剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
除非他另有它意
Not without good reason.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那是什么
What is that?
是案卷号♥
It's a file number.
爸爸知道会有人来寻找证据
Dad knew somebody else would come looking,
所以他把这个留下来 好指引他们
and he left this behind to point them exactly where to go.
-你觉得会是什么 -不知道
- Well, what do you think is there? - I don't know.
但我觉得无论那是什么 他都是因它而死
But I'm guessing whatever it is is what got him killed.
"我一直在观望星空
"I've been watching the stars.
"那条狗依然在追着天兔
That dog is still chasing the hare,
"我还在努力写小说
and I'm still trying to finish my novel.
"来巴黎找我吧"
Come stay with me here in Paris."
"拜托你答应我吧
"Please say yes.
"还是说你在忙着拯救世界"
Or are you too busy saving the world?"
是我的幻觉呢
Is it my imagination,
还是成为合伙人让你变得更美了
or did becoming a partner somehow make you even hotter?
肯定是你的幻觉
Well, it's gotta be your imagination.
不
No.
并不是幻觉
It's not my imagination.
袋子里是什么
What's in the bag?
你都升职了
Oh, it's a promotion, huh?
怎么也得庆祝一下吧
Let's celebrate.
看看有什么
Let's see.
黛博拉·卡彭特 你愿意嫁给我吗
Deborah Carpenter, will you marry me?
答应我吧
Please say yes.
当然愿意
Of course.
1983年案卷
"致在读这张字条的人
"To the person reading this,
"如果你已经追查到这里了
if you followed the trail this far,
"说明你对那个地方发生的事情
it means you've come to understand
"有着跟我一样的理解"
the same things about that place as I did."
生姜
Ginger?
你还要找什么
What else are you looking for?
鸡血
Chicken blood.
这到底是通灵会还是烘焙大赛
Is this a seance or a bake-off?
别开玩笑了 亚历克斯
Don't mock it, Alex.
这是连接阴阳两界的方法
I mean, this is the way to make a doorway between worlds.
布莱尔 你真的有点吓着我了
Blair, this is really starting to creep me out.
你们俩在这做什么
What are you two doing in here.
我们想随便找点吃的
Uh, we're just grabbing a snack.
要吃这个旧招魂板吗
The old spirit board?
我们做什么都不关你的事
What we're doing here is none of your business.
这还真就关我的事 布莱尔
Actually, it is my business, Blair.
-我是营地主管 -那又怎样
- I'm camp director. - And -- - And what?
你不过就是暂时关闭营地一天
I mean, all you've done is shut down camp for a day.
也不组织活动 就让大家坐在那难过
No activities, just letting people sit around and be sad.
至少我是在做些什么
At least I'm doing something.
我是你的上司 你必须听我的
I am your boss. You have to listen to me.
不 怎么 你要炒了我吗
No. What, do you want to fire me?
-那就炒啊 -布莱尔
- Go ahead. - Blair.
回到你的木屋去
Go back to your cabin...
我明早再找你谈
and I'll speak with you in the morning.
-也许我们该... -不 去他妈的
- Yeah. Maybe we should... - No, screw that!
我不想再听别人的指挥了
I'm tired of taking orders from someone
更何况她根本不知道自己在做什么
who obviously doesn't know what the hell she's doing.
出租车
Taxi!
抱歉
Sorry.
-谢谢 -抱歉
-Thanks a lot. Oof! -I'm sorry.
-对不起 -不 我...
- I'm so sorry. - No, I --
天啊
Oh, my God!
我一直跟你说别放松警惕 姑娘
Well, I always told you to stay sharp, kid.
你的诗写得怎么样了
How's your writing going?
很多老牌杂♥志♥
You know, a lot of the old magazines,
都已经停刊了 所以...
they're shutting down. So it's...
如果你真的想听实话
If you really want to know the truth, um...
我寄给你的那首诗
...that poem that I sent you...
是我最后一次发表作品
was the last time that I got published.
太可惜了 你的作品很美
Well, that's crazy. Your work is beautiful.
你应该把你写给我的明信片
You know, you should collect all the postcards
整理一下 然后把它们编到书里
that you wrote me and -- and put them in a book.
-好主意 -对啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
可我并没有备份 所以...
Well, I didn't make copies, so...
我都留着呢
Well, I saved them.
弗雷德怎么样
How's Fred?
弗雷德... 我们都在忙工作
Fred. Fred is -- we work a lot,
过着人人渴望的精致生活
and we're living the yuppie dream.
我们是怎么了
What happened to us?
我们可是达摩流浪者 我们...
We were the Dharma Bums, and we --
我们可是要拯救世界的
we were gonna save the world.
我猜是世界改变了我们
Yeah, well, I guess the world changed us.
不是吗
Didn't it?
难道再也超越不了我们在营地度过的那个夏天了吗
Was that summer at camp the best it's gonna be?
如果真的想回到那年夏天
If we ever want to go back to that summer,
我们都知道该去哪里找 不是吗
we know exactly where to find it, don't we?
-时间囊 -没错
- The time capsule. - Yes.
你能休息三个小时吗
You got three hours?
我们现在就能开车去营地把它挖出来
We could drive up there right now and dig it up.
-我说真的 -我知道
- I'm serious. - No, I know.
可我也知道咱俩现在是什么
But I know what we are now.
咱俩就是突然出现在夏令营里的猥琐成年人
We're the creepy adults who, like, show up,
那些孩子肯定会愣住 不知道咱俩来干啥
and the kids are like, "why are they here?"
不会的 那里没有孩子
No. There aren't any kids there.
-什么 -营地关了好几年了
- What? - The camp's been closed for years.
你不知道吗 是真的
You didn't know that? It's true.
走吧
Come on.
好不好
Are you in?
我们走吧 好吗
Let's do this. Come on.
走吧 走吧 走吧
Come on, come on, come on.
不行 我得回家
No, I can't. I need to get home.
黛比 我真的很想回去
Deb, I really need this.
是这样的...
Look...
我只会在这待一晚
I'm only here tonight. I...
明早就得走 所以...
I leave in the morning. So...
如果你改主意了
If you change your mind...
你知道去哪找我
you know where to find me, right?
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
想跳支舞吗
Would you care to dance?
-好 -好吗
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-好吧 -好的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我不配这么开心
I don't deserve to feel this happy.
开心不是配不配的事
Happiness isn't something that you deserve.
你还记得那个叫波莉的孩子吗
Do you remember a kid named Polly?
记得吗
Right?
记得
Yeah.
那小丫头第一天到营地就得了流感
The one that got flu, like, on the first day of camp,
她特别难过
and she was so upset
因为其他孩子在游泳和玩耍的时候
that all the other kids were swimming and running around.
她只能躺在床上
She was stuck in bed.
但是你...
And you...
你却一直陪着她
you stayed with her.
如果我没记错
You were playing cards
你在陪她玩纸牌 还帮她涂指甲油
and painting her fingernails, if I remember.
我们还聊了她父母离婚的事
We talked about her parents' divorce.
因为你她收获了一段快乐的时光
She ended up having a great time because of you.
我却被她传染了
I ended up getting the flu.
你一直都是整个营地的知心大姐
God. You were always the heart of the camp.
-是啊 - 你现在也是
- Yeah. - You still are, you know?
那段时光真的是...
Those were days were...
最棒的
the best.
是啊
Yeah.
可那已经都过去了
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表