剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
死亡夏令营
第一季
第二集
《死亡夏令营》前情提要
Previously on "Dead of Summer"...
你把他们怎么了
What'd you do with them?!
还有三天 夏令营就要开门迎客了
Three short days - till we open the gates.
我们谁也不了解他
No one knows anything about him.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
赶紧离开
Leave now.
我的第一次都是在这里
All my firsts were here.
她叫我土包子 我叫她牙套妹
I was Townie. And she was Braces.
戴夫这都迷的些什么
What was Dave into?
快出去
Get out of here!
我不认为这是起意外事故
I don't think this was an accident.
这张是这片湖的老地图
It's an old map of the lake.
只不过画地图的人看到的不止这些
Only, the person who drew it saw something else in this place.
1977年 苏联
时候到了 孩子 时候到了
我们今晚就去美国
跟爷爷说再见吧
他年纪大了 不能跟我们走
再见
爷爷
天上不掉馅饼
你想要什么
就得去夺
永远别忘了
阿列克谢
这是波兰议会的里程碑时刻
Landmark moment in Polish parliament
托尼·潘伯顿
代表们选出了二战后第一位
as delegates voted in their first non-communist leader
非共♥产♥党领袖
since World War II.
很多波兰人走上街头
Many Poles have taken to the streets
庆祝波兰团结工会的里程碑时刻
to celebrate the Solidarity party's landmark...
1989年 夏
亚历克斯 夏令营第一天 兄弟
Alex! First day of camp, bro.
记不记得你有次醒来
Remember that time you woke up
以为漏水了
'cause you thought there was a leak,
结果发现那其实是马克·佩珀罗的尿
and it was actually Mark Peperall's pee
从床单里渗下来
soaking through the sheets
因为他被《鬼驱人》给吓坏了
'cause he got scared after watching "Poltergeist"
我们还一个劲说 "他们来了"[经典台词]
and we kept going "They're here"?
记得吗 鲍威尔
Remember that, Powell?
记得 杰森
Yes, Jason. I remember.
我说了 我现在叫布洛特了
I told you. It's Blotter now.
你知道那是什么意思吗
Do you even know what that means?
继续玩你的20面骰子吧 地下城大♥师♥
Stick with your 20-sided dice, Dungeon Master.
你觉得我像是还在玩"龙与地下城"的人吗
Do I look like I still play D&D?
选举结果
The election results...
我在听呢 讲波兰团结工会的
I'm listening to that. It's about Solidarity.
那是个乐队吗
Is that a band?
是自♥由♥ 你个傻瓜
It's about freedom, you idiot.
好吧 兰博
Okay, Rambo.
辅♥导♥员 旗杆集♥合♥
Counselors, to the flagpole.
营员到了
Your campers are arriving.
他们来了
They're here.
静水营
下车吧 各位
Come on out, guys!
呆子
Dork.
好了 营员们
All right, campers.
辅♥导♥员们那里有你们的木屋和铺位安排
Your counselors have your cabin and bunk assignments.
他们会念你们的名字
They will call your name.
-好了 艾米莉·A -杰弗瑞
- Okay. Emily A. - Jeffrey.
史蒂文·Z
Steven Z.
好了
All right.
好啊
What's up?
你说我和克里特之间是不是有点暧昧
You think there's a vibe between me and Cricket?
-不是吧 -你觉得我追不到她吗
- Really? - You don't think I could get her?
你今年夏天唯一能得到的
The only thing you're getting this summer
就是一手润滑霜
is your hand and some lotion.
赌50块 我能搞上克里特
50 bucks says I hook up with Cricket
而且还能在你搞上艾米之前
before you get with Amy.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-安东·梅尼科夫 -愿勇者胜
- Anton Melnikov. - May the best man win.
安东·梅尼什么
Anton Melni-what?
这名字怎么念啊
How do you even pronounce that?
安东·梅尼科夫
Anton Melnikov.
共♥产♥党
Commie.
你怎么回事 我说了别给这个上浆
What the hell's wrong with you? I said no starch on these.
1977年 伊利诺伊州 海兰帕克
很抱歉
I'm... apologize.
对不起 先生 我的雇员惹您生气了吗
I'm sorry, sir. Did my employee upset you?
这苏联人连条裤子都熨不好
Brezhnev can't even press a pair of slacks right.
雇共♥产♥党就是这下场
Well, that's the price you pay for hiring a commie.
只会做苦力 脑子却不灵光
Hard workers, but not the sharpest knives, huh?
你说是不是 米凯尔
Ain't that right, Mikhail?
先生 不必担心
Don't you worry about these, sir.
我们会免费为您处理的
We'll take care of them on the house.
不是叫你别带儿子来吗
What'd I tell you about bringing rugrats in here, huh?
你叫什么
What's your name?
阿列克谢·法耶维诺夫
Alexi Fayvinov.
好吧 首先 你在我的国家
All right, first of all, you're in my country,
你得叫艾伦或亚历克斯之类我能叫得上的名字
so you go by Alan or Alex or something I can pronounce.
其次 如果你要待在这里 就别闲着
Secondly, if you're gonna be around, make yourself useful.
去把裤子洗了
Clean these slacks.
听好了 苏联人
Now you listen to me, you Russki.
这家店 就是我的美国梦
You see this store? This is my American Dream.
你惹恼客人 就是在破坏我的梦想
You upset my customers, and you mess with that dream.
没有人可以破坏我的美国梦
And no one, no one, messes with my American Dream.
鲍威尔
亚历克斯·鲍威尔
Alex... Powell.
我叫亚历克斯·鲍威尔
My name is Alex Powell.
你之前没玩过吗
You've never done that before?
这样 一只脚前 一只脚后
So you're gonna put one foot in front of the other.
把它朝桩子上扔
And we're gonna try to get it on the stake.
扔喽
And you throw it.
不错吧
That's pretty good, right?
好棒
Great!
看看新来的 挺吃得开嘛
Look at new girl, horsin' around.
你不是该和布洛特在10号♥木屋
Aren't you and Blotter supposed to be playing softball
打垒球吗
with Cabin 10?
布洛特应付得来
Uh, Blotter's got it covered.
他是不是少了个球员
I think he might be missing a player.
安东
Hey, Anton!
回球场去
Get back to the field.
可怜的孩子 竟然有个假想朋友
Poor kid. He's got an imaginary friend.
他需要个伙伴
He needs a buddy.
他需要的 是个新名字
What he needs is a new name.
这里是美国
Right, this is America.
叫安东·梅尼科夫会被人揍扁的
You can get your ass kicked for having a name like Anton Melnikov.
别把话说那么狠嘛
Cut the kid some slack.
你居然对共♥产♥党这么有同情心
Who knew you were such a commie sympathizer?
没想到你居然是个混♥蛋♥
Who knew you were such a jerk?
怎么样了
How's it going?
我看看 有人扔中了吗
Let's see. Ooh, did somebody get one?!
-是啊 -好棒
- Oh, yeah. - Nice!
好了 有没有人想试试...
Okay. Does anyone want to try...
都嗨起来啊 球王登场了
Get excited, everybody. McEnroe's on the court.
你倒是露两手啊
Let's see your game.
不了 我还是拿这个瞄吧
No, thanks. I have better aim with this.
快说说
Yeah. Tell us.
黛比的翘臀上不上相
How does Deb's ass look through that lens?
你以为我们没发现吗
You don't think we noticed?
好吧 我不明白
Okay. I don't get it.
员工周她还冲我调情
Staff week, she was flirty,
现在 她又跟把开关关掉了似的
and now it's like she flipped a switch.
你说营地主管吗 祝你好运了
What, the camp director? Good luck with that.
好恶心啊你 她跟你妈一个年纪吧
Ew, gross. She's like your mother's age.
营员们 大家都饿了吧 晚饭时间到
Hope you're hungry, campers. It's time for dinner.
请大家前往食堂
Everyone to the mess hall.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表