剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
《死亡夏令营》前情提要
Previously on "Dead of Summer"...
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
《达摩流浪者》
"Dharma Bums"
这是一个我曾经深爱的人给我的
It was given to me by someone I loved very much.
昨晚 我在湖边看到一群人
Last night, I saw these people down by the lake.
他们戴着面具
They were wearing these masks.
杰克·赛克斯
Jack Sykes.
这是我父亲的
This belonged to my father.
他应该和我们在做同样的事
he was doing the same thing we are.
你该留心些
You should keep your eyes open.
因为我们需要担心的不只是捕熊器而已
'Cause bear traps aren't the only thing we should be worried about.
-你的摄像机去哪了 -在这里不管用了
- Where's your camera? - It doesn't work here.
杀了艾米 否则另一个人就会送命
Kill Amy, or someone else will die.
所以你要去见他吗
So you're gonna go meet him?
总得给他个机会嘛
Got to give it a shot.
静水营 1970年
慢点
Slow down!
我不能 睡觉前还有路要赶[罗伯特·弗罗斯特的诗]
Oh, I can't. Miles to go before I sleep.
我们真要这么做吗
Are we really doing this?
开玩笑吗
What, are you kidding?
凯鲁亚克和金斯伯格在旧金山一个谷仓下埋了一个
Kerouac and Ginsburg buried one under a bar in San Francisco.
但没人知道是哪个谷仓
But nobody really knows which one.
连他们也不知道
Not even them.
达摩流浪者
杰克·凯鲁亚克著
我们自己的时间囊
Our own personal time capsule.
"黛比 成为你命中注定的样子
"Deb, it's never too late to be the person
"永远不会太迟"
you were always meant to be."
我不知道我能不能舍得
I don't know if I can part with this.
没办法 必须埋起来
There's no choice. We have to.
如果你留着 可能会弄丢
Look, if you keep it, you might lose it.
这样 我们想回忆这个夏天
This way, if we ever want this summer back,
就知道该去哪找了
we'll know exactly where to find it.
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
看到吗
You see that?
那是大犬座
That's Canis Major.
那是猎户座的宠物狗
That's Orion's pet dog.
他在追她
He's chasing her.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是天兔座
Oh, that's Hare.
天兔总是在奔跑
See, Hare, she's always on the run.
寻找她唯一的真爱
Always searching for her one true love.
但猎户座的狗 他追她不是为了杀了她
But Orion's dog, he's not hunting her to kill her.
他爱她 他就是她的真爱
He loves her. He is her one true love.
只是她还不知道
She just doesn't know it yet.
真不敢相信夏令营就要结束了
I can't believe it's the last night of camp.
然后
And then...
就结束了
it's over.
还有三周就要去上大学了
Three weeks college.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
什么
What?
我要去环游世界
I'm going to travel the world.
我们到处走 到处见识
We'll go everywhere, see everything.
你写小说 成为下一个理查德·布劳提根
What, so I get to be sidekick while you write novels
让我做你的跟班吗
and become the next Richard Brautigan.
如果我能的话
Well, if I can, yeah.
我们一起去吧
Let's do it together.
听上去真好
That sounds great.
但是 你想见识世界 基思
But you want to see the world, Keith.
我想努力拯救它
I think I'm going to try and save it.
你要保证 不管你去到哪里
You have to promise to send me a postcard
都会给我寄明信片
from everywhere you go.
我们向彼此保证
Let's promise each other
我们要做永远的达摩流浪者
we'll never stop being the Dharma Bums.
我们永远也不要放弃梦想 好吗
We'll never give up on our dreams, okay?
你又不会就此消失永不回来
It's not like you're gonna be gone forever, right?
别放松警惕 姑娘
Stay sharp, kid.
说不定什么时候我就推门走进来了
You never know when I might come walking through the door.
1989年 夏
如果...
So if, um...
如果你们想给父母打电♥话♥
If you need to call your parents
或者有营员想打电♥话♥
or your campers need anyone,
我办公室里有部电♥话♥
there's a phone in my office,
你们可以随时使用
and you're welcome to use it any time.
今天就不活动了
Um, no activities today.
我觉得大家都需要时间平复
I think that we all need some time.
你们照顾好彼此吧
So, um... take care of each other.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吧
How you holding up?
比他们强
Better than them.
赛克斯警官让我传话给你...
Deputy Sykes wanted me to tell you that...
他已经录好口供了
he's done taking statements.
我猜他们已经把此事定性为...
I guess they're ruling it a...
-一场意外 -当然是意外
- accident, but.. - Of course it was.
责任在我
This was all my fault.
19年前我在这里度过了一个完美的暑假
I had a perfect summer 19 years ago.
我想让你们的暑假也过得完美
I wanted that for all of you.
但重新开营就是个错误
But it was a mistake to reopen this camp.
不 你做得没错
No, you did the right thing.
不
Yeah.
开营就是个错误
It was.
如果我能抛下过去
If I had left the past the past,
克里特就不会死
Cricket would still be alive.
是谁
Hello?
跟你说了别放松警惕 姑娘
I told you to stay sharp, kid.
基思
Keith.
真不敢相信你不等我回来就把它挖出来了
I can't believe you dug this up without me.
达摩流浪者
杰克·凯鲁亚克著
好久不见 达摩流浪者
Long time no see, Dharma Bum.
第一季
第六集
死亡夏令营
你跟他谈过了吗
Have you said anything to him?
我觉得你该去
Well, maybe you should.
他现在真的很需要朋友
He could really use a friend right now.
我俩关系早就破裂了
Kind of burned that bridge.
那就重归于好
So fix it.
克里特...总能察觉出我情绪低落
Cricket...always knew when I was feeling down.
她会给我拿花生酱巧克力糖吃
She'd bring me peanut butter cups.
我知道这听上去蠢蠢的 但是...
I know it sounds dumb, but...
我愿意放弃一切
I would give anything
只求能再和她一起吃一次糖
to share one with her right now.
我觉得 这事讲不通
You know, it doesn't make sense.
克里特喜欢野外露营 她热爱这片树林
Cricket loved to overnight. She loved these woods.
她知道哪能去 哪不能去
She knew where to walk, where not to walk.
那天下午我差点踩到了陷阱 她把我拦住了
She stopped me from stepping in the trap that afternoon.
她昨晚是来见我的
She was coming to meet me.
霍利奥克跟我说 如果我不听他的
Holyoke told me that if I didn't do what he told me to do,
有人就会死
that someone else was going to die.
所以你是说你惹怒了一个鬼
So, what, you're saying that you pissed off a ghost
然后他把她杀了吗
and he killed her?
我就知道我不该多嘴的
I knew I should have just kept my mouth shut.
克里特的事是个意外
What happened to Cricket was an accident.
我只想知道到底发生了什么
I just wish there was some way we could find out for sure.
你确定是在这下面
You're sure it's down here?
是的
Yeah.
为什么这么惊讶
Why so surprised?
这营地都关闭了六年了
The camp hasn't been open in six years.
他们肯定得找个地方放
They had to put it somewhere.
在那 就那个盒子
Oh, there it is -- in the box.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
也许这是在暗示我们不该来这里
Maybe it's a sign that we shouldn't be here.
又或许这恰恰证明我们找对了地方
Or...maybe it's a sign that we should.
我们找克里特谈谈
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表