剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
《死亡夏令营》前情提要
Previously on "Dead of Summer"...
我特喜欢这个营地 我所有的第一次都发生在这里
I love this camp. All my first were here.
第一个女朋友 第一次接吻 所有的第一次
First girlfriend, first kiss. First everything.
既然那么美好 为什么你只去了一次
If it was so great, why only one summer?
我父亲在82年因公殉职
My dad was killed in the line of duty in '82.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我在湖边看到一群人
Down by the lake, I saw these people.
他们戴着面具
They were wearing these masks.
杰克·赛克斯 这是我父亲的
Jack sykes. This belonged to my father.
他应该和我们在做同样的事
He was doing the same thing we are.
卡洛琳娜·玛利亚·迪亚兹 如果你想跟我们对话
Carolina maria diaz, if you wish to communicate With us,
请给我们一个信♥号♥♥
please give us a sign.
你当时有机会就该杀了艾米
You should have killed Amy when you had the chance.
你没看到刚才艾米怎么了吗
Did you not just see what happened to amy?
她刚才被附身了
She was possessed.
我到底怎么了
What happened to me?
我们唤醒了什么东西
We woke something up.
它充满邪恶
Something bad.
死亡夏令营
第一季
第七集
1982年 静水
你该破处了 伙计
Time to lose your cherry, pal.
这不好吧
I don't know, man.
我们被关了一整个礼拜的禁闭
We spent all week in detention
就因为混♥蛋♥校长不喜欢我们的T恤衫
because principal assface didn't like our t-shirts.
我们给他的车重新装♥修♥一下
Let's redecorate his car.
我们会惹大♥麻♥烦的
We could get in big trouble.
得了 他周末都不在
Come on. He's out for the weekend.
他绝不会知道是我们
He'll never even know it was us.
你想报复他的吧
You wanted to get back at him, didn't you?
这就是机会
Here's your chance.
你得问问自己 你愿意做到什么地步
It's time to ask yourself -- how far are you willing to go?
等等
Hang on.
还没完事呢
We're not done here.
达蒙 上车去
Damon, get in the car.
爸爸
Hi, dad.
上车 盖瑞特
Get in the car, Garrett.
是他无缘无故关我们禁闭
He gave us detention for no reason.
我只是想报复
I was just getting even.
你总是想着报复 盖瑞特
You're always getting even, Garrett.
你现在还把达蒙也扯了进来
And now you're dragging Damon down, too.
他是好孩子
He's a good kid.
只是他不像你 有个爸爸能帮他摆平麻烦
Only he doesn't have a dad to bail him out like you.
你觉得这会让我难过吗
You think you're hurting me?
你只是在祸害自己
You're only hurting yourself.
很抱歉我们不都像你那么完美 爸爸
Sorry we can't all be perfect like you, dad.
我没叫你像我
I'm not asking you to be like me.
我只是不想再看到你拼命去不像我
I'm just trying of seeing you work so hard to be the opposite.
你能怎么办 禁足我吗
What are you gonna do? Ground me?
再拿军校来威胁我吗
Threaten military school again?
我有别的想法
I had something else in mind.
静水夏令营
你不能这样
You can't do this.
每年夏天 他们都说要免费让你去
Every summer, they kindly offer me to send you free of charge.
每年夏天你都拒绝
Every summer, you say no way.
这次 你没得选了
Well, this time, there's no choice.
你已经14了
Hey, you're 14 now.
该决定你将来想做什么样的男人了
It's time to decide what kind of man you want to be.
博伊德 相信我 我们不能再傻等了
Boyd, I'm telling you, we can't sit and wait anymore.
营地里已经死了至少两个人
At least two people are dead at that camp,
如果我猜对了 这事还没完
And if I'm right, it's not gonna end there.
你这些想法哪来的
Where are you getting all this?
这个仪式 以前有人做过
This ritual, it's been tried before.
一共五步 这些变♥态♥
There's five steps, and these creeps
已经完成了三步
have already done three of them.
我们昨晚在林子里发现的新鲜血液
The fresh blood we found in the woods last night,
据这上面说 那意味着第四步
according to this, that means step four
将于次日落日后进行
gets carried out the following sundown.
就是今晚
Meaning tonight.
第四步
And the fourth step is?
他们想要召唤恶魔
They think they're gonna raise a demon
通过"祭祀无辜者"的方式
by "sacrificing an innocent."
但事实上
But let's call it what it really is --
这就是杀人
Murder.
你真觉得这跟
So you really think this is tied to...
杰克的事有关
What happened to Jack?
我确定
I know it.
我爸爸调查过 发现了全部真♥相♥
My dad researched it, knew everything there was to know.
他也因此丧命
And that's what got him killed.
他知道得太多了
He knew too much.
那好
Okay.
什么意思
Okay?
那我们就抓住他们
Let's get 'em.
我们介入调查 不留情面
We go in, show no mercy.
这才像话
Now you're talking.
我们联♥系♥州立警局 请求得力增援
Let's call the state police, get some real backup.
好吧 那你觉得他们会说些什么
Okay. What do you think they're gonna say?
他们觉得我们是土包子 小人物 乡巴佬
You know, we're townies, small potatoes, hicks.
他们会嘲笑我们的
They'll laugh at us.
况且等他们赶到
And by the time they get here,
达蒙他们早就完成仪式了
Damon and his pals will be eight steps ahead of us.
那怎么办
So what?
我们就这么坐以待毙吗
We sit back and do nothing?
不 我们要抓他们个现行
No. We catch 'em in the act.
怎么抓
How?
你们想让我当诱饵
You want me to be bait?
他们是冲着你来的
You're the one they're targeting.
他们从化妆舞会那晚开始
They've had their eyes on you
就一直在盯着你
since the night of the masked ball.
你不会有任何危险的 艾米
You won't be in any danger, Amy.
是啊 不过是十几个撒旦崇拜者想杀她而已
Yeah, except for the dozen Satanists trying to kill her.
我会全程亲自注意着她
I will personally keep my eyes on Amy the entire time.
我们只需把他们引出来
We just need to draw them out,
然后就可以彻底解决掉他们
Then we'll be done with them for good.
但我们需要你们的帮助
But we need your help.
你们所有人的帮助
All of you.
这主意简直糟透了
This is an absolutely terrible idea.
你居然想把匪徒引到满是孩子的
You want to bring violent criminals into a camp
营地里
filled with kids?
今天有彩旗大战 对吧
Today's color wars, right?
把孩子们带到食堂
Bring the kids to the mess hall.
随便让他们做点标牌 手工什么的
Have them work on signs or art or whatever.
他们就会远离危险的地带
They'll be out of the line of fire.
危险地带 你知道自己在说什么吗
The line of fire? Are you... are you hearing this?
卡彭特女士 这是最好的办法了
Ms. Carpenter, this is the best way.
这么做 就能抓到这帮家伙
We do this, we get these guys,
营地就能继续运转
camp can continue.
可一旦引起恐慌或是让他们跑了
But if we cause panic or if we don't get them,
那就没别的办法了
then that's it.
营地会再次被叫停
The camp closes again.
而且这次一旦关闭 就永远没机会再开放了
Only this time, it'll be for good.
你到底有多么热爱这个地方
Now, how much did you sink into this place?
为什么是我 我对他们做了什么
Why me? What did I do to them?
什么也没做 你是无辜的
Nothing. You're innocent in all this.
这也是他们以你为目标的原因
And that's why they're targeting you.
所以现在不抓住他们 他们以后还会缠着我
And if we don't catch them now, they won't stop with me.
如果这样能保护我们和营地的安全
If this is what it takes to protect us and protect the camp,
那么我加入
then count me in.
谢谢你 艾米
Thanks, Amy.
一旦我预感到大事不妙
The second I don't like how this is going,
我就会叫停 懂吗
I'm calling it off, got it?
没问题
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表