剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
我觉得我要疯了 你还记得我的梦吗
I think I'm losing my mind. You remember my dream?
醒来以后找不到靴子那个吗
Where you woke up and couldn't find your boots?
那群在树林里办仪式的人戴的面具
Those people in the woods, doing a ritual, wearing masks?
跟这个一模一样
They looked like that.
那又怎样 那只是个梦而已
So what? It was a dream.
那黛比的木屋里为什么会有这个面具
Then why does Deb have one of those masks in her cabin?
为什么我还是找不到靴子
And how come I still can't find my boots?
欢迎回来 艾米
你无法隐藏真实的自己
You can't hide what you are.
你无法隐藏真实的自己
You can't hide what you are.
你无法隐藏真实的自己
You can't hide what you are.
好消息 亲爱的 黄色有你的码
Great news, sweetheart. They had your size in yellow.
想试试吗
Want to try it on?
好吧
Sure, I guess.
亲爱的
Sweetie?
怎么这么久 你还好吗
What's taking so long? Are you okay?
安德莉亚
Andrea?
怎么了
What is it?
有血
There's blood.
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetheart.
没事的 这是好事
It's okay. It's a good thing.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你现在是个女人了
You are now a woman.
我不该流血的 我是男生啊
This isn't supposed to happen to me. I'm a boy.
这事不是已经过去了吗
I thought we were over that.
妈妈 我是男生
Mom! I'm a boy.
你需要心理治疗
You need help.
德鲁
Drew?
德鲁 你还好吗
Drew? Are you okay?
为什么突然跑掉 出什么事了
I mean, why'd you run off like that? What's wrong?
没什么 我只是想呼吸点新鲜空气
Nothing. I just needed some air.
来厕所呼吸新鲜空气
In the bathroom?
我说了没事
It was nothing.
我知道你还不适应这里和我们的各种传统
Look, I-I know that you're new to camp and our traditions,
但这个假面舞会其实还挺好玩的
but this masquerade ball is actually kind of fun.
有舞伴的话就更好玩了
Especially if you have a date.
所以...
So...
你要不要和我一起去
What do you say?
你无法掩藏真实的自己
You can't hide what you are.
德鲁
Drew?
-卫生间里到底发生了什么 -他...
- What happened in the bathroom? - He was just kind of...
好像根本没在看我 然后就直接冲了出去
looking right through me, and then he just bolted.
也许他也看到了什么
Well, maybe he saw something, too.
毕竟不止一个人遇到了这种情况
I mean, it has been going around.
现在连你也开始这么说了
Now you're indulging this?
我的祖父
My grandfather --
前几天晚上我看到他站在我的窗外
I saw him the other night through my window.
但他在我10岁时就已经过世了
But he died when I was 10.
你只是刚好想你祖父了
So you were thinking about your grandpa.
你也只是在想你的朋友
And you were thinking about your friend.
而你不过是做了个噩梦
And you had a bad dream.
事情没有那么简单 这地方有蹊跷
It's more than that. It's this place.
-你在胡扯什么 -这片湖
- What are you talking about? - This lake.
万一是有什么东西让我们出现这些幻觉呢
What if something is making us see these things?
你们大♥麻♥抽多了吧
Y'all been smoking too much weed.
我什么都没抽过
I haven't smoked anything.
我本来不该说这些的
I'm not supposed to say this,
但是盖瑞特一直在调查这些事
but Garrett's been looking into it.
他找到了些线索
He found stuff.
一百年前这里有很多疯狂的邪教信徒
There were all these crazy cultists here a hundred years ago.
梦就是梦 湖就是湖
A dreams is a dream. A lake is a lake.
你们不过是在自己吓自己
You guys are freaking yourselves out over nothing.
大伙 我再也不要下水了
Hey, guys, I'm not going in that lake anymore.
看我发现了什么 这地方就是个垃圾场
Look what I found. This place is a dump.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
这是我的靴子
These are my boots.
我们有了很大进展 道尔顿夫人
Well, we've had a breakthrough, Mrs. Dalton,
您的孩子有话和您说
and your child wants to share it with you.
说吧 安德莉亚
Okay, Andrea.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
就是这事
That's just it.
我不想让你再那么叫我了
I don't want you to call me that anymore.
我不是安德莉亚
I'm not Andrea.
那是你的名字
That's your name.
不
No.
我的名字叫德鲁
My name is Drew.
不 是安德莉亚
No. It's Andrea.
这是你父亲 愿他安息 和我给你起的
Your father, rest his soul, and I gave it to you.
那是你在不了解我的情况下起的名字
You gave it to me without knowing me.
我的名字叫德鲁
My name is Drew.
-你被解雇了 -道尔顿女士
- You're fired. - Mrs. Dalton --
这五年来 我给了你多少
How many thousands of non-insurance-covered dollars
不在保险范围内的诊金
have I given you over the past five years?
-我们走了 -妈妈 别这样
- We're done. - Mom, please.
你为什么要现在跟我说这些
Why are you doing this now?
我没法继续伪装下去了
I can't pretend anymore.
你觉得你可以选择自己的性别
So you think you can just choose your sex?
你想当男孩就能当男孩了
You can just choose to be a boy?
这不是我能选的 妈妈 我告诉你上千次了
It's not a choice, Mom. I've told you that a thousand times.
你出生时是我抱着你 也是我养大了你
I held you when you were born. I raised you.
你就是个女孩
You are a girl.
我是个男孩
I am a boy.
得了吧 安德莉亚
Oh, please, Andrea.
德鲁
Drew.
是德鲁
It's Drew.
你能不能这样叫我 哪怕一次也好
Can you say it? Just once?
我依然是你抱过的那个孩子
I-I'm still that baby you held in your arms.
这是改变不了的
This doesn't change that.
你可以为我高兴
You could be happy for me.
也可以...可以去爱真正的我
Or you could -- you could love me for who I am.
你就是安德莉亚
Who you are is Andrea.
只要你住在我的屋檐下 你就是安德莉亚
And as long as you're in my house, you will be Andrea.
那才是我生出来的孩子
That is who I gave birth to,
你这辈子也只会是她
and that's who you'll be for the rest of your life.
我就是想不出来
I just don't really see
这事能有什么合理解释
there being a logical explanation for this.
这事本来就没有合理解释
Well, there is no logical explanation for it.
它就突然出现在岸边了
It showed up on the shore.
那不可能...
There's no way that it couldn't have been,
只是一场梦
you know, just a dream.
如果我的梦是真的 那面具的事就也是真的
If my dream was real, that means the mask was real,
也就是说 黛比可能没那么简单
which means Deb might not be who she says she is.
黛比 别逗了
Deb? Really?
她可是营地主管
She's the camp director.
撒旦崇拜者又不会到处宣传
Satanists don't go around advertising it.
你的口气越来越像你妈妈了
You're really starting to sound like your mom.
黛比才不是撒旦崇拜者
Deb is not Satanic.
如果她是的话 那克里特说的有道理
If she was, isn't Cricket right?
-她不该把它藏起来吗 -就是说啊
- Wouldn't she hide it? - Exactly.
我们怎么知道她有没有
How do we know she didn't
在布洛特的迷幻药里加什么东西
put something in Blotter's acid?
说不定她也给我下了药
Maybe she gave me the same thing
好让我忘记我的梦
so that I wouldn't remember my dream.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
德鲁 德鲁
Drew? Drew!
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
我不知道这里究竟是什么情况
I don't know what's going on here,
但我们得好好调查一下她
but we need to find out more about her.
我应该能帮忙
I think I can help.
播放
乔尔的摄像机
Joel's camera.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表