剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
Because you're not an idiot. Something is happening there.
我本来不相信 但是...
I didn't believe it, but...
这是哪来的
Where'd this come from?
我们...今晚搞了一个通灵会
We... did a seance tonight.
-什么 -你就别管了
- What? - Just -- just don't.
我晕了过去 等我醒来 我正在画这个
I passed out, and when I woke up, I was drawing this.
你确定你不是喝醉了吗
You sure you weren't drunk or something?
盖瑞特 你好好看看 那都不是我的笔迹
Garrett. Look. That's not even my handwriting.
谁干的 这张地图是谁画的
Who did this? Who made that map?
我到底怎么了 克里特到底发生了什么
What's happening to me? What -- what happened to Cricket?
我不知道
I don't know. Just...
你能把灯打开吗
Can you turn the lights on, please?
我好像知道他们把骨头埋在哪里了
I think I know where they buried the skull.
基思 你在哪里
Keith! Where are you?!
你在哪里
Where are you?!
你不该跟着我的
You shouldn't have followed me.
我不能失去你
I can't lose you.
不能再失去你了
Not again.
幸
运
旅
馆
无空房♥
醒醒 你...你怎么...
Wake up. What -- what did you --
黛比 我真的很想去
Deb, I need this.
留下来 求你了 不要走
Stay with me, please. Don't go.
我必须走
I have to.
好吧
Okay.
那我跟你一起走
I'll come with you.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're saying.
我很清楚我在说什么
I know exactly what I'm saying.
我在这里也没什么好留恋的了
There is nothing here for me now.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
克里特的事不怪你
It's not your fault what happened to Cricket.
你没办法控制一切 黛比
You don't control everything, Deb.
我本该保护好她的
I should have protected her.
发生在她身上的事无法挽回了
What happened to her can't be undone.
但是其他孩子还需要你的帮助
But there are other kids here that are gonna need your help,
他们很快就会需要你的
and they're gonna need it soon.
你要为他们留在这里
You have to stay here for them.
我不行 没有你我不行的
I can't. Not without you.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
所以你才离开了弗雷德
That's why you left Fred.
所以你才在这里 不是因为我
That's why you're here, not because of me.
是因为你自己
Because of you.
你回到这里
You came back here
终于成为了你一直想成为的人
to finally be what you were always meant to be.
我还能再见到你吗
Will I see you again?
只要你需要我 你知道到哪找我
Whenever you need me. You'll know just where to find me.
别放松警惕 姑娘
Stay sharp, kid.
风波尚未停息
There's more things coming.
黑暗即将来临
Dark things.
也许你没能拯救世界...
Maybe you didn't save the world...
但也许你能拯救这些孩子
but you might just be able to save these kids.
对不起 基思
I'm sorry, Keith.
我知道你想让我这么做 但是...
I know this is what you wanted me to do, but...
禁止擅入
但事情不该是这样的
...it wasn't supposed to be like this.
你也该在这里的
You were supposed to be here, too.
我们本该一起在这里的
We were supposed to be here together.
出♥售♥
克里特的遭遇 让大家十分伤心
What happened to Cricket hurt all of us.
我没有在你们身边给予帮助 反倒躲了起来
But instead of being here for you, I hid.
如果你们中有人 无论是在心里想想...
And if some of you are thinking...
还是在嘴上说我没尽到自己的责任
or saying that I'm not doing my job...
我都理解
I understand that.
但静水营是一个互关互爱的大家庭
But at Camp Stillwater, we look out for each other.
我们大家都很伤心
We all have broken hearts.
但或许 缅怀我们最想念的那个人的最佳方法
But maybe trying to talk to the ghost of a person we miss the most
并不是试图和他们的鬼魂沟通
isn't the best way to remember them.
如果我们想找到克里特 并不用去其他地方
If we're looking for Cricket, we don't need to look out there,
我们只需在内心深处探寻
we need to look inside ourselves.
这个夏天将永远是个特别的夏天
This summer will always be a special summer,
因为克里特
because it is the one
最后的记忆就停留在这个夏天
that holds the last memories of Cricket.
阿波罗花生酱巧克力糖1
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
I'm sorry, too.
老天啊
Oh, my God!
盖瑞特
Garrett?
杰茜 看这里
Jess, look.
戴夫的尸体就是在这里被发现的 对吗
That's where Dave's body was found, right?
就是写着"1"的地方
Right where it says "1."
这是我们发现克里特的地方 写的3
And that's where we found Cricket. That's 3.
你觉得我们会在那里发现什么
What do you think we'll find if we look there?
就快到了
We're about there.
-这里吗 -对
- Here? - Yeah.
这是...
What the --?
是血
It's blood.
这里本来埋着什么东西 或是什么人
Something was buried here. Or someone.
无论是谁做的...
But whoever did it --
他们又回来把尸体挪走了
They came back and moved it.
也就是说他们知道我们在调查他们
Which means they know we're onto them.
-他们发现了吗 -没有
- Did they find it? - No.
-有人给挪走了 -谁
- Someone moved it. - Who?
一直以来都在帮助我们的人
The same person that's been helping us all along.
可我们还是不知道那些人是谁
Yeah, well, we still don't know who they are.
没错 不过无论那是谁
No, but whoever it is,
导师说我们应该感谢他们
the Teacher says we should thank them...
他们告诉了我们怎样才是真正的信徒
for showing us what a true believer really is.
这是4号♥
It's number 4.
他们又要出手杀人了
They're going to kill again.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表