剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
那是他的私人录像
That's his personal footage.
真是甜蜜又纯情
So sweet. So naive.
乔尔很迷恋黛比 一直都在拍她
So Joel's obsessed with Deb. He films her all the time.
拜托 艾米说得对 这是他的私人...
Come on. Amy's right. This is his private --
那个盒子是怎么回事
Okay. What's up with the box?
不知道 不过仔细看看这份录像
Not so sure. But in looking through this stuff,
这盒子好像是她从树林里拿回来的
seems like she brought it back from the woods.
盒子里装着什么
What's in there?
你们在搞什么
What the hell?
你拿我的摄像机做什么
What are you doing with my camera?
别紧张 没事的
Hang on. It's okay.
当然有关系
No, this is not okay.
我们不是针对你 乔尔
I-It's not you, Joel.
是黛比 她最近很可疑
It's Deb. She's been...suspicious.
我知道你喜欢她
Look, I know you like her,
但你真的了解她吗
but how much do you really know about her?
你们都疯了
You're wacked.
你没跟别人说过是不是
You've never told anyone, have you?
你是同性恋的事
That you're gay.
我懂的 这是很可怕 可我...
I get it. It's scary, but I --
我会陪着你 我会帮你
I'm here for you -- to help you.
你在害怕什么呢
What are you afraid of?
遭人排斥 失望 随你挑
Rejection. Disappointment. Take your pick.
事情总有好的一面
Well, there's another look.
被人接受
Acceptance.
给 你看这个
Here. Check it out.
大卫·鲍威 英国著名摇滚音乐家
鲍威
Bowie?
我一直都知道我跟别人不一样
I always knew that I was...different.
可我不知该如何启齿
But I never knew how to talk about it.
后来我来到了这里 遇到了一个人
But then I came to camp, and I met someone.
我都不用告诉她我是同性恋
I didn't have to tell her I was gay.
她就能明白我和其他人不同
She just understood that I was different.
后来她就给了我这盘磁带
And her response was to give me that tape.
鲍威是为自己而活
Bowie lives how he wants to live.
做自己想做的事 不在意别人的眼光
He does what he wants, and he doesn't care what people think.
是他的歌♥给了我出柜的勇气
Listening to Bowie gave me the courage to come out.
然后大家就接受你了吗
And everyone just accepted you?
当然没有
Of course not.
但克里特接受了我
But Cricket did.
她是第一个知道的人
She was the first person I told, and...
这就足够了
that was enough.
知道有一个人是支持我的
Knowing that there's just one person out there who supported me...
这给了我面对他人的勇气
it -- it gave me the strength to face everyone else.
做我假面舞会的舞伴吧
Be my date to the masquerade ball.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
我接受你
I accept you.
无条件接受你
No matter what.
好吗
Okay?
你考虑考虑
Well, think about it.
如果你准备好了 随时来找我
I'm here for you, whenever you're ready.
中午洗澡感觉好吗
How was that midday shower today?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我每天都会跑步
I go running every day.
大自然能让我头脑清醒
Love to clear my head out in nature.
而且我总能遇见最美的景色
And I always come across the most beautiful sights.
你知道吗
So you know what I did?
我带着乔尔的相机 记录下了这些美景
I took Joel's camera to record some of that beauty.
这里的景色真是无与伦比
It's really incredible what you can see out here --
潜鸟掠过湖面 麋鹿悠然吃草
loons skimming the lake, elks feeding on grass...
还有怪胎在偷偷洗澡
freaks taking secret showers.
你为什么这么做 我以为我们已经说好了
Why are you doing this? I thought we had a deal.
那是你以为
Yeah. You thought that.
我说的是让你小心点
I told you to watch your back.
我们有麻烦了 乔尔又去跟黛比聊天了
We have a problem. Joel was chatting up Deb again.
我听见他说他会在舞会开始后
I heard him say he was gonna meet her at her cabin
去她的木屋见她
after the ball starts.
他这是想干嘛
What is he doing?
我不知道 但我们必须得救他
I don't know. But we got to save him from himself.
我们一定要拿到她的盒子
Her box. We got to get it.
她很显然是在藏着些什么 也许答案就在里面
She's clearly hiding something. Maybe the answer's in there.
或者我们可以找真正管用的人来帮忙 赛克斯
Or we call in real help -- Sykes.
好啊 那你去叫你的男朋友来
Yeah, you go call your boyfriend.
我们可不会坐这里干等
We're not waiting around.
我们走
Come on.
德鲁
Drew!
你要离开这里吗
You're leaving?
是被吓到了吗
Is it because you're freaked out?
你不是孤身一人
Because you're not alone.
不是只有你看见了那些东西
You're not the only one seeing things.
你可以跟我们说啊 我们会理解的
You can talk to us. We understand.
你们不会理解的
No, you don't.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mom.
晚安 安德莉亚
Good night, Andrea.
安德莉亚
Andrea?
你都没告诉我你得了A...
You didn't tell me you got an "A" --
安德莉亚
Andrea?
芝加哥轻轨夜店 音速乐队
一起来跳支舞吧 警官
Want to dance, Deputy?
杰茜
Jessie?
来嘛
Come on.
我来这里是有公事要办
I, um... I'm here on -- on business.
公事 什么公事
Business? What business?
你总算来了 跟我来
There you are. Come with me.
德鲁 他被吓坏了 说要离开这里
Drew -- He's so freaked out, he's leaving camp.
拜托 他离开是因为大家都讨厌他
Please. He's leaving because nobody likes him.
杰茜你不是吧 你说话非要这么毒吗
Really, Jessie? Do you always have to judge everyone?
你就非要和每个人做朋友吗
Do you have to be everyone's friend?
你以前也是处处与人交好的 杰茜
You used to be everyone's friend, too, Jessie.
克里特和亚历克斯去了黛比的木屋 我们得赶紧走
Cricket and Alex are in Deb's cabin. We got to go.
黛比和这事有什么关系
What's Deb got to do with this?
你记不记得之前和我说过
You know how you told me
你担心那些信仰魔鬼的人
you were worried about people in this world who believe crazy crap?
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
黛比回来了 黛比回来了
Deb, Deb, Deb, Deb, Deb.
来得正是时候
Right on time.
嗯
Okay.
你要给我看吗
Uh, are you gonna show me?
-把它打开 -跟我来
- Open it. - Come with me.
别紧张 我没有恶意
Relax. I come in peace.
我之前说的你的录像
That tape I had of you?
我其实根本没录 整件事都是我瞎编的
I never had it. I made the whole thing up.
是你逼我的
You pushed me.
我当时被你吓到了
I was scared.
我从没打算告诉其他辅♥导♥员你要出庭的事
But I was never gonna tell the other counselors about your letter.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
咱俩还是挺像的
You and me, we're kind of the same, huh?
都在害怕
Both scared.
你怕黛比发现你酒驾的事吗
You're scared of Deb finding out about your DUI?
酒驾的事...
The DUI...
说来话长
It's complicated.
我...
There are...
算了 事情不止是那样
Um, you know what? It's just one part of it.
还发生了什么
What else happened?
只能说我这辈子都信错了人
Let's just say I spent my life trusting the wrong people.
你真的要离开吗
Are you really gonna take the bus?
你回来这里是有原因的
You came back here for a reason.
原因是什么
Why?
是因为你喜欢这里 没错吧
You loved it, didn't you?
是吧 我也不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表