剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
我又没有伤害谁
I'm not hurting anybody.
是吗
Is that so?
有个小男孩
See, I've got a boy,
从这树林回来之后都吓坏了
came back from these woods all freaked out.
说有个高个子男人领着他进了
Said a tall man led him to a pile of rocks
湖东边的一堆岩石里
by the east end of the lake.
还说有人会死
Said somebody was going to die.
我们今晚可没见着什么孩子
We haven't seen any kids tonight.
你肯定是找错人了
Must have the wrong tall man.
也许是
Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
来吧 跟我走
Come on. You're coming with me.
-你要逮捕我吗 -不
- You arresting me? - No.
你又没犯罪
You haven't committed a crime,
但你符合绑匪的特征描述
but you do meet the description of a child kidnapper,
所以我要带你去局里审讯
so I'm taking you in for questioning.
你走不走
You coming?
愿意配合调查 警官
Happy to help, Deputy.
你现在的感觉
What you are now experiencing
就是宇宙的真实本质
is the true nature of the universe you know.
你难道没见过被揭露的真♥相♥吗
Haven't you ever seen the truth as revealed?
布洛特 你怎么了
Blotter, what's wrong?
我...
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
布洛特
Blotter.
去找到它 去找到它
Go find it. Go find it.
找到它 找到它
Find it. Find it.
找到它
Find it.
找到它 去找到它
Find it. Go find it.
找到它 找到它
Find it. Find it.
找到它 找到它
Find it. Find it.
找到它 找到它
Find it. Find it.
找到了 我找到了
Found it! I found it!
是真的
It's real!
黛比 黛比
Deb! Deb!
布洛特出事了 他好像发疯了
It's Blotter. He's, uh... he's having some kind of freakout.
他说得对
He was right!
我找到了 我找到了
I found it! I found it!
他说得对
He was right.
他是对的 他是对的 我找到了
He was right. He was right! I-I found it.
那里 他就在那里 我找到他了
There. He's there. I found him.
安东说的高个子男人
Anton's tall man.
布洛特 我刚和赛克斯警官通过电♥话♥
Blotter, I just got off the phone with Deputy Sykes.
他已经把那个高个子男人带到警局去了
He has the tall man at the station.
不 他抓错人了 他就在...
No, that's not the tall man. He... He's right...
这儿
...here.
不
No.
不
No.
他就在这里的 我发誓
I-It was here. I-I swear.
我发誓 他的尸体就埋在这里
I-I swear, it was buried right here.
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
那个毒贩 达蒙
The drug dealer... Damon.
他来这里是为了给你送毒品
That's why he was here in the first place, for you.
不不
N-No, no.
不
No.
不是的 这也太扯淡了
No, no, no. No, this is crazy.
我不嗑药的
I-I-I don't do acid.
你以为我不知道"布洛特"的意思吗[一种毒品]
You think I don't know what "Blotter" means?
我70年代就在这里做辅♥导♥员[那时候毒品泛滥]
I was a counselor in the '70s.
我不吸的
I-I don't even inhale.
我还在玩"龙与地下城"
I-I still play D&D.
亚历克斯 告诉她
Alex, tell her.
告诉她啊
Tell her!
明早九点前 麻烦你收拾好东西走人
I want you packed up and gone by 9:00 A.M.
你把他放了吗
You let him go?
我们没有证据拘留他
We have nothing to hold him for.
我们没证据证明达蒙和那个男孩的事有关联
There's no proof Damon was mixed up with that boy.
你我都了解他 他肯定图谋不轨
I know him, and so do you. He's up to something.
光这么说可没用
Yeah, well, I need more than "something."
好吧
Okay.
盯紧他 搞清他的目的
Keep an eye on him. Find me your "something,"
我们就可以行动了
And we can take action.
但今天 他必须释放
But today, he walks.
昨晚收获可真多啊 达蒙
It was a productive night, Damon.
那孩子说得对 尸体就在那里
The kid was right. It was there.
好消息 伙计们
Good news, boys.
事情已经开始了
It has begun.
想不到布洛特竟然出了那样的事
All that stuff with Blotter's pretty screwed up, huh?
代我向他道别
Tell him goodbye for me.
你有什么打算
What are you gonna do?
我爸妈在欧洲 八月才回来
My parents are in Europe till August,
我还有时间想好出路
so, uh, I got time to figure it out.
我们会想你的
Well, we'll miss you.
这些你留着吧
I want you to have these.
我会在10号♥木屋想你的 兄弟
Gonna miss you in Cabin 10, buddy.
兄弟
Buddy?
是你给我下的药
You dosed me.
只有你知道那个迷幻药
You were the only one who knew about the acid.
听着 我知道你很生气
All right, look. I understand you're upset.
新来的 你真以为他在乎你吗
Yo, newbie. You think he actually cares about you?
他为达目的可是不择手段的
He'll do anything to get what he wants.
不过 你...
But, hey. You...
你确实把到了妹
You got the girl.
恭喜你 哥们
Congrats, bro.
你不会真的相信他吧
You don't actually believe him, do you?
我相信
Actually, I do.
竟然这样成功了 还真是好笑啊
Funny how that worked out, huh?
你做了什么
What did you do?
所有人最后都会让你失望
Everyone disappoints you eventually.
我只是给了她一个温馨提示
I just gave her a friendly warning.
看来我是对的
Turns out, I was right.
她不会再妨碍你了
She's out of your way.
现在你可以帮我把她踢开了吧
Now maybe you can help get her out of mine.
你那个高个子男人呢 共♥产♥党
Where's your Tall Man, commie?
快看啊 他要哭了呢
Look at him. He's gonna cry.
都去洗澡
Hit the showers.
你别去 坐下
Not you. Sit down.
你得改个名字
你会说俄语
取个美国名字
比如 托尼
把那个水壶给我
那些嘲笑你的小孩
要是被其他营员发现
他们尿了床
会丢死人的
我们会惹上麻烦的
这是咱俩的小秘密
我也有个秘密
I have a secret, too.
那个高个子男人
The Tall Man...
他说一切才刚刚开始
he said it's only just begun.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表