剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
可亚历克斯怎么会知道...
Yeah, but how would Alex know that...
他很聪明 再说如果这不是你写的
He's smart, and if it wasn't you,
还会有谁
who else would it be?
告诉我你在想什么 我请你吃薯条
French fry for your thoughts?
我还在想夏令营里那个孩子的事
I'm still thinking about that kid up by camp,
他之前说
you know, what he said,
会有人丧命
that someone was going to die.
先是鹿 然后戴夫 再加上这孩子
This deer, Dave, now this kid.
那片湖肯定有事发生
Something's happening by that lake.
还有个辅♥导♥员告诉我
And one of the counselors told me
他们还发现了个老木屋
they found an old cabin out there,
里面很多恐怖的东西
some real creepy stuff.
我打算回头过去瞧瞧
I was gonna go check it out later
你能替我当会班吗
if you could spare me from speeding-ticket duty for awhile.
我拒绝会有用吗
Does it matter what I say?
还是要先问你一下比较好嘛
I thought I'd give you the courtesy of asking first.
谢了啊
Yeah, thanks for that.
你认为这几件事是有联♥系♥的对吗 盖瑞特
So you really believe this is all tied together, Garrett?
我也说不清
I don't know.
但我认为那个夏令营肯定有鬼
But I do believe that something is going on at that camp.
有人吗
Hello?
不太会玩绳球吗
Not a tetherball girl?
我更擅长掷马蹄铁
I was better at the horseshoes.
克里特 我不玩了 你来吗
Hey, Cricket, do you want to come and take my place?
克里特
Cricket?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
我昨晚做了个噩梦
Well, I had a bad dream last night.
你梦到了什么
What happened?
我梦到一群戴着面具的人
There were these people wearing masks,
还有篝火
and there was a bonfire.
我觉得他们在举♥行♥某种仪式
I think they were doing some kind of ritual.
我的靴子陷进了泥土里
My boots were sinking into the ground
就好像我脚下踩的是流沙
like it was quicksand.
我知道这听起来很荒唐 可是...
I know it sounds ridiculous but...
没有 出了戴夫和安东那样的事之后
No. A-After all that happened with Dave and then Anton,
我觉得大家都有点神经兮兮的
I think we're all a little jumpy.
我之前也做过噩梦
Well, I've had nightmares before.
但这次不同
This was different.
我起床以后 怎么也找不到我的靴子
When I woke up, I couldn't find my boots.
这才夏令营第一周你的靴子就不见了
Your boots? During week one of camp?
说不定你压根没带来
Maybe you didn't even bring them.
听我说...
Look...
我刚来的那天晚上
my first night here,
我也以为自己看到了奇怪的东西
I thought I was seeing things, too.
但事实上 那只是我的臆想
But the truth was it was in my head
因为我当时在为别的事情烦心
because I was upset about something else.
意识到这点之后 我就再也没看到那些东西
And once I realized that, I stopped seeing them.
你也会的 别担心
You will, too. Don't worry.
你好啊 盖瑞特
Hi, Garrett.
盖瑞特
Garrett?
我是说警官 你好
I mean Deputy. I mean hi.
叫我盖瑞特就好
Garrett's fine.
你怎么来了
Uh, so, what brings you out here?
料理一些后续的事
Tying up some loose ends.
刚才看到几个营员在草坪上铺大屏幕
Saw some campers unrolling the big screen on the lawn.
对啊 今晚是电影之夜
Yeah, it's movie night.
这我都还记得呢
Remember those well.
希望是部好电影
Hope it's something good.
其实我今晚休班 准备去镇上...
I actually have the night off, headed into town --
一个叫"广场酒吧"的地方 你知道吗
some place called the Plaza. You know it?
何止是知道 我妈在那工作很多年了
Know it? My mother's worked there for years.
你今晚也去吗
Will you be out tonight, too?
我得留下爆爆米花
I'm on popcorn duty.
太可惜了
That's too bad.
别这么暴躁嘛
Little jumpy, are we?
你没看到吗
Did you see that?
那群小变♥态♥在偷♥窥♥我
Those little pervs were spying on me.
那是因为你很漂亮啊
I could see why. You're hot.
也就小屁孩这么觉得吧
Yeah, to the prepubescent set.
布洛特也这么觉得的啊
Blotter thought so.
第一 我不喜欢他 第二 他已经走了
Hey, one, I was never into him, and, two, he's gone.
不过他的室友...
His bunkmate, on the other hand...
你真以为亚历克斯会在湖边等你吗
You really think Alex is going to be waiting by the lake?
快到正午了 答案马上就揭晓了
It's almost noon. Time to find out.
这派对真够烂的
Worst party ever.
但起码有点心可以吃
But at least there's refreshments.
你要不要吃
Do you want one?
还有六个月就到夏天了
Six months till summer.
今年我要去营地穿比基尼
I'm wearing a bikini at camp this year.
你想变成个苗条的荡♥妇♥
So, you're going to be a thin slut.
不错啊
Excellent.
我要让人注意到我
I'm going to be noticed.
今晚根本就没有男生来和我搭讪
Not one guy has come up and talked to me tonight.
谁在乎 再过六个月
Who cares? In six months,
我们就再也不用见到这些废柴了
we're never going to see any of these losers again,
不如我们出去看电影吧
so I say we get out of here and go see a movie.
再看一遍《孤寒财主》怎么样
"Scrooged" again?
好啊
Yeah.
随便吧
Sure. Whatever.
好 我们走
All right. Let's go.
-你是克里特吧 -是我
- Cricket, right? - Yeah.
我是崔维斯
I'm Travis.
幸会 崔维斯 我们正要走呢
- Nice to meet you, Travis. We were actually leaving.
走吧 克里特
Come on, Cricket.
这是我的房♥子 我可以带你参观一下
This is my house. I could give you the tour.
这就是间车♥库♥
It's a garage.
里面还有其他房♥间呢
There's an inside.
想不想去看看
Would you like to see it?
带路吧
Lead the way.
救生衣
准备下水游泳吗
Heading in for a dip?
你就是那个毒贩吧
You're that drug dealer, right?
我朋友通常都叫我达蒙
Well, my friends usually call me Damon.
我们又不是朋友
We're not friends.
这话说得可不太友好啊
That's not very nice, is it?
你看起来也不不算太友好啊
Well, you don't seem like a very nice boy.
这不是因为你没给我机会吗
You're not exactly giving me a chance, are you?
赶紧离开这里 达蒙
Get out of here, Damon.
我记得这片湖是面向公众开放的
Last I checked, this lake was open to the public.
好吧 我们这就走
All right. All right. We're going.
你居然觉得我不够友好
And you think I'm the one who isn't very nice.
你还好吗 他有没有试图伤害你
You okay? He try to hurt you?
我没事
I'm fine.
你是对的 约我的不是亚历克斯
You were right. It wasn't Alex.
那又怎样
So what?
你就打算待在这里闷闷不乐吗
You're just gonna stay in and mope?
你今晚休班哎
It's your night off.
穿条裙子 秀一下你的性感身材
Go put on a dress, show off that hot bod,
即使亚历克斯注意不到你
and if Alex doesn't notice you,
别人也会注意到的
someone else will.
我就不能和你一起去电影之夜吗
Can't I just go to movie night with you?
我有自己的安排 安慰你可不是其中之一
Um, I have my own agenda, and comforting you is not on it.
快去找条裙子套上
So, get your skinny ass dressed.
今晚还没结束呢
This night is not over yet.
说得没错 今晚才刚刚开始呢
Damn right. It's just getting started.
你有事需要我们帮忙吗
Can we help you?
你帮不上 但你能
You can't. But you can.
或许选部老少皆宜的电影
Maybe something family friendly
选部孩子们喜欢的
that the kids will love,
比如《ET外星人》 或者《小飞象》
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表