剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
艾米
Amy?
不管今年夏天在这里发生了什么
No matter what happened here this summer,
这里永远都会像家一样
this place will always feel like home.
你们可不可以让我单独呆一会儿
Do you mind if I just have a few minutes alone?
我想向这里道个别
I just want to say goodbye.
好的
Sure.
开营前一个月
静水营
有事吗
Can I help you?
您一定是卡彭特女士吧
You must be Ms. Carpenter.
是的 我是 你是哪位
Yes. I-I am. And, uh, you are?
艾米 艾米·修斯
Amy. Amy Hughes.
我递交过申请的
I submitted an application.
我想起来了 对
Oh, yes. Of course.
艾米 你好
Amy. Hi.
我该提前打个电♥话♥的 只是...
I should've called first. It's just...
我想亲眼看看这地方 这里好美
I need to see this place in person. It's beautiful.
是的 这里一直很美
Yeah. It always has been.
20年前 我也是这里的辅♥导♥员
I was a counselor here almost 20 years ago,
回到这里 就像回家了一样
and, coming back, it feels like coming home, you know?
我能理解你的感受
I can see how you'd feel that way.
我之前的住处从没让我体会到家的感觉 但...
I've never really felt at home anywhere, but...
这个营地
this camp...
可以让我感受到
I think it could be it.
艾米 我...
Oh, Amy, I --
我希望我能帮到你 但我想招的人...
I wish I could help you. I'm fully...
已经满了
staffed.
很抱歉让你白跑了一趟
I'm sorry you drove all the way up here.
求求你了 我...
Please, I...
我需要一个新的开始
I need a fresh start.
很抱歉 真希望我能帮到你
I'm sorry. I wish that I could help you.
可我们真的满员了
I-I just don't have the space.
要是有辅♥导♥员不来了 我第一个打给你
If one of the counselors drops out, you'll be my first call.
我保证
I promise.
夏令营的事你怎么想的
Hey, what did you decide about camp?
你得赶紧提交申请了
You got to get your application in.
我也去
I'm going.
真的吗
Really?
和我们今晚偷偷去参加派对的理由一样
For the same reason we're sneaking out to that party tonight.
有时你就得做点令自己害怕的事情 不是吗
Sometimes you have to do things that scare you, right?
好了 大家都别闹了
All right, everybody. Just calm down.
快跑
Move!
要是我们被抓到就完了 我得离开这儿
If they catch us, that's it. I have to get out of here!
-没事的 -孩子 开门
- It's gonna be all right. - Hey, kid! Open the door!
-艾米 打不开 -玛尔戈 你干什么
- Amy, no, it won't. - Margot, what are you doing?
等等 玛尔戈
Wait, Margot!
玛尔戈 玛尔戈
Margot! Margot!
艾米
Amy!
艾米 拉我上去
Amy, pull me up.
艾米
Amy!
很抱歉得走到这一步 警♥察♥是我叫的
I'm sorry it had to be this way. I called the cops.
我别无选择 这是唯一的方法
I didn't have a choice. It was the only way.
艾米 你要干...
Amy, what are you --
你说的关于静水营的话是对的
Camp Stillwater, you were right.
它正是我一直憧憬的地方
It's exactly what I've been looking for.
不幸地是 能去那的人...
Unfortunately, there is only room...
只有我
for me.
艾米
Amy!
她掉出窗外了
She went out the window.
我想救她的 我尽力了 但...
I tried to save her! I tried, but --
天啊 她死了
Oh, god. She's dead.
她死了
She's dead.
是你让她来的 她就是最完美的肉身
You brought her here, the perfect vessel.
您就是营地主管吗
Are you the camp director?
你是谁
Who are you?
我想找艾米·修斯
I'm looking for Amy Hughes.
她是个两面三刀的人
She's not who she says she is.
你现在喜欢我穿的约达西了吗 贱♥人♥
How do you like these Jordaches now, bitch?
黛比
Deb?
你相信吗 他们竟然想净化我
Can you believe they tried to purify me?
有些人就是蠢
Some people are so stupid.
玛法斯...
Malphas...
回我这来
Come back to me.
玛法斯是唯一理解我的人
Malphas is the only one who ever understood me.
而其他人...
Everybody else...
我的家人...
My family...
他们只会禁锢我
They just kept me caged,
所以我才杀了他们
which is why I killed them.
玛法斯根本不想要一个无辜的人
Malphas never wanted an innocent.
他想要的是我这样的人
He wanted someone just like me.
就像我第一次来这时跟你说的 黛比
It's like I told you the first time I came here, Deb.
我花了大半辈子
I've spent my life
寻找一个能让我无拘无束做自己的地方
looking for a place where I am free to be me, the real me.
这里就是我命中注定的归宿
This is where I was meant to be.
我把营地关了
I closed this camp,
而且永远不会重新开营
and it will never reopen.
我救了孩子们
I saved the kids.
但你却没能救你自己
But you didn't save yourself.
你现在想起来了吗
Do you remember now,
你回到这里的真正原因
the real reason why you came back here?
你也没有那么无辜
You're not so innocent, either.
谢谢你带我回家 黛比
Thank you for bringing me home, Deb.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god.
艾米 你好了吗
Amy, you coming?
马上就来
Be right there!
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表