剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
我希望静水营对大家 可以像它对我一样
I want to make Stillwater as special for everyone else
都能有特殊的意义
as it was for me.
在这里 你们可以找到自我
You can find out who you are here.
成为你们想要成为的人
You can be who you want to be here.
那个恶魔的能力
The power of the demon
超乎你们的想象
is beyond anything you can possibly imagine.
只有静水湖能装得下他的能量
Lake Stillwater is the only place that can contain it.
如果邪恶得以逃离这个地方
If evil were to ever escape this place,
它将把黑暗
it would bring darkness
带给全世界
unto the world.
艾米
Amy.
你们三个 打算让谁去开门呢
Which one of you is going to open the door?
没有自愿的吗
No volunteers?
-不管今年夏天在这里发生了什么 -什么
- No matter what happened here this summer... - What?
这里永远都会像家一样
this place will always feel like home.
你们可不可以让我单独呆一会儿
Do you mind if I just have a few minutes alone?
让我出去
Let me out of here!
第一季
第十集
死亡夏令营
本季终
...谢谢 你又是谁
...But thank you. And who might you be?
艾米
Amy.
我就喜欢一大早闻到古龙水味儿
I love the smell of Drakkar in the morning.
你没事吧
You okay?
杰茜
Jessie.
乔尔都拍下来了
Joel got it all.
是啊 他什么都不想漏掉
Yeah. He didn't want to miss a thing.
我好想他
I miss him.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
肯定是他不小心没关
Must have left it on by accident.
这个夏天跟我们想的不太一样
Things didn't exactly go as planned this summer.
你秋天要做什么
What about your fall?
去西北大学吗
Northwestern?
恐怕去不成了
I don't see that happening,
都是因为我妈妈
not after everything with my mom.
你该告发她
You should turn her in.
-她是我妈妈 -这不重要
- But she's my mom. - Doesn't matter.
去上学吧 那才是你该去的地方
Go to school. It's where you belong.
夺回你的人生 这样才对
Get your life back. It's what's right.
那为什么感觉不对呢
Then why does it feel wrong?
谢谢你们等我
Thanks for waiting.
道完别了吗
Say your goodbyes?
嗯
Yeah.
我真的会想念这里的
I'm really gonna miss this place.
静水营是...家
Camp Stillwater is... it's home.
我该带上这个的
Should have brought this with me.
那首曲子就在上面
The hymn is on it.
如果我们当时播了它 你就不用...
We could have played it, and you would have never had to --
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
我不是挺过来了吗
I did, and I'm still here.
把它收起来吧 盖瑞特 都结束了
Put it away, Garrett. It's over.
杰茜说得没错 都结束了
Jessie's right. It's over.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
太好了
Amen to that.
怎么回事
I don't get it.
什么情况...
What the...
这是怎么回事
What is going on?
哪出毛病了
What's wrong?
不应该啊
Doesn't make sense.
新换的电池 油箱也是满的
Got a new battery, full tank of gas.
是霍利奥克
Holyoke.
看来他比我想得更聪明
He's smarter than I thought.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
艾米
Amy?
他将自己仅存的灵魂残片埋藏在你体内
He hid the last piece of his soul inside of you.
只有摧毁它 我才能离开这里
So now I can't leave until it's destroyed.
不对 不对
No, no, no.
我们除掉了那个恶魔 记得吗
We killed the demon, remember?
我们拯救了你 艾米
We saved you, Amy.
拯救我
Saved me?
-这本来就是我想要的 -你...
- I wanted this. - You...
-你从来都不... -野营妹
- You were never... - Jellystone?
新来的女孩
New girl?
在夏令营你可以做你想做的人 不是吗
Well, you can be whoever you want to be at camp, right?
或者你也可以伪装自己
Or pretend to be.
快跑
Come on.
杰茜
Jessie!
我差点忘了 你也走不了
Oh, I almost forgot. You can't leave, either.
你得到了最后一丝光明 我却得到了...
You've got the last of the light, and I've got...
答案不言而喻
We know what I've got.
你们现在都被困在牢笼中
You're in the cage now,
而我们中只有一人能够逃脱
and only one of us is getting out.
不
No.
想动她得先过我们这关
You're not getting to her unless you go through us.
你们可真贴心
That's so sweet.
天啊
Oh, my God.
在静水营 我们要团结一心
At Camp Stillwater, we stick together.
不是吗
Right?
大家快跑
Guys, run.
快跑 快跑
Run, run, run!
谁
Hello?
是谁在那儿
Who's there?
爸爸
Dad?
凡事无意外 孩子
Nothing happens by accident, kiddo.
什么
What?
凡事无意外
Nothing happens by accident.
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad!
你竟然在上班的时候打盹 小子
You fall asleep on the job, Junior?
威斯康星州 静水湖
抱歉
Sorry.
辅♥导♥员到达前一天
怎么了
What's wrong?
我做了个特别奇怪的梦
Had the weirdest dream.
我跟我爸在营地
I was at the camp with my dad.
他跟我说...
And he told me...
凡事无意外
nothing happens by accident.
这是他去世后你第一次回营地
You're headed back to the camp for the first time since he passed.
你梦到他也很正常
It's understandable he would be on your mind.
是啊
Yeah.
你没问题吗
You up for this?
我可以自己去找卡彭特女士调查情况
I mean, I can talk to Miss Carpenter on my own.
没事
No.
我没事 没关系的
I'm fine. It's good.
我们得让她知道如果她需要帮助的话
We should let her know we're here for her
我们一定会尽力的
if she needs us.
如果你老爸能看到你如今的样子
You know, your old man would be proud
肯定会感到骄傲
if he could see you now.
你和他很像
You're just like him.
谢了
Thanks.
这边 进屋去 快 快
Right here, in here. Come on, come on.
盖瑞特 盖瑞特 快点
Garrett, Garrett, come on.
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
艾米...
Amy --
如果她赢了 如果她杀了我
If she wins, if she kills me,
如果她成功脱逃
if she escapes
带着湖水的力量去外面的世界...
and brings the power of the lake with her out into the world --
我们会阻止她的
We're gonna stop her.
我们要怎样阻止一个恶魔
How do we stop a demon?
我的天
Oh, my God.
她死了
She's dead.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表