剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
Yes. Of course.
你们要注意观察
You guys just keep watch.
一旦发现任何可疑的事物
The moment you see something suspicious,
就用对讲机通知我们
You hit us on the walkie.
别做蠢事
Don't do anything stupid.
这些人很危险
These guys are dangerous.
你觉得我会怕几个穿着"杀手"T恤的人♥渣♥吗
You think I'm scared of some douchebag in a "slayer" T-shirt?
我和布莱尔负责巡逻
Blair and I will take patrol.
我不怕这些人
I'm not afraid of these guys.
你应该害怕
Well, you should be.
他们杀了戴夫和克里特
They killed Dave and Cricket.
大家不要逞英雄
Nobody be a hero here.
记得互相照应
Take care of each other.
发现了他们就立即呼叫我们
And call us the minute you have eyes on them.
今晚我们就把这事解决了
This ends tonight.
我们来到这里都是为了一个目的
We're all here for the same reason.
遇见导师前 我们的生活一片灰暗
Before we met the teacher, everything sucked.
我们都深陷混沌
We were lost.
被人蔑视
Disrespected.
无足轻重
Invisible.
没人关心我们 没人会注意我们
Nobody cared about us. Nobody noticed us.
直到我们遇见导师 他让我们看到了我们的潜力
Until the teacher. He showed us our potential.
现在该轮到我们表忠心了吧
So now isn't it time that we demonstrate our loyalty?
呼叫肉身
Call the vessel.
呼...叫...肉身
Call...to...the vessel.
你也想这么做 对吧
You want this, don't you?
你愿意做到哪一步
How far are you willing to go?
呼...叫...
Call...to...the...
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy...
你的牺牲将得到回报
Your sacrifice will be rewarded.
去找咱们的姑娘吧
Now, let's go get our girl.
想吃糖渍苹果吗
Want a candy apple?
我超喜欢吃 可是...
I love 'em, but --
不用了
I'm good.
我叫杰茜卡
I'm Jessica.
但大家都叫我杰茜
But everybody calls me Jessie.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你管呢 我们又不是朋友
Why do you care? We're not friends.
现在还不是 但我们可以成为朋友啊
Not yet, but we could be.
咱俩在一队呢
We're on the same team, you know?
什么一队
Team?
红队啊
Team red.
是这样 彩旗大战今天开始
Okay, here's the thing -- color wars start today.
我连续三年都是在红队
I've been on red team for 3 years.
从没赢过
And we've never won.
但今年如果我们合作 应该可以赢的
But this year, I think we can turn it around if we work together.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
好了 赶紧走吧 拔河比赛要开始了
All right, get off your butt. It is tug-of-war time.
我们去虐一虐蓝队
We about to kick some team blue ass.
迈克尔都发话了
You heard Michael.
来吧 快走
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
快点啦
Come on, hustle.
土包子 听说你妈在饭馆给卡车司机撸管
Hey, townie, I hear your mom gives truckers handies at the diner.
打 打 打
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
继续打啊
Keep punching him!
够了 快住手 到此为止
Hey, that's enough! Come on, knock it off. It's over.
我们本该同心协力的
We're supposed to be a team.
我不能当做没听见那些话
I couldn't let that go.
你不必总这么睚眦必报的
You know, you don't always have to get even.
你害所有人都输了比赛
You lost the game for everyone.
谁在乎
Who cares?!
"多谢"你了 土包子
Thanks a lot, Townie.
我的"荣幸" 牙套妹
My pleasure, Braces!
你不放心这次行动吗 杰茜
You okay with all this, Jessie?
当然不放心
Of course not.
艾米不会有事吧
Is Amy gonna be okay?
当然
Of course.
现在希兰正照应着她呢
Heelan's watching her right now.
出界
我们只是需要把他们引出来
We just have to draw 'em out.
所以她会装作在为彩旗大战做准备
So she's just gonna act like she's getting color wars ready.
一旦他发现有人想要抓走她
The second he sees anyone try to take her --
我们就一举把他们擒获
Boom -- we swoop in.
艾米
Amy...
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
听见什么
Hear what?
帮我个忙...
Just do me a favor --
今天别接近金色树林
stay away from Golden Grove today.
金色树林
Golden Grove?
根据这张地图来看
According to this map,
仪式会在那里进行
that's where the ritual's gonna take place.
你父亲不就是在那里遇害的吗
Isn't that where your dad was killed?
我和你一起去
I'll come with you.
我们可以一起保护艾米
We can make sure Amy's fine together.
我不会让你跟我去的 杰茜
We are not doing anything, Jessie.
我们本该同心协力的 记得吗
We're supposed to be a team, remember?
这和彩旗大战不是一回事
This is the color wars.
杰茜
Jessie.
黛比想让我们帮忙把孩子们带回屋里
Deb want's our help getting the kids inside.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们能搞定达蒙一伙人
We can handle Damon's crew.
万一这一切真是这个霍利奥克指使的呢
What if this Holyoke is behind it?
他已经死了一百年了
He's been dead for a century.
我知道你相信这些
Look, I know you believe this stuff --
如果你看到我当时做了什么...
If you saw what I did --
看到我们当时看到了什么...
what we saw --
你也会相信的
you would, too.
我看到的是历史的重演
What I see is history repeating itself.
这不是霍利奥克指使的
Holyoke isn't behind this.
这是有人在模仿霍利奥克
It's people copying Holyoke.
那些人才是我们的目标
And those people are the ones we need to focus on --
那些我们真的能逮捕的人
The ones we can actually arrest.
我得去和治安官会合了
Look, I have to go meet the Sheriff.
你要是看见了什么立即呼叫我
You call me as soon as you see anything.
乔尔 你得来看看这个
Joel, Joel. You got to come see this.
怎么了
What's wrong?
安东今早又画画了
Anton was drawing again this morning,
我觉得他可能还在和霍利奥克交流
and I think he might still be talking to Holyoke.
快 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
艾米
Amy?
艾米
Amy?
博伊德
Boyd.
博伊德 发生什么事了
Boyd, what happened?
她在哪 博伊德
Where is she, Boyd?
希兰治安官 我是赛克斯警官
Sheriff Heelan, this is deputy Sykes.
请你立即回...
I need you to res--
艾米
Amy...
艾米
Amy...
我听到你的呼叫了 我准备好了
I heard your call, and I am ready.
好吧 差点就成功了
Well, is kind of close.
你知道俗话怎么说的
You know what they say --
差点只在投掷马蹄铁和手雷的时候算数
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
看起来你能直面一队人马了
Looks like you would have taken out a whole squad.
太棒了
Yes!
爸爸 你来干什么 我又做错什么了
Dad, what are you doing here? What did I do this time?
别担心 孩子
Relax, kiddo.
我不是来找你的
I'm not here for you.
我是来这里是因为迈克尔
I'm here for Michael.
扯淡 你明明是来骚扰我的
Bull. You're just here to harass me.
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表