剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
I have another idea.
跟我来
Follow me.
杰茜
Jessie.
杰茜
Jessie!
杰茜 快走
Jessie, come on, come on.
杰茜 快跑
Jessie, run.
亚历克斯 不要
Alex, no.
把我做的事告诉我妈
Tell my mom what I did.
什么
What?
快走
Go.
你是个懦夫 阿列克谢
就跟你♥爸♥爸一样
我父亲并不懦弱
我也一样
死了两个
Two down.
还剩一个了
And one to go.
丫头 你在干嘛呢
Just what do you think you're doing, girl?
你觉得我在干嘛
What does it look like I'm doing?
我在收拾行李去夏令营
I'm packing for camp.
可我不记得有允许你拿走我的衣服
Well, I don't remember saying that you could take my clothes.
我也没问过你啊
I don't remember asking.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
你被录取了
What? You got in?
这都无所谓了不是吗
Doesn't matter, does it?
就算我拿走你所有的裙子
I could take every dress you own,
我们也扯不平 所以麻烦你别挡道
and we still wouldn't be even, so back off.
再说 不是你告诉我如果我想取得成功
Beside, you told me if I wanted to get ahead,
就必须改变我的形象吗
I had to change my look.
对吧
Didn't you?
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
你去夏令营能干什么
What are you even gonna do at camp?
明明你在达比餐厅能赚更多钱
They pay you better at D'Arby's.
我要离开你
I'm getting away from you.
你就是开着拉风跑车的那个帅哥吧
Hey, you're the one with that dope Corvette, huh?
-开车送送我呗 -好啊
- Want to drive me? - Sure.
杰茜 你吃错什么药了
Jessie, what has gotten into you?
我只是在按你教我的做呀
I'm just doing what you taught me.
我要替自己着想
I'm looking out for myself.
女生浴室
杰茜
Jessie!
杰茜
Oh, Jessie.
杰茜 我知道你在里面
Jessie, I know you're in here.
我们再玩个游戏怎么样
How about we play another game?
我说"杰茜"
When I say "Jessie,"
你就说"泰勒"
you say, "Tyler."
就像马可波罗游戏一样
It's like Marco Polo.
杰茜
Jessie!
杰茜
Oh, Jessie!
你不玩就没意思了 杰茜
It's no fun when you don't play, Jessie!
你的夏令营精神哪去了
Where's your camp spirit?!
真聪明
Clever girl.
但这是作弊哦
But that's cheating.
你应该说"泰勒"的
You were supposed to say "Tyler."
是我
It's me.
盖瑞特
Garrett!
我说了我会找到你
I told you I'd find you.
我不会让她伤害你的
I'm not gonna let her hurt you.
我们也不会
Neither are we.
布莱尔 德鲁
Blair? Drew?
-我们来帮忙了 -艾米在木屋小道上
- We're here to help. - Amy's at cabin row.
我们得抓紧时间
We don't have much time
她很快就会想通是怎么回事
before she figures out what's going on.
我有个计划 但我一个人没法完成
I have a plan, but I can't do it alone.
你打算怎么做
What'd you have in mind?
艾米想玩游戏 那就陪她玩个够
Amy wants to play games, let's play games.
走吧
Come on.
杰茜
Jessie!
泰勒
Tyler!
圣水可没那么好惹吧
Purified water's a bitch, isn't it?
那水已经被污染了
That water is tainted.
没用的
It's useless.
缸里的水确实没用了
The water in the vat -- yes.
但这里的水还有用
But not in here.
现在是谁被困在笼子里了
Who's in the cage now?
你以为你能永远把我困在这里吗
You think you can keep me in here forever,
我已经亵渎了所有东西
but I have desecrated everything.
并不是所有东西
Not everything.
动手
Now!
杰茜 有点不对劲
Jessie, something's wrong.
这玩意不管用了
It's not working.
当然不管用了
Not anymore.
它已经被我碰过了
Not after I got my hands on it.
曲子被她抹掉了
She erased it.
不
No!
我们赢不了了
We can't win!
乔尔 不要这样
Joel, don't do this.
乔尔
Joel!
乔尔
Joel!
乔尔
Joel.
乔尔 乔尔
Joel, Joel.
太好了
Yes.
那是什么
What is that?
肯定是不小心录下来的
Must have left it on by accident.
凡事无意外 孩子
Nothing happens by accident, kiddo.
不可能的
Impossible.
这不可能
Impossible.
管用了
It's working!
杰茜
Jessie!
嗨 土包子
Hey, townie.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
是乔尔
Joel.
他在你们去...
He had this when you guys went --
他在霍利奥克把你召回木屋的时候录下的
well, when Holyoke brought you back to his cabin.
虽然现在钢琴已经被玷污了
The piano might have been tainted now...
但那时候还没有
But it wasn't then.
真是意外的惊喜
Happy accident.
凡事无意外
Nothing happens by accident.
快看
Look.
是你救了我们大家
You saved all of us.
这是大家共同努力的结果
We did it together.
盖瑞特 走呀
Garrett, come on.
我不能和你走
I can't come with you.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我之所以还在这里...
The only reason I'm still here is...
是因为你
because of you.
当你吻我的时候
When you kissed me...
我感觉到了
I felt something.
霍利奥克给予你的那份光明
That same light Holyoke gave to you,
你将它给予了我
you gave to me.
艾米杀不死它
Amy couldn't kill that.
也没人能
No one could.
永远也不能
And no one ever will.
静水营
来自西雅图的问候
你什么时候来看我们
我们很想你
布莱尔和德鲁
鲍威
商业机会
此地出♥售♥
占地26英亩的休闲营地
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表