剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
《死亡夏令营》前情提要
Previously on "Dead of Summer"...
卡洛琳娜·玛利亚·迪亚兹
Carolina Maria Diaz,
如果你想跟我们对话 请给我们一个信♥号♥♥
if you wish to communicate with us, give us a sign.
艾米
Amy!
-我怎么了 -我们唤醒了什么东西
- What happened to me? - We woke something up.
我这辈子都信错了人
I spent my life trusting the wrong people.
你怕黛比发现你酒驾的事吗
You're scared of Deb finding out about your DUI?
我只有在夏令营才能做自己
Camp was the only place where I could be myself.
-霍利奥克 -他已经死了一百年了
- Holyoke. - He's been dead for a century.
如果你已经追查到这里了
If you followed the trail this far,
那你跟我一样
you've come to understand
终于明白那个地方发生的事了
the same things about that place as I did.
救命
Help me!
没事了 他们再也不能伤害你了
It's okay. They can't hurt you anymore.
你杀了我爸 还有戴夫和克里特
You killed him and Dave and Cricket.
他们的死跟我们无关
We had nothing to do with them.
你在骗我 就像你骗了达蒙那样
You're lying to me. Just like you lied to Damon.
第一季
第八集
死亡夏令营
芝加哥 1988年
为什么是我
Why me?
我为什么是理想的申请人
What makes me the ideal applicant?
做自己
Be yourself.
相信自己
Trust yourself.
借过
Excuse me.
妈妈
Mom!
你在抽大♥麻♥
You're smoking?
杰茜
Jessie!
这大♥麻♥肯定很厉害
Man, this must be some strong-ass weed,
因为我好像听到那小姑娘喊你"妈妈"
'cause I swear I heard that girl call you "Mom."
他们当我们是姐妹呢
They think we're sisters.
妈妈 那是谁
Mom, who is that?
我跟你提过卡尔
I told you about Carl.
你没说过他会带大♥麻♥来
You didn't tell me he was bringing weed to the house.
他知道你因持毒蹲过监狱吗
Does he know you did time for possession?
冷静 宝贝 他不一样的
Calm down, baby. This one's different.
你总是这么说
They always are.
真希望你早告诉我
I wish you told me
今天半栋楼的人都会来咱家
half the building was coming over tonight.
你不记得我两天后就要去西北大学面试了吗
Do you not remember I have my Northwestern interview in two days?
当然记得 宝贝 就是...
Of course I remember, baby. I just...
我做事没过脑
I wasn't thinking, I guess.
我真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你一直那么努力
The way you've been working so hard
不让任何事干扰自己
and how you're not letting nothing get in your way.
我要也能这样就好了
I wish I had been more like that.
你要应付的事很多
Well, you had a lot on your plate.
我可是进不去西北大学
Well, I sure as hell wasn't getting into Northwestern.
如果我面试表现不好也进不去的
Well, neither will I unless I ace this interview.
你能行的 我确定
You will. I know you will.
但你今晚不能放松一下吗
But tonight, can't you just relax?
你会累坏的
Or you're gonna burn out.
不好吧 妈妈
I don't know, mom.
我给你指过错路吗
Have I ever steered you wrong?
我总是替你着想的
I'm always looking out for what's best for you.
这你也是知道的
You know that.
来吧
Now come on.
我们去玩玩吧
Let's have some fun.
就你和我 走吧
Just you and me. Come on.
好吧
All r-I-I-ight.
这才对嘛
That's my baby girl.
我很担心你 杰茜
Now, I'm worried about you, Jessie.
你一直不接我电♥话♥
You haven't been taking my calls.
我挺忙的
I've been busy.
你的开庭日就要到了
Well, you got that court date coming up.
我只是想确保你没事
I just want to make sure you're okay.
我没事 妈妈
I'm fine, mom.
你知道我只是替你着想
You know I'm just looking out for you.
我的好闺女是怎么了
What happened to my sweet baby girl?
黛比找我们
Deb wants to talk to us.
好 就来
Okay, just a sec.
我得挂了 妈妈
I got to go, mom.
艾米 杰茜 欢迎
Hi, Amy, Jessie, welcome.
好了
Okay.
我刚跟州警通完话
I just got off the phone with the state police.
州警 盖瑞特呢
State police? What about Garrett?
赛克斯警官在接受调查
Deputy Sykes is under investigation
但只要等州警完成相关报告
but only until they have finished the report
说清这里发生的事就好了
about what happened here.
他们已经得出结论...
What they have determined for sure...
静水镇不会审核警员吗
Is that Stillwater sucks at vetting sheriffs?
大家在这里经历的种种可怕的遭遇
...is that everyone involved in the terrible things
都结束了
that happened here is dead.
一切都结束了
It's over.
我们都不用再害怕了
We don't have to be afraid anymore.
这一切都是你的功劳
It's because of you.
如果不是你做诱饵把他们引出来
Sykes never would have busted those guys
赛克斯肯定抓不到那些家伙
if you hadn't drawn them out.
他说得没错
He's right.
你们团结一致
The way that you all have come together,
齐心协力成为一个大家庭
the way that you have become a family,
不管发生什么事
in spite of everything,
这点十分难能可贵
it's been incredible to watch.
这也让离别更加难过了
Which makes it even harder to say goodbye.
你这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
-我要关闭营地 -什么
- I'm shutting camp down. - What?
有关部门给了我48小时时间
The, um, authorities have given me 48 hours
然后他们就会向媒体通报
before they release the story to the media.
通报后 警♥察♥和记者就会蜂拥而至
After that, the camp will be filled with cops and reporters.
这个营地会变得面目全非
You won't even recognize this place,
我不想让孩子们经历那样的事
and I want to protect the kids from that.
大巴车到达这里需要一天时间
The bus will take a day to get here,
因此我们还有24小时让孩子们做好准备
so we have 24 hours to get the kids ready
收拾好东西回家
and packed up to go home.
我本想让你们度过最精彩的夏天
I wanted to give you the best summer ever.
我很抱歉
I... I'm so sorry.
等等 我们不能就这么走了
Wait. We can't leave like this.
即便这是最后一天了 也要过得特别
If this has to be our last day, it deserve to be special.
这是孩子们应得的
We owe it to the kids.
也是我们应得的
And we owe it to each other.
真的很棒啊
It's pretty cool, huh?
无意间这个地方居然变得如此亲切
How quickly a place can feel like home.
-这感觉真好 -是啊
- It's amazing. - Yeah.
我知道暑假一开始时
I know that we kind of started off
我们关系并不好 但...
on the wrong foot this summer, but...
我只想说声谢谢... 谢谢你救了我
I just wanted to say thank you...for saving my life.
不客气
You're welcome.
但你真正该感谢的是盖瑞特
But Garrett really deserves the credit,
是他救的你
on the life-saving front.
你真的很在乎他 对吧
You really care about him, don't you?
你应该做点什么
You know, you should do something about it,
趁现在还来得及
while there's still time.
大家快看
Hey, guys!
别转身
Do not turn around.
不管你听到什么 感觉到什么
No matter what you hear or feel.
看着我
Look at me.
杰茜 听着
Jessie, listen to me.
这一切还没结束 它在觉醒
It's not over. It's awakening.
你要把霍利奥克的尸骨丢进湖里
You have to put Holyoke's bones in the lake,
-不然所有人都会丧命 -霍利奥克的尸骨
- or everyone will die. - Holyoke's bones?!
一定要在日落前完成 不然就来不及了
Do it before sundown, or it'll be too late.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表