剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
We're going to talk to Cricket.
这主意也太烂了
This is a horrible idea.
克里特已经死了
Cricket is dead and you're turning this
你还想玩睡衣游戏
into some stupid slumber party game.
这不是游戏 是真的
It's not a game, it's real.
听着 我祖母生前是个祭司
Look, my -- my abuelita was a Santera.
随你们的便
You guys can do what you want.
我不参加 这是巫术
I'm not doing that -- that's voodoo.
萨泰里是个宗教
Santeria is a religion.
没错
Right.
她会通灵
She knew how to talk to the other side,
也教了我
and she taught me.
你觉得你能听到什么
What do you think you're gonna hear?
真♥相♥
The truth.
如果真的有人杀了她 我要为她报仇
If someone did this to her, I want some revenge.
我们不能这么做
No, we can't do this.
如果她真的是被鬼魂所杀
If this is real - and some spirit killed her,
那我们所有人也都有危险
it could kill all of us.
听听你们都说的什么鬼话
Do you guys hear yourselves?
没有什么东西会伤害我们的
Look -- nothing is going to hurt us.
我们只是要跟克里特谈谈而已
We're going to talk to Cricket, and that's it.
等营员熄灯睡觉后
So after lights out when the campers go to sleep,
我们在这里见 查清事情经过
we meet here and we find out what happened.
你真的相信这些吗
You really believe this?
我别无选择
I have to believe this.
我都没来得及跟她道别 杰茜
I didn't get to say goodbye, Jessie.
好吧
Okay.
熄灯后见
After lights out.
看来
So...
你终于还是离开弗雷德了
...you finally left Fred.
这不可能是真的
This can't be happening.
别这样 达摩流浪者
Oh, come on, Dharma Bum.
别告诉我
You can't tell me...
你这些年没一直想着我
that I haven't been on your mind.
我当然一直想着你
Of course you've been on my mind.
我之所以在这里都是因为你
You're the whole reason that I'm here.
我以为...
I thought...
如果我回来 也许就能...
if I could come back, maybe I could...
重现当年的梦幻时光 可是...
recreate the magic, but...
我们曾经是...
we were...
达摩流浪者
the Dharma Bums...
但那已经是很多年前的事了
one summer a long time ago,
你根本不知道我之后的日子有多糟
and you have no idea how badly I screwed up.
那我们就让日子好过起来
Well, let's make it better.
我们去树林里
Let's go into the woods.
去找我们的老地方
Find our old spot.
咱俩还有些事没做完呢
We have some unfinished business, you and I.
我不能
I can't.
上一次你叫我跟你走
The last time you asked me to come with you,
却伤透了我的心
you broke my heart.
如今一切为时已晚
Why do you have to come back now --
你又为什么要回来
when it's too late?
不
No.
"成为你命中注定的样子
No, it's never too late
"永远不会太迟"
to become the person you were always meant to be.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
还记得吧
Right?
如今的我
The person I am now has a...
肩负着许多责任
a lot of responsibilities.
过去24小时里发生了许多事
A lot has happened in the last 24 hours,
我需要你离开
and I need you to leave.
好吧
All right.
如果你改变主意了 你知道去哪找我
If you change your mind, you know where to find me.
不过别等太久
And don't wait too long.
我只留一晚 明天就得离开
I'm only here tonight, then I have to go.
保卫
儿童
联盟
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这帅哥是谁
Who's the fox?
只是个老朋友
Just an old friend.
胡扯 谁会把那么帅的男人当朋友看
My ass! Guys who look like that aren't friends.
到底是谁
Who is he?
这个嘛
Well...
好吧 如果你非知道不可
Okay, if you must know,
我们在上大学前一起过了一个很精彩的夏天
We had a pretty intense summer together right before college.
但现在他正在环游世界 作诗
But now he's traveling the world and writing poetry.
灵魂伴侣
Soul mate?
我有些年头没见他了
I haven't seen him in years.
你在回避问题 辅♥导♥员
Avoiding the question, counselor.
那当然
Damn right.
抱歉
Excuse me.
先生 我想请您给我们的
Sir, I would like to get your signature
保卫儿童联盟签个字
for the Children's Defense League.
我们在向国会请求通过安全家庭法
We are petitioning Congress for the Safe Families Act.
我知道你们在这里做什么
Yeah, I know what you're doing here.
我这三天都能看到你们在这里
I've seen you out here for the past three days.
我们甚至还收到了一些客户的投诉
We've even had a few clients complain about it.
我们离大门的距离够了一百尺
Well, we're a hundred feet from the building's entrance,
也没违反什么法律
and we're not breaking any laws.
越早集齐签名
And the sooner we get signatures on all of these pages,
我们就能越早离开
the sooner we'll be gone.
要知道 光是站在街角
You know, standing out on the street corner,
请求别人签名根本改变不了什么
bugging people for signatures isn't gonna change things, right?
看到那栋建筑了吗
See that building right there?
梅森-莫洛-芬奇 都是哈佛毕业律师 忙得不可开交
Mason, Morrow & Finch -- wall to wall Harvard lawyers.
那才能改变世界
That's how you change things.
一个人代表他人的行为可以改变世界
The act of one person on behalf of another can change the world.
这话听着可真沉重
That's heavy, man.
你是从车尾贴纸上看到的吗
You get that off a bumper sticker?
基思·琼斯的《街灯49》
"Streetlight 49," Keith Jones.
而且事实上 我也是哈佛毕业律师
And as a matter of fact, I am a Harvard lawyer.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
你觉得哈特曼教授如何
What did you think of Professor Hartman?
巴福曼 头脑聪明 口气太重
Barfman? Brilliant mind, terrible breath.
不然这样吧
I'll make you a deal.
如果你给我你的电♥话♥ 我就签你的请♥愿♥书
I'll sign your petition if you'll give me your phone number.
这套路可真俗套
That is not a very original line.
我每天都能听到
I get that every day.
这次奏效了吗
Did it work this time?
等着瞧吧
We'll see.
我们等着瞧
We'll see.
找到什么了吗 孩子
You find anything, kiddo?
你确定爸爸的东西就这些了吗
Are you sure this is all Dad's things?
他没有别的文件了吗
I mean, he didn't have any other files?
就这些了 宝贝
That's it, baby.
你知不知道为什么爸爸要查这些东西
You have any idea why Dad was looking into this stuff?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你知道即使是侦破了你♥爸♥爸之前调查过的案件
Solving a case, even one that your dad was working on,
也不能让他回来吧
is not gonna bring him back, you know?
我知道 妈妈
I know that, Mom.
盖瑞特 残酷的现实是 人离开得越早
Garrett, the hard truth is the quicker people leave us,
我们就越难以放下
the longer it takes to say goodbye.
我怎么能放下...
How can I say goodbye...
他总是这样一直出现
...when he keeps showing up?
-这是不是... -我在一个老木屋里找到的
- Is this -- - I found this in an old cabin.
爸爸去过那里 跟我一样寻找着相同的证据
Dad was there, looking through the exact same evidence as me.
-这没道理啊 -妈妈 就是这样的
- No, that makes no sense. - Mom, I'm telling you.
盖瑞特 你♥爸♥爸虽然缺点很多
Garrett, your dad was a number of things,
但他从不粗心
but sloppy is not one of them.
他不可能会把这种东西丢下
There's no say he would leave something like that behind.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表