剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
Are you kidding?
去吧 肯定会很好笑的
Come on, it'll be so funny.
不如我们放学后见个面吧
So, yeah, maybe we should get together after school
讨论一下实验的事情
and figure out some of that lab stuff.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你也和我一样很难融入他们吗
Is this as hard for you as it is for me?
他们从小就是朋友了
They've been friends since they were kids.
要怎么...
How do...
新来的
New girl.
你来的正是时候
You're just in time.
我们要去游泳了
We're going swimming.
你手里拿的是什么
Oh, what you got there?
-太好了 谢啦 -喂
- Cool, thanks. - Hey!
你可真讨厌
I hate you.
每个辅♥导♥员都要下水
Yeah, every counselor's got to go in the lake.
这是静水营的传统
Stillwater tradition.
关于静水湖...
There's a...
有一个传说
legend about Lake Stillwater.
传说 如果你一直盯着湖水看
They say, if you stare long enough,
那么湖水也会...
the water will stare right back...
盯着你看
at you.
谁要下水啊
Now, who's coming in?
走吧
Let's go!
快点 伙计
Come on, man.
冲啊
Go!
新来的要下水了
Ah, new girl's going in.
我得拍下来
I got to get this on camera.
你和你那台摄像机啊 乔尔
You and that camera, Joel.
你有没有放下过它啊
Do you ever put that thing down?
快下水啊
Get in here!
快点 下来吧
Come on. Get in here.
警官好
Hello, Deputy.
大家放轻松
Y'all can relax.
这很有可能只是一场不幸的意外
It's most likely just a -- a terrible accident.
我们仍然需要调查
We still need to investigate.
动物管理部门告诉我
Animal Control told me
昨天在这里发现了一头被剖腹的死鹿
there was a dead deer found here yesterday gutted.
心脏都被掏了出来
Its heart was ripped out.
失陪一下
Excuse us, folks.
我只是想说
All I'm saying is,
先是有动物遭到了那样残忍♥的杀害...
an animal gets slaughtered like that...
别激动 小子
Slow down, Junior.
现在又在湖里发现了戴夫的尸体
...and then Dave washes up dead?
恕我直言 难道我们不应该弄清楚...
All due respect, but shouldn't we figure out what's --
我们该做的是不要吓坏这些孩子
What we should do is not scare these kids.
我知道你想大展拳脚
I know you want to make your mark,
但不该用这种方式
but this isn't the way.
他想啥时候铐我我都愿意
I'd let him handcuff me anytime.
你现在喜欢这种类型的了吗 他可是个土包子
That's your type now? He's a townie.
各位 有人死了
Guys. Someone is dead.
卡彭特女士
Uh, Ms. Carpenter,
我跟法医队谈过了
I spoke with the M.E. team.
他们正在准备做尸检
They're prepping the body for an autopsy,
我们就先走了
and that should wrap us up.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
好了 各位
All right, everybody.
都去休息吧
Let's go to bed.
晚上好啊 警官
Evening, Deputy.
晚上好
Evening.
小子
Hey, Junior.
你要去哪里 新来的
Where are you going, newbie?
去打点水
To get water.
小心别被砍死了
Well, don't get ax-murdered.
谢谢
Thanks.
吓死我了你
Oh, you scared the hell out of me.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我只是回来检查一下那个园丁的木屋
I'm just back to check out the gardener's cabin.
你的制♥服♥呢
What happened to your uniform?
我下班了
I'm off duty.
你跑这里来干什么
What are you doing out here?
打点水
Getting water.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
对 是你发现的尸体
Right. You're the one that found him.
走吧 我送你回去 正好顺路
Come on, I'll walk you back. It's on my way.
等等 我是从那边过来的
Hold on, I-I came from there.
你新来的吧
Oh, you're new here, huh?
参加过夏令营的都知道有小路可抄
Every camper knows the shortcuts.
相信我 这边走没错
Trust me, it's this way.
等等 你也来过这里
Wait, you went here?
-我还以为你是... -土包子吗
- I thought you were -- - A townie?
没事的
It's all right.
我确实是个土包子
Yeah, I'm a townie.
但我爸爸曾经担任治安官
But my dad was the sheriff,
这工作的额外好处就是能免费来静水营过暑假
and a perk of the job was free summers at Stillwater.
只是风而已
It's just the wind.
这里有些树已经很老了
Some of these trees are old...
有些都枯了
...and dead.
你把这里说得可真"好"啊
Really selling me on this place.
这里其实很棒的
Oh, it's great.
真的 我特喜欢这个营地
Really. I love this camp.
我所有的第一次都发生在这里
Hell... all my firsts were here.
第一个女朋友 第一次接吻
First girlfriend, first kiss,
所有的第一次
first everything.
所有的
Everything?
也不是所有的 毕竟我们当年还小
Well, not everything. We were kids.
只不过是第一条友谊手链 第一个外号♥什么的
So first friendship bracelet and first nicknames.
我的外号♥叫土包子
I was Townie.
真有创意
How original.
她的外号♥叫牙套妹
And she was Braces.
牙套妹
Braces?
会是什么原因呢
Let me guess.
那年夏天真的...
That one summer was...
特别美好
pretty great.
既然那么美好 为什么你只去了一次
If it was so great, why only one summer?
我父亲在82年因公殉职
Well, my dad was killed in the line of duty in '82.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
治安官的孩子才能免费参加夏令营
And, well, they only gave free summers to the Sheriff's kid,
小餐馆服务员的孩子是不行的
not the waitress at the diner,
所以我就又变回了土包子
so I went back to being a townie.
走吧
Come on.
到了 这就是戴夫的木屋
All right. This is Dave's cabin.
我自己进去就好 艾米
I've got it from here, Amy.
不
No.
我想知道他是怎么死的
I want to know what happened to him.
跟紧我 知道吗
Just stay close, okay?
这里什么都没有
There's nothing in here.
表面上是没有
Not out in the open.
这都是什么
What the hell?
戴夫这都迷的些什么
What was Dave into?
艾米
Amy.
-警官 -快出去
- Deputy? - Get out!
出去
Get out!
快
Come on!
警官
Deputy.
你不是下班了吗
Thought you were off duty.
是 可是...
Yeah, well...
知道起火的原因了吗
Any theories on what caused it?
电路起火
It was electrical.
这些木屋用的还是二十年代的老电线
These cabins have wiring from the '20s.
他身为维修工怎么会没发现自己家线路老化
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表