剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
Six more months, Cricket.
就六个月
Six more months.
卡洛琳娜
Carolina.
你听我解释
I can explain.
别...别告诉你妈 她会气死的
Don't -- Don't tell your mother. She'd die.
卡洛琳娜
Carolina!
你开得有点快吧
Kind of fast, no?
天哪 你开慢点
Geez, slow down!
你
You.
是你
It was you.
放我下车
Let me out.
你来这里干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
她朋友看到她上了你的车很担心
Her friends were worried about her getting in the car with you.
-还用问原因吗 -他一直在跟踪我
- I can't imagine why. - He's been stalking me!
跟踪 得了吧 她求之不得呢
Stalking? Come on. She was begging for it.
你说什么
What did you just say?
每个夏令营都有个荡♥妇♥啊
Every camp has a whore.
好了 好了 够了
All right. Okay. Come on. Come on. Enough.
走吧 走吧 够了
Let's go. Come on. That's enough.
我就想 电影之夜 何乐而不为呢
So, I thought, "Movie night. Sure. Why not?
我既喜欢电影又喜欢夜晚 再说...
I like movies and I like nights and..."
你...喜欢这两件事吗
Do you, I-I mean, like either of those things?
我是挺喜欢电影的 但我没看过这部
Well, I love movies, but I haven't seen this one.
你看过《时光大盗》吗
Have you seen "Time Bandits?"
乔尔对这部电影赞不绝口 我...
Because Joel's been going on and on about it, and I --
怎么了
What?
话说...
So...
我没想到今晚会这样结束
I didn't think this is how the night would end.
夜还长呢
It hasn't ended yet.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-没事 你呢 -没事
- Yeah. Are you? - Yeah.
致克里特
这是你做的吗
You made this?
不是
No.
那是布洛特床上的 他把东西都留这儿了
That's from Blotter's bunk. He left his crap here.
你觉得我会用奶瓶喝水吗
Do you really think I drink out of a baby bottle?
过来
Come here.
我前两天逛商场路过TSI
I stopped by The Sharper Image at the mall the other day,
看上了件东西
and I found something.
超级适合你♥爸♥
It's perfect for your father.
你见过旋转领带架吗
Have you seen those little rotating tie racks?
它...克里特
They -- Cricket?
-宝贝 怎么了 -妈妈
- Sweetie, what is it? - Mom...
有些事我一定要告诉你
...there's something I have to tell you.
没事的
It's okay.
告诉我就好了
Talk to me.
爸爸 他...
Dad, he's --
他和艾丽卡上♥床♥被我撞见了
I saw him with Erika.
很抱歉你看到了那种场景 亲爱的
I'm sorry you saw that, honey.
等等 你早就知道了
Wait, what? You knew?
我知道 亲爱的 我知道
I know. Honey, I know.
那你怎么不做点什么呢
Well, why don't you do something?
做什么 离婚吗
Like what? Get a divorce?
我已经这把年纪了 还要再出去约会
Start dating again at my age?
但是 妈妈 你不该受这样的委屈
But, Mom, you deserve better.
你不了解婚姻的难处 卡洛琳娜
You don't know what goes into a marriage, Carolina.
那不然呢
So, what?
就这样视而不见吗
You just look the other way?
你有没有自尊啊
Don't you have any self-respect?
总有一天 你会明白的
One of these days, you'll realize,
像我们这样的女人 有时候就是要妥协
women like us, sometimes we have to settle.
-我得走了 -什么
- I got to go. - What?
我得走了 抱歉
I got to leave. I'm sorry.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait. Wait.
我做错什么了
Hey, what did I do?
克里特
Cricket!
我好自责
I feel terrible.
我不该让克里特上他的车的
I never should have let Cricket get in the car with him.
你又不知道会发生什么
You didn't know.
我还以为我们是要去你的木屋呢
I thought we were walking to your cabin.
是啊 不过要等一下
We are. In a minute.
又是电影之夜
Ah, movie night.
他们还往爆米花里撒好多好多盐吗
Are they still putting too much salt on the popcorn?
静水营的传统
Stillwater tradition.
有些事情永远不会改变
Some things never change.
是啊 确实是这样
No, they don't.
到了
Here it is.
我前两天发现的
I found it the other day.
土包子和牙套妹
我都给忘了
I completely forgotten about it.
你还记得这是我们什么时候刻的吗
Do you remember when we carved that?
记得
Yeah, I do.
你还记得我们把字刻上去之后发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened after we carved it?
你知道吗 那不仅是我们之间的初吻
You know, that wasn't just our first kiss.
那也是我的初吻
That was my first kiss.
真正的初吻
Ever.
那也是我的初吻
Mine too.
我该回去了
I should head back.
怎么样
Well?
简直是史上最棒的夜晚
Best...night...ever.
你呢
And you?
你竟然真的拿到了一盘混音磁带
You got a mixtape, literally.
我真是看错了亚历克斯
I was so wrong about Alex.
不
No.
你没看错的是布洛特
You were right about Blotter.
还有我
And you were right about me.
我想要的确实是真爱
Turns out I do want a mixtape.
可他却已经离开了
And now he's gone.
明年还有机会嘛
Well, there's always next summer.
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
嗨 杰茜
Hey, Jessie.
-那是什么 -给你带的饼干
- What's that? - Cookies for you.
我知道你的感受
You know, I know exactly how you feel.
我八岁的时候奶奶过世了
My grandma died when I was 8.
我当时好难过
It was the worst.
这是我们为电影之夜做的 还很新鲜
We made them for movie night. They're still fresh.
我知道你出去了 就给你留了点
I knew you were out, so I saved you some.
我奶奶去世那个时候 我们办完葬礼
When my grandma passed, after the funeral,
我的好朋友给我送了一堆饼干
my best friend brought me cookies
想让我不那么难过
and tried to make me feel better.
没想到还真的有用
And the crazy thing is, they kind of helped.
所以我希望这也能让你
So I hope they help you,
不再那么难过
even just a tiny bit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
我也不喜欢这种情况
I don't like it any more than you do,
双方各执一词
but it's he said/she said.
手套箱里有支红色马克笔又不算犯罪
Having a red marker in your glove box ain't a crime.
携带刀具也不算
Neither's owning a knife.
-我们得释放克劳利 -你看看这个
- We had to let Crowley go. - Read this.
-这是什么 -你看看
- What is it? - Read it.
是一名士兵在1871年写的
It's from a soldier from 1871.
这是他的日记
It's his journal.
我在图书馆找到的
Checked that out of the library.
他们收藏的书籍资料比你想象的还要久远
They've got collections going back farther than you'd think.
"昨夜 由神秘的霍利奥克
Uh... "The spiritualist cult
"所领导的巫师邪教
led by the imperious leader known only as Holyoke
"在我们手中迎来了惨烈的终结
met a horrific end at our hands last night.
"霍利奥克的追随者深信静水湖
Holyoke's followers believed Lake Stillwater
"拥有超自然的力量
held supernatural power
"并试图通过一个邪教仪式 召唤出这种力量
and were trying to summon said power through an occult ritual
"但他们的死亡终结了他们邪恶的追求"
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表