剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
他负责的案子让他脱不开身
Some case he's on got him working around the clock.
他就是派你来监视我的
He totally sent you here to spy on me,
就像他上次那样
Just like the last time he was here
假装来调查迈克尔·古德森和他的幻象
Pretending to look into Michael Goodson and his "Visions."
这听起来可不像你♥爸♥爸
Oh, well, that doesn't sound like your dad.
你这间谍可真不怎么样 博伊德叔叔
You're a terrible spy, Uncle Boyd.
好好享受这个夏天 听到了吗
Yeah, well, uh, you enjoy the rest of the summer, you hear?
绳球不应该是很多人一起玩的吗
Isn't tetherball supposed to be multiplayer?
我在练习
I'm practicing.
我们中还是有人是真的在乎输赢
Some of us actually care about winning.
你父母放你鸽子了吗
Your parents stand you up?
没 我妈妈忙着工作抽不开身
No, my mom just couldn't get off work.
她会在夏令营结束后来接我
She's gonna come pick me up at the end of camp.
天啊 那还要等好一阵子呢
Oh, man. That can't come soon enough.
唯一让我坚持下去的理由
The only thing getting me through
就是最后一天我要对兰斯的床铺做的事
is what I'm gonna do to Lance's bunk the last day.
你什么毛病
What's your problem?
你说的要不就是怎么向别人报复
All you ever talk about is who you're gonna get even with
要不就是你多讨厌这个地方
or how much you hate this place.
因为我真的讨厌这个地方
Because I do hate this place.
我一整年都在期待来参加静水营
I look forward to coming to Camp Stillwater all year.
如果你真的参与进来 也许你也会
And maybe if you actually tried, you would, too.
她准备好了 导师
She's ready, teacher.
我们的敌人都被解决掉了
All of our enemies have been dealt with.
最后一步由您来做
The final step is yours.
大家听着 成败在此一举了
Okay, guys. This is what it's all been leading to.
自从我参加静水夏令营以来
Team red hasn't won a single time
红队从来没赢过一次
since I started coming to Stillwater.
今年也不例外
And that's not gonna change this year
除非我们齐心协力
unless we work together as a team.
大家都记得我们的计划吧
Now, everybody remembers the plan, right?
记得
Yes.
我们去抢旗吧
Now let's go capture the flag!
你知道吗 实际上...
You know, you're actually
你比我想的要蠢得多 土包子
a lot dumber than I thought you were, Townie.
拜托 你真以为我们会让你
Come on, did you really think we'd just let you
大摇大摆地走过来拿走它
walk up in here and take it?
这次你♥爸♥都救不了你了
You know, even your daddy can't help you out of this one.
看来你要跟你来的时候那样
Looks like you're gonna be leaving camp
离开夏令营了 土包子
the same way you came, Townie --
废柴一个
As a loser.
什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
你
You.
因为现在 你才是废柴
'Cause now you're the loser.
快点
Come on, man!
他们跑了
They're getting away!
拦住她
Stop her!
来人啊
Somebody!
你成功了 牙套妹 你赢了
You did it, Braces! You won!
不 是我们赢了
No, we won!
我们配合得多好啊 土包子
We make a good team, Townie.
艾米
Amy?
放了她
Let her go.
盖瑞特
Garrett!
盖瑞特 救我
Garrett, help me!
放了她 达蒙
Let her go, Damon.
你不必这样
You don't have to do this.
木已成舟 兄弟
It's already done, pal.
导师已经给了最后的祝福
The teacher gave the final blessing.
导师
The teacher?
他在哪
Where is he?
他刚走
You just missed him.
我数到三
I'm gonna count to three.
我以为我们是一辈子的朋友
I thought we were gonna be friends for life,
你知道吗 盖瑞特
you know that, Garrett?
一...
One...
自从你那年夏天从夏令营回来
That summer after you came back from camp...
二...
Two...
你就跟我撇清了关系
...you didn't want anything to do with me.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想要的
What I want,
我们想要的 只有一种方法能得到
what we all want, there's only one way to get.
这个世界永远都不会接受我们
This world will never accept us for who we are.
它只会唾弃我们
It will only spit on us,
让我们觉得自己和它认为的一样渺小
make us feel as small as it thinks we are.
我们厌倦了任人摆布 我知道你也是
We are tired of being powerless, and I know you are, too.
这不就是我们报复那个校长的原因吗
Isn't that why we got back at that principal?
现在我们有机会报复这个世界
Now we have a chance to get back at the world.
还记得很久以前
Remember a long time ago
你问我愿意做到什么地步吗
you asked me how far I was willing to go?
这就是你要的答案
Here's your answer.
当我们的血液和她的血液交融在一起的时候
When our blood mixes with hers...
我们就能获得永生
we live forever.
你们的血液
Your blood?
艾米
Amy.
马上就到了
Almost there.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
今天是夏令营最后一天了
It's the last day of camp.
我们需要完成一件事情
There's something we need to do.
土包子
和
牙套妹
这样我们就会永远记得这里
Now we'll always remember.
还要做点别的才行
It's gonna take more than that.
好像有人来接你了
Looks like your ride's here.
跟我来吧 我想给你介绍一下我爸爸
Come on. I want you to meet my dad.
真的吗
Really?
妈妈 你来了
Hey, Mom.
怎么了
What's wrong?
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
你们还好吗
Are you okay?
她没有呼吸了
She's not breathing.
不要啊
No.
醒过来啊 艾米
Come on, Amy.
坚持住
Come on!
-艾米 -没事了
- Amy! - It's okay.
没事了 有我呢
It's okay. I've got you.
有我呢 过来
I've got you. Come here.
没事了 有我呢
It's okay. I've got you.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-没事了 -我的天啊
- It's okay. - Oh, my God.
他们不会再伤害你了
They can't hurt you anymore.
盖瑞特
Garrett?
盖瑞特 你在吗
Garrett, are you --
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
治安官 你还活着
Sheriff, you're alive?
我没事
I'm okay.
我找到了你的对讲机 你是怎么...
I found your walkie. How are you --
我回车里去了 说来话长
I got back to the car. It's a long story.
你在哪 你找到达蒙了吗
Where are you? Did you find Damon?
他们死了 治安官
They're dead, Sheriff.
全都死了
They're all dead.
我跟艾米在一起 她没事了
I'm here with Amy. She's okay.
结束了
It's over.
一切都结束了
It's all over.
艾米
Amy.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
孩子们 孩子们还好吗
The kids. Are the kids okay?
他们没事 他们跟员工们待在木屋里呢
They're fine. They're in the cabins with the staff.
你在流血
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表