剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
《死亡夏令营》前情提要
Previously on "Dead of Summer"...
玛尔戈·塔特
Margot Tate.
没准我们能做朋友呢
Maybe we can be friends.
这约达西让你穿成这样也是够可以的
Love those ill-fitting Jordaches, by the way.
等等 玛尔戈
Wait, Margot!
风波尚未停息
There's more things coming.
也许你没能拯救世界...
Maybe you didn't save the world...
但也许你能拯救这些孩子
but you might just be able to save these kids.
找到艾米 恶魔寄居在她体内
Find Amy. The demon lives within her.
霍利奥克告诉我和杰茜...
Holyoke told me and Jessie...
来救你
to come save you.
我知道
I know.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
放开我
Let go of me!
你知道该去哪里
You know where to go!
我得让孩子们离开这里
I have to get the kids out of here.
现在就出发
Right now.
让我们...开始吧
Let us...begin.
需要搭车吗
Need a lift?
你知道怎么去静水营吗
You know how to get to camp Stillwater?
我很担心我的一个朋友
I'm worried about a friend of mine.
上来吧
Hop in.
求你们 放了我吧
Please, you guys, let me go.
我不是有意伤害他的
I didn't mean to hurt him.
乔尔 他是我们的朋友
Joel, he was -- he was one of us.
听上去是她
Sounds like her.
这个恶魔是个骗术大♥师♥
The demon is a master of deception.
把它打开
Open it.
这算什么驱魔仪式
What kind of exorcism is this?
这不是驱魔
It's not an exorcism.
是净化
It's a purification.
这是静水湖最后的净水
That's the last pure water that exists from Lake Stillwater,
它能拯救艾米的灵魂
and it will save Amy's soul.
这就是玛法斯选她的原因
That's why Malphas chose her.
因为她是纯洁的
Because she was pure.
之前也曾有人 想召唤恶魔
Others have come before, hoping to summon the demon,
但其他肉身都未曾被接受 直到她出现
but no vessel has ever been accepted until hers.
她让玛法斯前所未有的强大
She has made Malphas more powerful than ever.
这份力量削弱了我
And that strength has left me weakened.
现在 我得亲自进行净化了
Now I must lead the purification myself.
击败玛法斯十分重要
Defeating Malphas is too important.
这将需要我付出全力 你也是
It will require every bit of my strength -- and yours.
我要坐后面
I call back seat!
我们准备好了
We're ready.
你没事吧
You all right?
我没想到我会是这样离开
I never imagined this is how I would say goodbye.
他们会没事吧
You think they'll be okay?
但愿吧
I hope so.
走吧
Okay.
死亡夏令营
第一季
第九集
艾米 叫你把拉尔斐关在笼子里了
Amy! I told you to keep Ralphie in his cage.
把它关在笼子里太残忍♥了 妈妈
It's mean to keep him in a cage, mom.
他想要自♥由♥
He wants to be free.
它是我的 你别碰它
He's mine. Get your hands off of him.
-你敢再碰拉尔斐... -爸爸
- If you ever touch Ralphie again... - Dad!
-它是你哥哥的宠物 -但它被关起来了
- He's your brother's pet. - But he's trapped!
艾米 你怎么不听话呢
Amy. Why don't you ever listen?
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
你真的闯祸了 艾米 这次很严重
You really screwed up, Amy. It's bad this time.
-你看到爸爸的样子了吗 -别说了
- Did you see dad? - Stop it.
我说真的 他很生气
No, I'm serious. He's pissed.
我听到了他跟妈妈说的话
And I heard him say something to mom.
-我觉得该告诉你 -走开
- I think you should know. - Go away.
不 真的 他们不喜欢你不听话
No, really, they don't like how you can't listen.
他们不想要你了
They don't want you anymore.
他们要送你去跟奶奶住
And they're going to send you off to live with grandma.
我只是想跟拉尔斐玩
I just want to play with Ralphie.
这有什么错
What's wrong with that?
孩子们 不要吵
Come on, kids. Play nice.
她不想让你被接走的时候不开心
She doesn't want you upset when they come take you away.
好像有点不对劲 妈妈
Something's wrong, mom.
好像有东西卡住了
Oh, yeah, something's stuck in there.
拉尔斐
Ralphie?
天啊 看看你干的好事
Oh, no, no, no! You see what you did?
它死了 这都怪你
He's dead, and it's all your fault!
我只是想给它自♥由♥
I just wanted him to be free.
那水对恶魔来说犹如牢笼上的铁棍
The water is like bars on a cage to the demon.
那还费这事干什么
Then why go through all this?
干嘛不直接把艾米放到水里 那不能净化吗
Why not just bring Amy in there? Wouldn't that purify her?
可以 那样会杀死恶魔...
It would. The demon would be killed...
可肉身也会一起死掉
And so would the vessel.
水的力量太强大了
The water is too powerful.
多纯净的人都承受不住它的力量
No one, no matter how pure, has ever been able to withstand it.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
是他指使乔尔杀掉我的
He's the one who told Joel to kill me.
你们准备好
Prepare yourselves.
玛法斯会企图反抗的
Malphas will try to fight back
他反抗的方式会完全出乎你们预料
In ways that you cannot imagine.
他会想方设法
He will try every trick in the book
让你们助他挣破牢笼
to get you to free him from his cage.
想骗你们的是他
He's the one trying to trick you!
只要牢笼不打开 恶魔就不会获得自♥由♥
The demon cannot get out of the cage unless you allow it.
在我们的仪式完成前
Do not open that door,
-不要开门 -我们的仪式
- not until our work is done here. - Our work?
恶魔之魂会腐化纯真
This spirit is a great corrupter of innocence.
他夺走了艾米的灵魂
It has taken amy's soul from her.
-我们要将其复原 -那我们该怎么办
- It is up to us to restore it. - And how do we do that?
与多年来我们对抗湖中黑暗的办法一样...
The same way we fought darkness at this lake all these years...
用光明
With light.
我们要召唤光明之魂
We must call to the spirits of light.
让光明笼罩我们
With their presence surrounding us,
光明会赐予我们战胜恶魔的力量
they will give us the strength to fight the demon.
不是吧
Seriously?
这样就能战胜玛法斯吗
That's how we're gonna beat Malphas?
这是种古老的召唤
It's an ancient invocation,
曾多次被用以平衡
one that has been used to balance the forces of the lake
湖中的力量
many times before.
我们开始吧
Now let us begin.
是它吗
Is that it?
那就是光明之魂吗
The spirits of light?
天啊
Oh, my god.
等等 这是怎么回事
Wait. What the hell is happening?!
到处都是血
It's everywhere.
这...不可能
It can't... be.
血是从哪来的
Where's that coming from?
怎么了 什么情况
What is it? What's happening?
霍利奥克
Holyoke!
霍利奥克
Holyoke!
怎么回事
What's happening?!
霍利奥克
Holyoke!
我的王子 你找到我了
My prince. You found me!
艾米 给你看样东西
Hey, Amy, I want to show you something.
你要给我看什么
What is it? What did you want to show me?
现在换你被关进笼子里了
Now you're in the cage.
凯文
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin!
那不是我的错 凯文
It wasn't my fault! Kevin!
你是谁
Who are you?
跟我来 亲爱的
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表