forward!
前面 就差一点
And forward! Ooh! So close.
左边
To your left.
杰茜 杰茜
Jessie, Jessie.
杰茜 怎么了
Jessie, what is it?
日食后你就不对劲
You've been acting different ever since the eclipse.
无论发生了什么 你都可以告诉我
Whatever is going on, you can tell me.
你可以相信我 杰茜
You can trust me, Jessie.
我看到了点东西
I saw something.
什么东西
Something?
克里特 她跟我说话了
Cricket. She talked to me.
她说警♥察♥错了 一切还没结束
She said the cops are wrong and it's not over.
她还说了什么
What else did she say?
她说我得把霍利奥克的尸骨放入湖中
She told me I have to put Holyoke's bones in the lake.
如果我不照做
And that if I didn't do it...
所有人都会死
everyone was going to die.
这可不像克里特会说的话
That doesn't sound like Cricket.
感觉像是霍利奥克在给你下套
It sounds like Holyoke trying to trick you.
如果克里特想要找谁
If Cricket was going to contact someone,
不是应该找布莱尔吗
don't you think she would have contacted Blair?
他可是她最好的朋友
He was her best friend.
但感觉真的很像她 艾米
It really felt like her, Amy.
我相信你
I'm sure it did.
但我在这里学到了一件事
But if there's one thing this place has taught me,
我们只能相信彼此
it's that the only people we can trust are each other.
"西北大学的师资力量无与伦比
"Northwestern has an unparalleled faculty
学生有激♥情♥ 有创造力
and a creative, passionate student body.
所以我觉得这里最适合我
That's why I think your campus is the perfect place for me
来发掘自身的学术专长"
to explore my academic interests."
大学生
Hey, college girl.
我给你买♥♥了个礼物
I got you a present.
妈妈 这真是...
Wow, mom. That's --
这是为你明天重要的日子准备的
I got it for your big day tomorrow.
我想着要是我穿着好看
You know, 'cause I figured, if it looks good on me,
你穿上会更好看
it'll look even better on you.
你不觉得穿这个去面试有点暴露吗
A little revealing for an interview, don't you think?
要是有料 有什么不能露的
Nothing wrong with revealing if you got something to reveal.
这项应该不在招生录取标准里 妈妈
I don't think that's on their admissions checklist, mom.
还是有帮助的 相信我
Well, every little bit helps. Trust me on that.
谢谢 我很喜欢
Thanks. I love it.
我得去上班了
But I got to go to work.
别忘了明早载我去学校
Don't forget you're driving me in the morning.
我们最晚要在八点半之前出门
We have to leave by 8:30 at the latest.
你真觉得我会忘了
Do you really think I'd forget
我宝贝女儿生命中最重要的日子吗
on the biggest day of my baby's life?
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
你能把裙子挂在我衣柜里吗
Will you hang the dress up in my closet?
我今晚能先穿一下吗
Actually, uh, do you mind if I wear it tonight?
因为卡尔约我出去
'Cause Carl's taking me out.
卡尔 不是吧
Carl. Really?
我知道他并不完美
Yeah. Look, I know he's not perfect,
但我不想在你上大学后孤孤单单的
but I don't want to be by myself when you go off to college.
妈妈 我是去埃文斯顿上学
Mom, it's Evanston.
又不是要搬去巴黎
It's not like I'm moving to Paris.
我知道 我只是会很想你而已
I know. I'm just gonna miss you. That's all.
我不会离你太远的
I won't be far.
-那就八点半见 -八点见
- See you at 8:30? - I'll see you at 8:00.
我们可以在路上买♥♥点早餐吃
We can pick up some breakfast on the drive over.
-我们不用这样的 -但我想这样啊
- You don't have to do that. - But I want to.
我不是一直都有照顾好我宝贝女儿吗
Don't I always take care of my baby?
是啊
Yes.
好了
Okay.
明早见
See you tomorrow.
她来了
There she is.
你刚才讲得不错啊
That was quite the speech you gave before.
谢谢
Thanks.
你刚到这儿的时候
Look, when you first came here,
我说过我会带你四处逛逛
I told you that I'd show you around,
我现在还是愿意这么做
and the offer still stands.
如果你在离开前
You know, if there's anything that you want
想找时间去...
to squeeze in before... you know.
你不必带着满是糟糕的回忆离开
All your memories here don't have to be bad.
谢谢你 亚历克斯
Thanks, Alex.
我去捡
I got it!
对不起
Sorry!
乔尔
Joel...
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
About what?
杰茜
Jessie.
我觉得霍利奥克正试图给她下套
I think Holyoke is trying to trick her.
就像他之前对你那样
Same way he did you.
我就知道这事还没完
Yeah, I knew this wasn't over.
我们需要照看好她
We need to look after her.
让她知道她能信任谁
Make sure she knows who she can trust
以免做出后悔莫及的事
before she does something she regrets.
你还好吗 黛比说你正在接受调查
Are you okay? Deb said you were under investigation.
等我排除嫌疑就好了
Just until I'm cleared.
什么嫌疑
Of what?
-希兰的事 -可是...
- Heelan. - But --
那是我这辈子做过最艰难的事
Killing him was the hardest thing I've ever done.
哪怕他作恶多端 我也...
Even after everything he did, I still...
最糟糕的是 在我击毙他之前
And the worst part is, before I shot him,
他说戴夫不是他们杀的
he told me they didn't kill Dave.
克里特也不是
Or Cricket.
他跟我说凶手另有其人
He told me it was someone else.
他只是想扰乱你的思维
He was trying to get in your head.
是吗 那他得逞了
Yeah? Well, it worked.
我之所以会开枪
And the only reason why I pulled that trigger?
就是因为我以为那会给一切画上句号♥
Because I thought that would be the end.
但现在我知道并没有
But now I know it isn't.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你看到日食了 对吧
You saw the eclipse, right?
是啊
Yeah.
今天不应该有的
There wasn't supposed to be one today.
而且根据我父亲的笔记 那是个预兆
And according to my dad's notes, that's a sign.
什么预兆
Of what?
一个恶魔已经苏醒
That a demon has been awoken.
就附在一个肉身中
Inside a vessel.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表