剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
like "E.T." Or "Dumbo".
不 我们选点超前的吧
No. Let's go edgier.
在夏令营放超前的电影
Edgier at camp?
我又不是说
Well, I'm not talking
像大卫·林奇的《蓝丝绒》那么超前的
David Lynch "Blue Velvet" edgy,
入门级的就不错
but maybe gateway edgy.
好吧
Okay.
《五支歌♥》 《哈洛与慕德》
"Five Easy Pieces," "Harold and Maude."
我觉得这些孩子应该还没准备好
I'm not really sure that our kids are ready for a film
看一部有关姐弟恋的电影
about an older woman and a younger man.
拜托 那可是部有内涵的电影
Come on. It's about so much more than that.
我知道 我很喜欢哈尔·阿什贝
No, I get that. I love Hal Ashby.
你看过《洗发水》吗
Have you seen "Shampoo"?
当然
Of course.
你可真的晚生了20年
You really were born about 20 years too late, weren't you?
最美好的东西都是永恒的
The best things in life are timeless.
怎么
Yeah?
很多人都不理解我
You know, most people, they don't understand me.
但我却可以和你聊一整晚
But I feel like I could talk to you all night.
-黛比 -怎么了 亲爱的
- Deb? - Yes, sweetheart?
杰茜的奶奶去世了
It's Jessie. Her grandma died.
到别的地方闹去 小混球
Yank it somewhere else, dweebs!
不要 不要 不要
Don't. Don't. Don't.
不要
Don't.
不要
Don't.
不要
Don't.
不要
Don't.
不要
Don't.
不要
Don't.
去
Go.
不要去
Don't go.
不要去
Don't go.
杰茜
Jessie.
你祖母的事我很遗憾
I'm so sorry about your grandmother.
谢谢
Thank you.
有什么我能做的尽管说
Please let me know if there's anything I can do.
艾米 我有个不情之请
Amy, I have a humongous favor to ask.
-行 什么事 -你能替杰茜的晚班吗
- Yes, sure. - Could you please take Jessie's shift tonight?
我想让她休息一晚
I think she could really use a night off work.
没问题
Of course.
谢谢 好了 各位 祝你们玩得开心
Thank you. Okay, everyone, have fun.
注意安全
Be safe.
好了 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go, guys.
广场酒吧在召唤 走吧 克里特
The Plaza calls. Come on, Cricket.
写着你名字的螺丝刀[一种鸡尾酒]正等着你呢
There's a screwdriver waiting with your name on it.
演得不错啊
Well played.
真不敢相信你居然让我拿你祖母来撒谎
I can't believe you made me lie about your grandma.
她确实死了 不过那是八年前的事
She did die... eight years ago.
你好 我是赛克斯警官
Yeah, hi. This is Deputy Sykes.
我需要查一些文献
I need to get into the archives.
图书馆有关于小镇历史的资料吗
Does the library have any pieces on this town's history?
我想找些上世纪六七十年代的资料
I'm looking for stuff from the 1860s, 1870s, maybe.
有关当时发生在湖边的诡异事件的资料
Anything unusual that happened at the lake around that time.
太好了
Great.
我明天一早就过去
I can be down first thing in the morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
要不要请我喝一杯 土包子
Buy me a drink, townie?
在哪里
So, where is it?
写着我名字的螺丝刀
The screwdriver with my name on it.
你怎么知道我喜欢那个酒
How'd you know I like those?
我们还是营员的时候你都把橙汁当白开水喝
Well, you drank O.J. as if it was water when we were campers.
记不记得彩弹大战的时候
Hey, remember when you puked orange
你吐出来的东西都是橙色的
in the middle of color wars?
不好意思 我得去那个一下...
Uh, excuse me. I got to, you know...
你男朋友把你丢下了吗
Your boyfriend leave you all alone?
他不是我男朋友
He's not my boyfriend.
那是他的损失
His loss.
要不要喝杯啤酒
Want a brewski?
抱歉 我不跟这么叫啤酒的人玩
Sorry, I don't hang with people who use the term "brewski."
稍等
Just one sec.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他是个小混混
He's a townie.
我来这里可不是为了认识这种人
I didn't come here to meet townies.
别把他们一棒子打死
Hey, don't knock townies, okay?
他们又不都那么差
They're not all bad.
首先 他也没有长得很丑
Okay, "A," he's not exactly hideous.
他想要你 你却想要亚历克斯
He wants you. You want Alex.
那就利用他 好让亚历克斯吃醋
Use him to make Alex jealous.
你好坏
So evil.
我喜欢
I love it.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
那杯啤酒还算数吗
Yeah. How 'bout that brewski?
你说呢 警官
What do you say, Deputy?
为了咱的老交情 来局桌上足球怎么样
A little Foosball for old time's sake?
想不想出去透透气
So...you want to get some fresh air?
我想去抽根烟
I could use a smoke.
我们可以去兜个风 我的跑车就在外面
We could go for a ride. My Firebird's out back.
我妈让我警惕你这种人
My mom warned me about people like you.
你妈妈没有教你不能以貌取人吗
Didn't your mom also tell you not to judge a book by its cover?
你的头发很美
You know, you have beautiful hair.
你有没有考虑过把头发放下来
You ever think of letting it down?
我能戴上吗
May I?
很适合你
Suits you.
你是想浪费一整晚让那个傻♥逼♥吃醋
So, you gonna spend all night trying to make that idiot jealous,
还是想让我带你去周围兜兜风呢
or are you gonna let me take you for a ride around the block?
就一圈
One ride.
真是悲哀啊
This is a travesty.
现在已经没有人维护这些胶卷了
Nobody takes care of film anymore.
看看这些污渍
Look at these marks.
《时光大盗》是美式经典
"Time Bandits" is an American classic.
应该得到尊重
It deserves respect.
我超爱那部电影
I loved that film.
罗宾汉啦 拿破仑啦 时空穿越简直太帅了
Robin Hood, Napoleon -- all that time travel was really cool.
糟了 能把那个接片器递给我吗
Oh, damn it. Would you hand me that splicer?
好
Yeah.
有些人说
You know, some people say
那些不过都是那孩子的臆想
all that stuff was in that kid's head.
我不信
I don't believe that.
难道现实不也是这样吗
Isn't reality all in our heads, too?
你说得有道理
Yeah. That's a good point.
弄好了
We're all set.
太棒了 真等不及再看一遍了
Awesome. I can't wait to watch it again.
你难道不难过吗
Aren't you upset?
难过什么
About what?
今晚被困在这里啊
That you're stuck here tonight,
不能去找赛克斯
away from Sykes.
他不会有事的
He'll be fine.
再说杰茜现在肯定在缠着他
I'm sure Jessie's all over him right now, anyway.
她奶奶才去世
Her grandma just died.
她奶奶没去世
Her grandma didn't die.
她只是不想让我在那里
She just didn't want me around,
坏她和盖瑞特的好事
getting between her and Garrett.
你怎么什么都没说
Why didn't you say anything?
因为这个夏令营的意义不在于谈恋爱
Because camp is about more than finding a guy for me.
我是想来这里交朋友的
It's about having friends, making friends,
我可不想和杰茜那样的人
and the last way to do that is by making an enemy
成为敌人
out of someone like Jessie.
你懂的道理还蛮多的
You are super Zen.
谢谢你送我回家
Thanks for walking me home.
我今天实在是不想上学
I just couldn't deal with school today.
再熬六个月就好了 克里特
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表