剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
Whatever it is.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们怎么会来这里
What are we doing here?
是你们让我别无选择
You left me no other choice.
我必须让你们亲眼看到
You had to see it for yourself.
-看什么 -真♥相♥
- See what? - The truth.
我哥因为你自杀了
My brother killed himself because of you.
你们自以为知道真♥相♥ 其实不然
What you think you know you do not.
你们两个不能继续争斗了
The time has come for the two of you to stop fighting.
你们必须齐心协力
You must work together.
因为我需要你们
Because I am going to need you.
找到艾米
Find Amy.
恶魔寄居在她体内
The demon lives within her.
不 她通过了测试
No, she passed the test.
那个恶魔是个骗术大♥师♥
The demon is a master of deception.
你要杀了她
You're going to kill her.
不
No.
我是要救她
I am going to save her.
不要伤害她
Let no harm come to her.
那只能让恶魔更强
That will only empower the demon.
带她来这里
Bring her here.
我等你们
I'll be waiting.
-不许动 -是他
- Don't you move! - That's him!
杰茜 杰茜
Jessie. Jessie!
乔尔 怎么回事
Joel, what's going on?
你们俩好像神游了一样
It's like you guys were in a trance.
我们错了
We were wrong.
-哪错了 -霍利奥克
- About what? - Holyoke.
-他不是你想的这样 -他是好人
- He's not what you think. - He's good.
只有他才能帮我们
And he's the only one who can help us.
帮我们干什么
Help us what?
救艾米
Save Amy.
杰茜 你不能信霍利奥克的话
Jesse, you can't trust what Holyoke told you.
我们测试过艾米 她通过了 你忘了吗
We tested d Amy. She passed, remember?
不 她骗了我们
No, she tricked us.
你要相信我 盖瑞特
You have to trust me, Garrett.
我告诉你
And I'm telling you,
趁现在还有时间 我们要救她
we need to save her while there's still time.
救她于什么
Save her from what?
不要再撒谎了
No more lies.
艾米需要帮助
Amy...needs help.
帮助 什么帮助
Help? What kind of help?
她被...被什么东西控制了
Something -- Something has taken ahold of her,
可怕的东西
something bad.
我们去找她 你照顾好这些孩子
I need you to take care of the kids while we go find her.
她和亚历克斯一起在鹰溪 我和你一起去
She's at Eagle Creek with Alex, and I'm going with you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是啊 怎么了
Yes. Why?
鹰溪是第五个点
Eagle Creek is the fifth point.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是如果我们去晚了 就会出人命
It means someone's going to die there if we don't hurry.
怎么了
What's wrong?
上次我想仰望星空...
Last time I was supposed to stargaze...
是想和克里特一起
was with Cricket.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这是我在营地的最后一晚
It's my last night at camp.
我们就让这一晚变得永生难忘吧
Let's make it one to remember.
看吧 当你妈妈说她知道
See, now, you have to trust your mama
该怎么让你开心起来时 你要相信她
when she says she knows how to have a good time.
要不还是我来开吧
Maybe I should drive.
你有驾照吗
With what license?
宝贝 我没事的
Baby, I'm fine.
你喝醉了 妈妈
You're drunk, Mom.
是啊
Yeah, I am.
我是醉了
I am drunk.
因为我宝贝女儿要离开我了
'Cause my baby's leaving me.
-妈妈 -你走了谁来照顾我
- Mom... - Well, who's gonna take care of me when you're gone?
你有考虑过吗
Did you ever think about that?
妈妈 我这辈子都在照顾你
Mom, I spent my whole life taking care of you.
我还以为你会为我高兴
I thought you were happy for me.
我没想到你真的会走
I didn't think you'd ever actually do it.
你从来没相信过我吗
So you never believed in me?
你以为我省吃俭用
What'd you think I was doing
在炸锅前工作了两年是为了什么
working a fryer for two years, saving every penny?
所以你只是在糊弄我吗
So, what, you were just humoring me?
你怎么能这么自私
How selfish can you be?!
我为了养育你 放弃了我最好的年华
I gave up the best years of my life to raise you,
你就这么回报我
and this is how you repay me?
我是绝对不会抛下你的
I would have never left you.
妈妈 你应该希望我能过得更好
Mom, you're supposed to want what's best for me.
那我呢 杰茜
And what about me, Jessie?
你走后我怎么办
What am I supposed to do when you're gone?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
宝贝 你得和我换个位置
Oh, baby, you got to switch seats with me.
-什么 -我已经有两次前科了
- What? - I have two priors!
他们一定会给我判重刑的
They're gonna throw the book at me!
可是如果我被捕 西北大学就会...
But if I get arrested, Northwestern will --
西北大学 你还在想西北大学
Northwestern?! Northwestern?
我是你妈
I am your mother.
你就想眼睁睁看着我进监狱吗
Do you want to see me go to prison?
快点 我这辈子都在照顾你
Now come on. I spent my whole life looking out for you.
快点跟我换
Now come on.
这才是我的好女儿
Oh, that's my sweet baby girl.
艾米 离他远点
Amy, get away from him!
你们这是在干什么
What the hell are you guys doing?
我们很担心 我们只是想...
W-We were worried. We just wanted to --
艾米 跟我们走 我们只是想帮助你
Amy, come with us. We just want to help you.
你们已经帮我够多了
You guys, you've helped me enough.
我只是想在静水营的最后一天
All I wanted was to make my last day at Stillwater
过得难忘一些
one to remember.
既然你们都来了 我就能动手了
And now that you're all here, I can.
-不 -艾米 住手
- No! - Amy, stop!
艾米 你怎么了
Amy, what's going on?
-你到底要做什么 -艾米
- What are you doing? - Amy?
这不是真正的你
This isn't you.
艾米 你这是在干什么
Amy, what the hell are you doing?
把刀放下
Put the knife down.
别这样
Don't.
把刀放下 艾米
Put the knife down, Amy.
听他的话
Listen to him.
你不会想这么做的
You don't want to do this.
是
No.
我不想
I don't.
没事的
It's okay.
霍利奥克告诉我和杰茜...
Holyoke told me and Jessie...
来救你
to come save you.
我知道
I know.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
乔尔
Joel.
可我并不想被拯救
But I don't want to be saved.
骗到你们了吧
Fooled you.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
到你了 小姑娘
It's your turn, baby girl.
到你了
It's your turn.
盖瑞特 不 我们不能伤害她
Garrett, no. We can't hurt her.
她杀了乔尔
She killed Joel.
我们必须救她 我们不能...
We have to save her. We can't --
不
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表