剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
他在金色树林发生了精神崩溃
He had a nervous breakdown at Golden Grove.
一直在自言自语 喋喋不休地说着
Talking to himself, blabbering on about
他看到的什么洞穴的幻象
some vision he had about a cave.
我不是开玩笑 孩子 他真的出问题了
It's no joke, kiddo. He's messed up.
那你只是来帮他打包的吗
And you're just here to help him pack?
我只是在工作
Just doing my job.
就想顺道来打个招呼
And I thought I would say hi while I was here.
好吧
Okay.
好了 我得抓紧工作了
Well, I better get to it.
艾米
Amy?
艾米
Amy!
大家伙 你们看到艾米了吗
Everyone, have you seen Amy?
我哪都找过了 她不见了
I've searched everywhere. She's gone.
她不见了
She's gone?
你说她不见了是什么意思
What do you mean she's gone?
我找不到她和希兰了
I mean I can't find her or Heelan.
辅♥导♥员们 请立刻回到食堂
Counselors, I want you back to the mess hall, now.
辅♥导♥员们
Counselors,
请立刻回到食堂
I want you back to the mess hall.
黛比
Deb?
喂 黛比
Hello? Deb?
该死
Damn it.
我觉得咱们应该回去
I think we should go back.
我们是自愿出来巡逻的
We volunteered as lookout.
我有种不好的感觉
I have a really bad feeling about this.
如果达蒙那伙人出现了 我有准备
If Damon and his crew show up, I came prepared.
一把刀 你认真的
A knife? Really?
你可真是不领情
Well, that's gratitude for you.
我只是想要保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
是过度补偿吧
Or overcompensate.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
抱歉
Sorry.
只是这...这紧张感...
It's just the -- the tension.
我说话没经过大脑
I -- I wasn't thinking.
刚刚的话确实很过分
It was really rude.
知道就好
Yeah, it was.
我只是无法理解 德鲁 你知道吗
Look, it's just hard for me to understand, Drew, you know?
有什么要理解的
Well, what's there to understand?
我是个男人
I'm a guy.
你说得对 我是个白♥痴♥
You're right. I mean, I'm an idiot.
我就是个反应迟钝的傻子
You know, does it make you feel better
这么说会不会让你好受点
that I'm an insensitive jerk?
随你怎么拿我出气 因为我...
I mean, just -- just kill me now, because I --
我的天
Oh, my god.
让我看看
Let me look at it.
情况怎么样
How does it look?
挺严重的
Not great.
那边 左转
That way. To the left.
你们在这里干什么
What are you guys doing here?
把画给他看
Show him the picture.
今天安东在霍利奥克的帮助下画出了金色树林
Anton drew Golden Grove today with Holyoke's help.
我刚才还在那里
I was just there.
没看到艾米
There's no sign of Amy.
而且金色树林也不是这样子的
Plus, Golden Grove doesn't look anything like this.
等等
Wait...
你是说安东今天早上画了这个
You said Anton drew this this morning?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, he did. Why?
因为有人在1982年也画了一张一样的图
Because somebody else drew it in 1982.
M·古德森
M. Goodson.
迈克尔
Michael.
那是我哥哥
That's my brother.
迈克尔·古德森是你哥哥
Michael Goodson's your brother?
82年的时候他是这里的一名辅♥导♥员
He was a counselor here in '82.
不过中途离开了
Had to leave halfway through the summer.
他跟你说起过这张画吗
Did he ever talk to you about this picture?
那年夏天之后 他就像变了个人
He was never the same after that summer.
他自杀了
He took his own life.
抱歉 我之前不知道
I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
天呐 他画这张图的那个夏天
Oh, my god. That summer, when he drew this,
是不是就是那时候他开始见到霍利奥克的
was that when he started seeing Holyoke?
等等 等等
Hold on. H-hold on.
这事肯定有个合理解释
There must be a reasonable explanation for this.
这就是合理解释
This is the reasonable explanation.
霍利奥克给安东和迈克尔看了同样的幻象
Holyoke was showing Anton and Michael the same place.
但我刚才还在那里 一点也不像这张图
But I was just there. It doesn't look anything like this.
除非...
Unless there was...
除非什么
Unless what?
你哥哥...
Your brother...
他们找到他的时候 他在说着什么山洞
When they found him, he -- he was talking about a cave.
也许这画的就是金色树林
Maybe this is a drawing of Golden Grove,
只不过在地下
just underneath it.
-我们去查清楚 -不行
- Let's go find out. - No.
你们三个都回营地
You three go back to camp.
你♥爸♥爸就是单独去了那里 不幸遇难的
Your dad went there alone and died there.
以我对他的了解 他一个人去
If I know my dad, he went there alone
就是为了保护其他人
because he didn't want to put anyone else in danger.
我也一样
So neither do I.
导师就快到了
The teacher will be here soon,
我们也终于准备就绪
And then we'll finally be ready.
一切都会十分完美
It is gonna be...amazing.
你无法想象我们为了把它带回来
You have no idea how long we've waited
等待了多久 艾米
to bring it back, Amy.
如今我们终将如愿...
And now we can...
都是因为你
Because of you.
它选择了你
It chose you.
现在
Now...
我们只是需要你的一点血
we're just gonna need some of your blood.
我不想死在这里
I don't want to die out here.
你不会死的
You're not going to.
不过从这么多死法来看
Although, as far as ways to go,
被撒旦崇拜者杀死听起来还挺酷的
death by satanist is pretty punk rock.
跟我说说话吧
Come on. Talk to me.
转移一下注意力
Take your mind off it.
我很抱歉之前说了那些话
Just, I'm sorry about what I said.
我只是从未遇见过像你这样的人
I've just never met anyone quite like you.
我之前听说这话
I've heard that before.
从男朋友那里吗
From boyfriends?
什么男朋友
What boyfriends?
我也没谈过男朋友
I've never had any either.
之前有几个暧昧对象 直男
A couple of hook-ups, straight guys.
每当我想进一步发展的时候 他们就跑了
Whenever I'd try to take it further, they'd bolt.
所以我就放弃了
So I just kind of gave up.
直到你出现了
Until you.
可是结果呢
And look how that turned out?
没关系的
It's all right.
我可能还要谢谢你
I should probably be thanking you.
为了什么
For what?
我第一次来的时候你看我的眼神
The way you looked at me when I first got here.
那是我一直希望别人看我的眼神
It's how I've always wanted to be looked at.
像看帅哥那样
Like a hot guy?
是看男人那样
Like a guy.
但该是怎样还是怎样
But it is what it is.
我很开心我们现在能这样相处
I'm glad that we can be the way we are now.
如果我们能成为朋友那就太好了
It's cool if we can be friends.
布莱尔 德鲁 你们听到了就马上回来
Blair, Drew, if you can hear me, get back here, now.
走吧
Come on.
你好啊 小子
What do you say there, Junior?
我爸爸又让你跑腿了 博伊德叔叔
My dad got you out running his errands again, Uncle Boyd?
实际上 他是派我来道歉的
Ah, well, actually, he sent me to apologize.
他今天来不了
He's not gonna make it today.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表