剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
威斯康辛州 静水湖
就是他
That's him!
抓住他的手
Get his hands!
抓住他的手
Get his hands!
-抓住他 -按住他
- Get him! - Hold him still!
你把他们怎么了
What'd you do with them?!
他们在哪
Where are they?!
1989年夏
距夏令营开幕还有3天
吓到你了
Gotcha.
抱歉 我忍♥不住
Oh, sorry. Couldn't help myself.
我是乔尔
I'm Joel.
-艾米 -认识你很高兴
- Amy. - Nice to meet you.
我不记得在夏令营见过你
I don't remember you from camp.
你哪年参加的静水营 艾米
Which years did you go to Stillwater, Amy?
今年是第一次
Uh, this'll be my first.
电影大♥师♥啊
Woody Allen.
亚历克斯
Alex!
好啊 伙计
What's up, man?
哥们 看我在便利店撞见了谁
Dude, look who I bumped into at 7-11.
杰森
Jason.
10号♥木屋又重聚了 哥们
Cabin 10 back together, bro.
肯定爽翻天
It's gonna be sick.
你是谁
And who might you be?
艾米
Oh, uh, Amy.
我就喜欢一大早闻到古龙水味儿
I just love the smell of Drakkar in the morning.
克里特
Yo, Cricket.
看来静水营如今什么人都敢雇了
I guess they'll hire anyone at Stillwater these days.
短短五年
Wow, five short years,
布莱尔就从基 变成骨灰基了
and Blair's gone from gay to super gay.
你想吻我就说嘛
Aww, if you want to kiss me, just ask.
你们见过新成员艾米了吗
Have you guys met our newest addition -- Amy?
瑜伽熊
Hey, Yogi Bear.
我们是去夏令营 不是黄石公园
We're going to camp, not Yellowstone.
是啊 我打扮过头了
Right. Over dressed.
但瑜伽熊去的是杰里斯通公园
But Yogi Bear went to Jellystone,
不是黄石公园
not Yellowstone.
那是真实存在的
That's a real place.
新来的挺厉害嘛
New girl's got spunk.
我喜欢
I like it.
酷
Cool.
那是杰茜·泰勒吗
Is that Jessie Tyler?
果真酒是醇的香啊
Some things do improve with age.
大家都在啊
Gang's all here.
真腻味
Too cute.
谁能来帮我拿一下包
Anyone want to help me with my bag?
我来
Yeah.
新来的
Hey, new girl.
你来不来
You coming?
四个月前
艾米 步入新环境的要诀
Here's the key to first days, Amy.
就是合群 这样你会过得更开心
Fit in. You'll be happier.
你总这么说
You always say that.
我只是希望你这次能成功
I just want you to succeed this time.
我会的
I will.
静水营
谢谢
Thanks.
这里还是和印象中的一样啊
It's just like we remember it!
-这跟我记得的一模一样 -我们回来啦
- This is exactly how I remember it! - We're back!
真是太酷了
This is so cool!
好棒啊
This is amazing!
什么也不要担心
Don't worry about a thing, all right?
我小时候每年夏天都来
I came here every summer as a kid.
我可以给你介绍这里的地形
I could give you the lay of the land.
大家好
Hi.
很高兴你们大家都来了
I'm so happy that you made it.
车程顺利吗
How was the ride?
很好
Great.
还有人走路来的
Or walk?
你好 你一定是德鲁吧
Hey, there. You must be Drew.
我错过了巴士
I missed the bus.
好吧
Okay.
欢迎
Well, welcome.
不过不好意思 这里禁烟
And I'm sorry, you can't smoke here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是黛博拉·卡彭特 新来的营地主管
I'm Deborah Carpenter. I'm the new camp director.
我知道你们中大部分人在84年营地关闭前
I know that most of you here were campers,
都曾是这里的营员
uh, before it closed down in '84,
我也是一样
which gives us something in common.
这地方...它...
But, um, this place, it, um, well...
它跟我有不解之缘
...it stuck with me,
这也就是我倾尽所有
which is why I've sunk everything that I have
也要重启夏令营的原因
into reopening it.
我希望静水营对大家 可以像它对我一样
I want to make Stillwater as special for everyone else
都能有特殊的意义
as it was for me.
在这里 你们可以找到自我
You can find out who you are here.
也可以...成为你想成为的人
You can -- you can be who you want to be here.
这将是最棒的夏天...
This will be the best summer that...
什么声音
What was that?
不要啊
Oh, no.
可怜的小家伙
Poor thing.
你在干什么
The hell you doing?
那是我下的陷阱
That was my trap.
这是我的地盘
These are my grounds.
别瞎管闲事
Stay the hell out of my way.
戴夫居然还没死
Dave's still alive.
而且还是园丁
And still the gardener.
他对自己的工作非常认真
He's very serious about his job.
他的工作是喝酒吧
You mean drunk.
他可是整天酒不离身的
He's like a walking bottle of Chivas.
可别让那东西跑进我衣服里
That thing better not wind up in my clothes.
好了
Okay.
还有三天
Three short days
夏令营就要开门迎客了
till we open the gates and the campers arrive,
赶紧安顿下来
so get settled in.
我们还有很多活要做
We have a lot of work to do.
一半同学会拿到一张小纸条
Half of you are getting a slip of paper.
纸条上写着一个名字
On that slip is a name.
那个人就是你本学期的实验搭档
That will be your lab partner for the rest of the semester.
高三都过了一半才转学
Starting a new school in the middle of senior year.
也是够惨的
That's some bad luck.
我家...
My family...
我家出了点事
Our situation changed.
亨特高中就是个人间地狱
Well, Hunter High's a lot like Vietnam.
希望你能活着毕业
You just got to get out alive.
去跟你们的搭档互相认识一下吧
Now please go, introduce yourselves.
天啊 是玛尔戈·塔特
Oh, boy. Margot Tate.
你真倒霉
Tough break.
没准我们能做朋友呢
Maybe we can be friends.
劝你别想太多
Aim lower.
我抽到的搭档是你
So, uh, I got you.
我们换吧
Um, let's switch.
我都懒得去认识我抽到的那个女孩
I got some girl whose name I don't even want to know.
应该就跟你差不多吧
Kind of like you.
不许交换搭档
No switching.
不许交换搭档
No switching.
再见了 新来的
See you later, new girl.
这约达西让你穿成这样也是够可以的
Love those ill-fitting Jordaches, by the way.
这几个实验似乎挺简单的
So, uh, these experiments look pretty basic.
只要有H2O就够了
We just need some good ol' H2O.
也就是水
That's water.
我知道水的化学式
I know what water is.
嗨 你还好吧 野营妹
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表