剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
《死亡夏令营》前情提要
Previously on "Dead of Summer"...
我们走
Let's go!
那些写在墙上的鬼话...那不是你
All that crap written on the walls, that's not you.
你这么想得到他 无非是因为你得不到
You only want him 'cause you can't have him.
我和他之间有火花
We have a connection.
黛比 我不明白
Deb? I don't get it.
员工周的时候她还冲我调情
Staff week, she was flirty,
现在 她又跟把开关关掉了似的
and now it's like she flipped a switch.
在看资料啊 警官
Ah, little light reading there, Deputy?
我几天前在营地发现它被人剖了腹
Found it gutted up at the camp the other day.
心脏还被挖了出来
The heart ripped out.
就因为我戴着这个...
You think because I'm wearing this...
你就认为我是个魔鬼崇拜者
that I'm a devil worshiper.
明早九点前 麻烦你收拾好东西走人
I want you packed up and gone by 9:00 A.M.
我会在10号♥小屋想你的 兄弟
Gonna miss you in Cabin 10, buddy.
是你给我下的药
You dosed me.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Someone there?
有人吗
Hello?
死亡夏令营
第一季
第三集
不管你是否相信撒旦
It doesn't matter if you believe in Satan.
不管你是否相信魔鬼
It doesn't matter if you believe in demons.
你都必须知道
What's important is to know
有些人是相信的
there are people out there who do,
他们也愿为达成目的
and they are willing to do anything
而不择手段
to accomplish their goals.
据说青少年最容易被卷进去
They say teenagers are more likely to get wrapped up in it.
我听说有个女孩
I heard about this one girl.
被他们逼着喝山羊血
They made her drink goat's blood.
好恶啊 妈妈
Ew, Mom.
吃早餐的时候能不能别说什么
Can you maybe hold the goat's-blood talk
山羊血
till after breakfast?
早啊 玛塔
Morning, Marta.
年金部又搞混了
DWP got mixed up again,
把你的账单寄去我们家了
sent your bill to our place.
如果他们连地址都搞不对
I mean, if they can't get our addresses right,
我们要怎么相信这账单是可靠的
do we really believe the charges?
真是的
I mean, come on.
谢谢你 艾丽卡 要不要来点薄煎饼
Thank you, Erika. Would you like some pancakes?
谢谢你 但我不能吃
Oh, thank you, but I couldn't.
我可有胃口
Well, I could.
祝你们过得愉快啊
Have a great day, guys.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
不吃吗 丫头
Not eating, mija?
我的牛仔裤已经要穿不下了
I'm busting out of these jeans already.
这样还怎么能找到舞伴参加舞会
Not a really good look if I want a prom date.
卡洛琳娜 看着我
Carolina, look at me.
我告诉你 你很美
Let me tell you something. You are beautiful.
很和善
And kind.
很风趣
And funny.
你不像电视上那些大胸妹又如何
So what if you don't look like these bimbos on TV?
并不是每个人都像你这么想 爸爸
Not everyone sees things the way that you do, Dad.
男生 好男生
Boys, the right kind of boys,
他们会发现你的特别之处
they'll notice how special you are.
我和你妈妈就是这样
It happened for your mother and me.
你也会遇到的
It'll happen for you, too.
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
克里特在湖边叫得爽
又在增添壁画了吗
Adding a little art to the wall, are we?
这个比"硬"汉床边的那个好
This one looks better than the one by Hard-On's bunk.
真聪明 让大家以为这些字
Nice move, by the way, making people think
在我们还是营员时就写上去了
it's been up there since we were campers.
真是一点也不绝望呢
That's not desperate at all.
你所谓的绝望
What you call desperate,
在我看来是制♥造♥传奇
I call creating a myth.
别跟我扯什么混音磁带
Don't give me that mixtape crap.
我心里有数
I know what I'm doing.
好吧 但你根本不了解亚历克斯
Fine, but you don't even know Alex.
你从84年就没再见过他了 你要他干嘛
I mean, you haven't seen him since '84, so why do you want him?
他对你来说不过是个战利品
He's just a trophy to you.
战利品有什么不好
What's wrong with a trophy?
明晚很重要啊 咱们去哪儿呢
Big night tomorrow. Where should we go?
我们又没多少选择
Not like we have many choices.
除了广场酒吧还有...广场酒吧
We have the Plaza and...the Plaza!
广场酒吧
The Plaza?
-一个小破酒吧 不适合你去 -为什么
- Townee bar. Not your scene. - And why is that?
我觉得你不会是喜欢啤酒鸡翅的女孩
Something tells me you're not a beer-and-wings type of girl.
啤酒鸡翅 还真"诱人"呢
Oh, yeah, beer and wings. Great scene.
啤酒鸡翅还配不上你啦
Oh, 'cause you're way too cool for that, right?
我觉得我们也该歇歇了
I think we all could use the break.
才过了一周 我就收拾了两个尿床的了
It's only been a week, and I've already had two bed wetters.
10号♥木屋的确不是一个人能应付的了的
Cabin 10 hasn't exactly been a picnic to manage solo.
如果你不给布洛特下药
Maybe if you hadn't dosed Blotter,
可能就不会有这种问题
you wouldn't have that problem.
听好了 我没有下过药
Look, I didn't dose anyone,
而且是他的毒贩子
and it was his drug dealer
把安东带进了树林
that led Anton out into the woods.
据说而已
Allegedly.
你觉得会是别人
You think it could've been someone else?
或者压根没人 说不定这都是他臆想出来的
Or nobody. For all we know, he could've imagined him.
他来了
Ah, here he comes.
大导演斯皮尔伯格把排班表拿来了
Spielberg with the schedule.
斯皮尔伯格
Spielberg.
我是挺喜欢《夺宝奇兵》里的几场戏
Well, I love some "Raiders of the Lost Ark" action,
但我更喜欢独♥立♥制♥作♥
but I'm more of an indie guy --
比如贾木许 李 斯科塞斯
Jarmusch, Lee, Scorsese --
乔尔 排班表呢
Joel, schedule?
今晚谁放假 谁要留在这里
Who's got the night off and who's stuck here --
组织我们有史以来最棒的电影之夜
Working the most awesome movie night we've ever had?
说真的乔尔 谁得帮你组织倒霉的电影之夜
Seriously, Joel, who's helping you with sad movie night?
布莱尔 杰茜 还有...
Blair, Jessie, and...
德鲁
Drew.
-真"期待"啊 -拿出点热情来嘛
- Can't wait. - Bring that enthusiasm.
电影之夜一定会很好玩的
So, movie night will be fun.
亚历克斯
So, Alex,
你晚点来工艺室看看吧
you should stop by the art studio later,
要是你有空的话
if you're free.
行 看我今天有没有空吧
Yeah, we'll see how my day goes.
克里特是个荡♥妇♥
克里特
Cricket?
克里特
Cricket.
你不是吧
You've got to be kidding me.
别这么大惊小怪
Don't be so dramatic.
据我所知 你还是处♥女♥呢
Last time I checked, you were a virgin.
只是个小实验而已
It's just a little experiment.
克里特 你想要的不是性♥爱♥
Cricket, you don't want sex.
而是...混音磁带
You want...a mixtape,
你想要的是一个因为了解你而喜欢你的人
someone that's into you because they know you.
不 我只想跟人上♥床♥ 谢了
Nope, just the sex, thanks.
别糟蹋自己
You're better than this.
好有创意啊 不错
That's creative. Cool.
很棒啊 真棒
Oh, that's awesome. Good work.
很"搞笑"啊
Very funny.
那不是我写的
I didn't write that.
克里特
非洲食蚁兽
Aardvark.
非洲食蚁兽 穿山甲
Aardvark. Armadillo.
穿山甲
Armadillo.
这是夏令营 享受下自然风光吧
It's camp. Try enjoying nature.
看来我有约会要准备了
Looks like I've got a date to plan for.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表