剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
I'll go get him.
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔
Michael?
迈克尔
Michael?!
他永远都不会放过我
亚历克斯和克里特负责拾柴
Okay, Alex and Cricket, firewood detail.
德鲁和布莱尔准备好食物
Drew and Blair, get the food organized.
艾米和杰茜去小溪那打点水来
Amy and Jessie, we need water from the stream.
乔尔 你跟我留在这里
And, Joel, you'll stay back with me
帮我搭帐篷
and help me pitch the tents.
和黛比搭帐篷搭得开心哦
Hey, have fun pitching Deb's tent.
那必须的
You know I will.
艾米
Amy.
怎么了
Yeah?
多加小心
Be careful out there.
《丛林求生指南》
布拉德福德·安吉尔
有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
我在员工休息室发现的
I found it in the staff lounge.
我是第一次野外宿营
I figured it could come in handy,
觉得这本书应该能有点用
being my first overnight and all.
乔尔没事吧
Hey, is everything okay with Joel?
他好像有点不对劲
He seemed kind of off.
或许他只是不像盖瑞特那么稀罕你
Maybe he's just not as taken with you as Garrett.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我昨晚看到你把舌头伸到他嘴里了
I saw you last night with your tongue down his throat.
-你在说什么 -艾米 别装了好吗
- I am so confused. - Amy, just stop, okay?
我看到你们接吻了
I saw you guys kissing.
我完全不记得亲了他
I don't remember kissing him at all.
这里的怪事太多了
So many freaky things have been going on here.
这里有问题
It's this place.
不 是你的问题 别装了
No, it's you. Stop putting up a front.
你喜欢他就直说
If you're into him, just say so.
这话应该我对你说
If you're into him, you say so.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
装矜持的是你
The only one putting up a front here is you.
你的老朋友里可不止盖瑞特一个人
And Garrett's not the only one of your old friends
讨厌你这样
who doesn't like it.
乔尔
Joel.
能先别拍了吗
Can you put the camera down for a second?
我需要...
I could, um...
我需要帮忙
I could use a hand.
我打不进这个桩子
I, uh -- I can't get the stake to stay in the ground.
好的 稍等
Yeah, yeah. One second.
我来吧
Allow me.
好了
There you go.
此桩稳如泰山
Nothing is knocking this thing down.
除非《生死狂澜》的演员出现
Unless the cast of "Deliverance" decides to show up.
每次露营我都会想起这部电影
I think about that movie every time I go camping.
怎么能不想呢
How can you not?
想进去试一下
Want to test it out from the inside,
来确保它真的很牢固吗
make sure it's extra sturdy?
什么
What?
虽然想超过昨晚很难
I mean, it'd be hard to top last night,
但不妨一试
but I'm sure we could try.
你是说化装舞会吗
You mean the masquerade?
你真逗
You're funny.
我明白了
Yeah, I get it.
时机不对
It's not the time or the place.
晚点吧
Maybe later.
你没事吧 乔尔
You all right, Joel?
没事
Yeah.
只是觉得跟人产生感情
It's just that when you really make a connection with somebody,
这种感觉很棒
it's pretty great.
是啊 谢谢你
That's sweet. Thank you.
我绝对不要穿荷边衬衣
No way I'm doing ruffles.
别拍了 肯尼 我看起来就像...
Hey, don't film this, Kenny. I look like a --
绝世美男吗
A hunk?
你是说呆子吧
You mean dork?
别这样 你才不呆呢 亲爱的
Come on, there's nothing dorky about you, babe.
你明明很像007
You look like Bond.
是吗 哪一个 康纳利还是摩尔
Yeah? Which one -- Connery or Moore?
拉曾比
Lazenby.
你真是...
You just...
你比他们帅多了
Come on, you're a million times hotter than all those guys,
你知道的 黄金大少
and you know it, Mr. Golden Boy,
都被纽约大学电影学院提前录取了呢
early acceptance to NYU Film School.
你的电影都要让我演哦
You better put me in all your movies.
你还不知道吗
Oh, you didn't know?
你已经在我的一部电影里了
You're already in one of my movies.
名字就叫《更衣室》
It's called "The Fitting Room."
-别害羞嘛 -别拍了
- Come on, come on. - Stop!
演我的电影可不能害羞啊
You can't be shy if you're gonna be in my movies.
别 别拍了
No, no, put it down.
-乔尔 -好嘛好嘛
- Joel! - All right, all right.
乔尔
Joel?
你在拍什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
你能不能帮点忙
Are you gonna help me at all?
乐意效劳 只是...
I would love to, but, uh...
这根怎么样
How's this one?
那根不行
No, not that one.
太脆了吗
Too flimsy?
太潮了 只会冒烟 烧不着
Too green. It'll smoke, not burn.
你还真是没丢掉通宵宿营女王的王冠啊
You really are still queen of the overnight, aren't you?
还记得我们以前总叫你蟋蟀戴维吗
Remember when we used to call you Davy Cricket?
我记得只有你那么叫我
Yeah, I remember you calling me that
而我很讨厌那个外号♥
and me hating it.
少来 你分明喜欢
Oh, come on, you liked it.
少来了 承认吧
Come on, admit it.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我告诉过你了 这里到处都是捕熊器
I told you, they're everywhere.
这不好笑 你该留心些
Not funny. You should keep your eyes open.
我们都该留心些
We all should.
为什么
And why is that?
因为我们需要担心的
Because bear traps aren't the only thing
不只是捕熊器而已
we should be worried about.
就算那不是黛比
Even if it wasn't Deb,
我也的确看到了戴面具的人
I still saw someone in that mask.
那不是我想象出来的
I didn't imagine it,
他们可能还在附近
and they could still be out there.
看起来你似乎...
You know, it seems like...
需要其他什么事来转移注意力
you need something else to focus on.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
我在想 也许我今晚会到这来
You know, I was thinking, maybe I'd come here tonight,
等熄灯之后 来这里看血月
after lights out, and watch the Blood Moon.
你想一起来吗
You want to join?
你的意思是...
You mean,
我想不想在血月之下和你做♥爱♥
do I want to have sex with you under the Blood Moon?
我可没那么说
I did not say that.
我了解你
I know you.
也许我变了 克里特
Maybe I've changed, Cricket.
又也许我是第一个拒绝你的女孩
Or maybe I'm the first girl that's ever turned you down,
让你难以接受
and you can't handle it.
独自欣赏血月吧你
Enjoy the Blood Moon.
"想烤出完美的烤棉花糖
"The right stick is essential
"找对木棍是至关重要的"
to the perfectly roasted marshmallow."
我找到了一根
I've got one.
真棒
Nice!
给 我们换
Here, let's switch.
看着点 伙计
Watch out, buddy.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表