剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表
Those days are gone.
一去不复返了
Forever.
也许是才刚刚开始呢
Maybe they're just beginning.
好了
Okay.
这三根蜡烛代表光明
These three candles represent light.
还有...
And...
据我祖母说
according to my abuelita,
白色玫瑰可以招来鬼魂
the white roses draw in the spirits.
这个是干什么用的
What is this for?
有时候鬼魂会通过书写的方式跟你沟通
Sometimes spirits can communicate using writing.
尊敬的善与光的神灵
Dear spirits of kindness and light,
我们邀请你们今晚加入我们
we invite you to join us here tonight
开诚布公地向我们诉说
to speak your thoughts and wishes
你们的想法和心愿
as openly as you desire.
我们驱逐黑暗和邪恶的力量
We banish forces of darkness and evil.
布莱尔...
Blair...
不要这样做
don't do this.
大家把手牵起来
Everyone hold hands.
布莱尔 也许我们应该...
Blair, maybe we should --
安静点 集中精神
Quiet. Concentrate.
你确定我们该这么做吗
Are you sure we should be doing this?
我们必须这么做
We are doing this.
卡洛琳娜·玛利亚·迪亚兹
Carolina Maria Diaz,
今天我们带着你的回忆 以你之名聚集在这里
we are gathered here in your name and your memory.
如果你想跟我们对话 请给我们一个信♥号♥♥
If you wish to communicate with us, please, give us a sign.
克里特 拜托了
Cricket, please.
没关系的 布莱尔
It's okay, Blair.
没关系的
It's okay.
快看
Look.
这是骗人的吧 不可能的
This is a trick. This can't be happening!
艾米
Amy!
布莱尔 这到底是怎么回事
Blair, what the hell is happening?!
我不知道
I don't know!
我能看见你
I can see you!
克里特
Cricket!
是的 是的 是我 是我
Yes! Yes, it's me, it's me!
是你 真的是你
It's you! It's really you!
停下
Stop!
-快停下 -不要
- Stop! - No!
克里特
Cricket!
回来 快回来
Come back, come back!
有人推了我
Somebody pushed me!
谁推了你 克里特 到底发生了什么
Who pushed you? Cricket, what happened?!
谁推了你
Who pushed you?!
克里特 你在哪
Cricket, where are you?
你还好吗
Are you okay?!
不 他要来了
Oh, no! He's coming!
他越来越近了
He's so close!
我必须走了
I have to go!
-克里特 -布莱尔
- Cricket! - Blair!
-布莱尔 -我在这
- Blair?! - I'm here!
你当时有机会就该杀了艾米
You should have killed Amy when you had the chance.
她就是通道 杀了她 杀了她
She is the doorway! Kill her! Kill her!
现在就杀了她
Kill her now!
艾米
Amy!
快停止仪式 布莱尔
Shut it down, Blair!
老天 帮帮我们
Holy Jesus, help us!
快点
Hurry up!
阿门
Amen.
发生什么事了
What happened?
杰茜 你还好吗
Jessie? Are you okay?
杰茜
Jessie!
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
救命
Help!
告诉我那都是真的 都是真的
Show me that it's all real. It's all real.
那图不是我画的 我根本不会画画
I didn't draw that! I don't know how to draw!
-杰茜 别激动 -你逗我吗
- Jess, come on, relax. - Seriously?
你没看到刚才我怎么了吗
Did you not just see what happened to me?
还有艾米 她刚才被附身了
To Amy? She was possessed!
那是克里特
It was Cricket.
可后来又变成了...其他人
But then it was -- it was someone else.
其他人 我到底怎么了
Someone else? What happened to me?
我们唤醒了什么东西
We woke something up.
它充满邪恶
Something bad.
-霍利奥克 -什么
- Holyoke. - What?
布莱尔 我告诉过你别...
Blair, I told you not to --
本该只是召唤出克里特的
It was supposed to be Cricket.
但事实并非如此
Yeah, well, it wasn't.
你说你知道自己在做什么
You said you knew what you were doing.
别咄咄逼人了 亚历克斯
Leave him alone, Alex.
真是抱歉啊 德鲁
Oh, I'm sorry, Drew.
你是没看见艾米差点捅了自己一刀吗
Did you miss the part where Amy tried to stab herself?
大家都冷静点
Everybody calm down.
今晚发生的一切都太恐怖太诡异了
What happened tonight was awful and weird.
但现在我们明白了一些事
But now we know some things.
明白了什么
Like what?
明白你的破电影都没这个扯淡吗
Your stupid movies aren't nearly as screwed up as all this?
明白了这一切都是真实的 我们必须想办法应对
Like that all this is real, and we have to deal with it --
不管这看上去有多疯狂
no matter how crazy it seems.
霍利奥克依旧盯着艾米
Holyoke still has his sights on Amy.
他说"她是通道"是什么意思
What did he mean when he said she was the doorway?
-我不知道 -我去找人帮忙
- I don't know. - Then I'm getting help.
我去找赛克斯
I'm gonna call Sykes.
杰茜
Jessie...
你的小屋我会帮忙照看着
I'll cover your cabin.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 哇哦
Okay, wow.
我...我可没想到今晚会发生这些
This is -- this is not how I pictured this night going.
那就奇怪了
That's funny.
因为...我觉得今晚就该是这样的
Cause, you know, this is exactly how I pictured this going.
从我...从我遇见你的那天
This is, um... This is what I wanted...
我就在幻想着这个
that day I-I bumped into you.
你和我在这里...共度余生
You and me here... forever, just -- just like this.
你知道我不能留下的
You know that I can't stay, right?
不 我不知道
No. Actually, I...I don't.
咱俩都睡过了 你为什么还要走
I don't know that. Not after this.
对不起 黛比
I'm sorry, Deb.
我说我要走的时候不是骗你的
I wasn't lying when I said that I had to leave.
基思
Keith!
你是在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
基思
Keith?
回来
Hey, come back!
基思
Keith!
谁在那里
Who's there?
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing?
营地到底怎么了
What's going on at camp?
-你没事吧 -我有事
- Are you okay? - No.
把一切都告诉我
Now tell me everything.
我找到了我爸的一本笔记
I found a notebook that belonged to my dad.
他当时调查的事
He was looking into the exact same things
和现在营地发生的事一模一样...邪恶仪式
that are going on at camp now -- satanic rituals --
然后他就被人杀害了
just before he got killed.
你是说这些事...正在这里发生
You mean this is happening he-- here?
根据这个记录 他们要埋下一缕头发
According to this, they would have buried a lock of hair,
一颗鹿心 还有一个头骨才能完成仪式
a deer heart, and a skull for the ceremony to be complete.
所以我就跑到林子里到处找 可什么也没找到
So I went out there and started digging. Nothing.
也就是说他们没有进行这个仪式
Which means they weren't doing this ritual,
也就是说我的推理是错的
which means my theories are crap,
也就是说我就是个白♥痴♥
which means I'm an idiot.
所以 你来这儿干什么
So, why are you out here?
因为你不是白♥痴♥ 这里确实有事发生
剧集 | 夏日亡魂(2016) | 导航列表