剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
肉身
A vessel?
艾米
Amy.
他们在山洞里做的仪式
The ritual they were doing in that cave --
我想我阻止得太晚了
I think I was too late to stop it.
你是说艾米被附身了
You mean Amy is possessed.
我知道这听起来很荒唐
Look, I know it sounds all crazy,
但事情远不止如此
but there's something bigger at play here.
如果日食发生了 某些可怕的...
If the eclipse happens, something terrible --
真正可怕的事 就要来临了
truly terrible -- is on the horizon.
而我们只有一个办法可以阻止一切
And there's only one way to stop it.
就是杀死那个肉身
It's by killing the vessel.
我没听错吧
I hope you're not saying what I think you're saying.
我现在只有我爸的日志作参考
Look, all I have to go on is what my dad wrote in his journal,
而到目前为止 他还没错过
and so far, he hasn't been wrong --
一切都被他说中了
about anything.
所以 我不是真心
So, no, I'm not seriously standing here
想杀掉艾米 但我确实想结束这一切
telling you I want to kill Amy, but I do want to end this.
而现在...
And right now...
我不知道还有什么其他办法
I don't know any other way.
我想我有
I think I do.
真的很抱歉 送我的人迟了
I am so, so sorry. My ride was late.
我知道这是我的责任
And I know that that's my responsibility --
我也很抱歉 泰勒 但你晚了差不多一小时
I'm sorry, too, Miss Tyler, but you're almost an hour late.
我得走了
I have to go.
别 求你了先生 给我十分钟就好
No, please, sir, just give me 10 minutes.
你是说你想要去偷
So, you're saying you want to steal the bones of a man
一位死了一个世纪男人的尸骨
who's been dead over a century,
把它投入湖中 这样就能结束这一切
dump them in the lake, and that will end all this?
是的 你一定要相信我
Yes. You've got to trust me.
州警说他们在达蒙车的后车箱里
The state police said they found a skeleton
找到了一具骸骨
in the trunk of Damon's car.
和我们挖出的头骨相吻合
It matches to the skull we dug up.
他们将它用在了仪式中
They used it as part of their ritual.
他们把他挖了出来
They dug him up.
我们得把他埋起来 结束这一切
We have to bury him and end this.
你怎么来营地了 警官
What brings you to camp, Deputy?
我只是过来看看
I was just... checking in.
看看艾米还好不好
Wanted to make sure Amy was okay.
她挺好的
She's, um...fine.
在这种情况下挺不可思议的
Pretty incredible under the circumstances.
那真是太棒了
That's -- That's terrific.
是啊
Yeah.
你确定一切都还好吗
Are you sure that everything's all right?
就像我说的 就是过来看看
Like I said, just checking in.
这日食...
This eclipse...
之前发生过...
there was, uh...
就在1970年
one back in 1970.
我都忘记了 直到今天
I completely forgot until today.
这一切让我感到很不安
It's all got me a bit uneasy.
有需要就来找我
Let me know if there's anything I can do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们得赶紧动手
We need to act now.
几个小时后就要天黑了
The sun's gonna be down in a few hours --
州警不可能让我进停尸间
There's no way the state police are letting me in the morgue.
那就调虎离山 我去
So create a diversion, and I'll go.
就像以前那样
Just like old times.
乔尔 你在这里干什么
Joel, what are you doing down here, man?
我到处找你呢
I've been looking all over for you.
怎么了
What's going on?
你在找什么
What's going on?
别拦我
Hey, get out of my way, man.
是霍利奥克
It's Holyoke!
他找上杰茜了 他还在
He contacted Jessie. He's still out there.
我们明天就离开这里了
Yeah, and we're leaving camp tomorrow.
你觉得这会阻止他吗
You think that'll stop him?
他跟着我哥跟到了家
He followed my brother home.
不了结这一切 他不会放过我们的
He will never leave us alone until I end this.
你要怎么做
How are you gonna do that?
把木屋烧掉
By burning down the cabin.
霍利奥克已经死了 记得吗
Holyoke is already dead, remember?
烧掉木屋有什么用
What the hell is burning down a cabin gonna do?
那是他第一次在我们眼前现身的地方
That's where he first appeared to all of us.
他的力量在那里最强大
That's where he was at his strongest.
也许那个木屋是联♥系♥两个世界的入口或者桥梁
Maybe the cabin is like a portal or a bridge to this world.
乔尔
Joel...
你在说胡话
you're talking crazy, man.
你不用来帮我
You don't have to help me.
别碍我事就行
Just stay the hell out of my way.
你还有什么话要说 跟我说啊
You got something to say, say it to me!
加油 杰茜 集中精神
Come on, Jessie. Focus.
你无法阻挡即将到来的一切
You can't stop what's coming.
他们会试图蒙骗你
They'll try to trick you.
我只是替你着想 亲爱的
I'm just looking out for what's best for you, baby.
别听他们的 杰茜 相信你自己
Don't listen, Jessie. Trust yourself.
这样是没用的
That changes nothing.
魔神 可化人形并欺骗献祭者
玛法斯驾到 玛法斯即将崛起
Malphas is here. Malphas is rising!
杰茜 艾米跟我说了你的打算
Jessie, Amy told me what you're gonna do.
别这么做
Don't do it.
乔尔 你不知道...
Joel, you have no idea --
你看不出这都是霍利奥克的把戏吗
Can't you tell Holyoke's messing with you?
如果你让他如愿了 你就是在帮他
If you do what he says, you're going to help him
复活那个你以为你在阻止的东西
resurrect the thing you think you're stopping.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那个恶魔
The demon.
它叫玛法斯
Its name is Malphas.
"他是地狱王子
"He is the great prince of Hell.
"他会利用'使魔'欺骗你
He will fool you with good familiar spirits
"利用他们背叛你"
and use them to betray you."
希兰 达蒙 他们失败了
Heelan, Damon -- they failed.
但那个恶魔依然想复活
But that demon still wants to come back.
霍利奥克会尽其所能来唤醒它
And Holyoke will do anything in his power to help awaken it.
是这样没错
That's just it.
我认为玛法斯已经苏醒了
I think that Malphas may have already awoken.
就在一附肉身里
In a vessel.
什么肉身
What vessel?
很久以前 有一块巨大的岩石
Back in the olden days, there was a large rock.
我知道这听起来很诡异 乔尔
I know it sounds insane, Joel,
但到目前为止
but everything I've learned
我从这些笔记上得知的事都是真的
from these notes so far has been true.
不 你不能毫无证据就信口雌黄
No. You can't just say something like that without proof.
日食就是证据
The eclipse was the proof.
又没有什么测试能证明谁是恶魔
It's not like there's a test to prove if someone's a demon.
还真就有 看这里
Actually, take a look at this.
"叫出恶魔真正的名字 恶魔就会回应
"A demon must respond to its true name.
"在恶魔面前拿出圣徽
When presented with holy symbols,
"恶魔就会感到痛苦"
it will cause them pain."
你是从哪里拿到这本书的
Where'd you even get this book?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我们必须这么做
We have to do this.
如果艾米真被附身了
If Amy is possessed,
用这个方法就可以验证你的说法
then this is how we'll know you're right.
但我们得马上行动 在日落前弄清楚
But we have to do it now, before sundown.
这是怎么了 怎么神神秘秘的
What's wrong, guys? Why all the secrecy?
我们只想跟你聊聊 艾米
We just want to talk to you, Amy.
看看你是不是已经没事了
Make sure you're feeling okay.
昨晚真的是...
Last night was...
真的是太惊心动魄了
It was pretty traumatic.
是啊
It was.
但我现在已经没事了
But I'm fine now.
那就好 那就好
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表