剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
我觉得迈克尔也看到过这个人
I think Michael saw the same man.
这个人一直不肯放过他
He never left him alone.
现在他跟上我了 让我做一些事
And now he's following me, asking me to do things.
很可怕的事
Terrible things.
比如呢
Like what?
今晚 他让我杀了艾米
Tonight he told me to kill Amy.
否则就会有别的人死
Or else someone else would die.
他并不存在
He's not real.
-你知道的 对吧 -问题就在这儿
- You know that, right? - That's just it.
我已经分不清什么是真什么是假了
I don't know what's real and what isn't anymore,
我很担心
and I'm worried.
如果我没办法让他从我的世界里消失
If I don't find a way to stop seeing him...
我也会落得跟迈克尔一样的下场
I'm gonna end up just like Michael.
我必须离开这里
I need to leave camp.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我们也会帮你的 乔尔
We'll help you, too, Joel.
无论你需要什么帮助
Whatever you need.
在我们面前你不必隐藏
You don't have to hide things from us.
我们都会陪着你的
We're here for you.
谢谢你们
Thanks.
我错过什么了
What'd I miss?
今晚不大好过
It's been a night.
我也一样
You and me both.
我在树林里撞见盖瑞特
I ran into Garrett in the woods.
他想去看看林子里的一栋老木屋
He was checking out this old cabin.
我们在里面发现了一个邪教头目的录音
We found recordings of this cult leader
他让他的追随者们自杀
telling all of his followers to kill themselves.
霍利奥克
Holyoke.
你也知道他吗
You know about him, too?
盖瑞特让我不要说出去
Garrett told me not to say anything.
他不想引起大家的恐慌
He didn't want us freaking out.
这有什么好恐慌的
There's nothing to freak out about.
他都死了 不过还是挺吓人的
He's dead. Still, he's pretty creepy.
乔尔 你怎么了
Joel, what is it?
就是他
That's him.
他就是一直跟着我的那个人
That's the man who's been following me.
乔尔 如果说你哥哥并没有生病呢
Joel, what if your brother wasn't sick?
如果他当时看到的 和你最近一直看到的人
What if the man he saw -- the one you've been seeing --
就是霍利奥克呢
what if that was Holyoke?
鬼魂吗 开什么玩笑
Ghosts? Seriously?
这就是我一直在说的
It's what I've been saying.
这个地方有问题
It's this place.
这里好像有什么东西 它很了解我们
There's something here. Something that knows us.
这个地方 以我们的弱点为食
This place, it feeds on our weaknesses,
而霍利奥克跟这绝对脱不了干系
and Holyoke has something to do with it.
拜托 艾米
Come on, Amy.
就算你说的是真的
Even if that were true,
为什么只有乔尔能看到他呢
why is Joel the only one who's seen him?
不是只有他能看到
He isn't the only one.
高个子男人 就是他对吗
The tall man -- that was him.
你也看到他了吗
You've seen him, too?
为什么是我们
Why us?
他想要什么
What does he want?
他告诉过你他想要什么了
He told you what he wants.
是你没听他的
You didn't listen.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他有没有告诉你为什么要跟咱俩说话
Did he tell you why he's speaking to us?
没有
No.
那他到底说了些什么
What did he say?
他说你本该杀了她的
He said you should have killed her
趁你还有机会的时候
when you had the chance.
有人吗
Hello?
克里特 是你吗
Cricket, is that you?
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表